mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Polaroid Suggestion

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
We're not getting so much from it anyway, we also have to pay restock for it so it is fair enough; This is why shopkeepers doing deals with eachother to make sure they will be able to sell some kind of items from other shops(E.G, like how Lovely gave to the old shopkeeper of Sayonara to sell the Hello Kitty plushie)
If it is a server plugin, I guarantee you will sell out each opening for a month or two. Notice that every other item that’s been given a plugin has been made public, even if originally sold by a shop.

Lizalopod

Level 130
If it is a server plugin, I guarantee you will sell out each opening for a month or two. Notice that every other item that’s been given a plugin has been made public, even if originally sold by a shop.
If this gets added a public polaroid probs will be too

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
If this gets added a public polaroid probs will be too
Yeee, I'm just sayin that I'm only in support of this if it goes public. . (that's not for personal gain btw, my shop wouldn't even be allowed to sell em). I just want whats fair for the community :)

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
+1, even simple paper given to you and you get to change the description would work for me, would be a lovely addition.

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
+1 , I actually really like the idea.. Yes It could DEF add more roleplaying within the server for taking photos, Myself I do own a polaroid in game and it would be cool to get like a little polaroid photo thingy, BUT.. I'm not sure how that would be implanted into the game .. But it's a REALLY good idea to have in the game!!! , It sounds fun.. and polaroid's could finally have a use in the game!! :D

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- Whilst yes, this item would be pretty cool to use in roleplay, it'll create even more junk items. Not only this, but if we implemented something for cameras, we'd want them to word properly with imaging, however as that's not possible we sadly won't be adding function to this item type
- A sound will be added to all of the camera models to give an effect of 'taking a picture'

Users who are viewing this thread