mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Shrine Lead Himself || Inari Kyohanashima

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
disclaimer: do not take anything ICly obviously, the guy's made of mystery. also this is my first ever posted character biography :3

ugomoji_1685161191695.gif

1685161484101.png
(temporary photo, art by me this is what his rough draft looked like)

BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: ▇▇▇▇ "INARI" KYOHANASHIMA

"What good would an ID do if it exposed my lies?"

BIRTHDAY: July 19th
ZODIAC: Cancer
HEIGHT: 5'10
SEXUALITY: Unlabeled

APPEARANCE

"The soul bares more importance than a mortal form."

HAIR: His hair is a warm brown, and tends to be rather messy with more than just loose ends sticking up. Perhaps he's more lazy than he looks.

EYES: While in the designing process I almost gave him mild heterochromia, but then I realized the grey/green was a lot more fitting for him as a person rather than him having one light eye and one darker. They don't catch much light in them, and tend to look a bit heartless.

BODY LANGUAGE: It's not unusual for him to sneak up behind coworkers, guests, and friends with how quiet his footsteps are. However, he does have a bad knee due to being stabbed on his first day in Karakura and thus he tends to spend his times sitting rather than standing. Almost all his emotions are expressed through eyebrow and hand movements.​

PERSONALITY

To the outside eye, anyone would question why such a cold person chose to be a priest.

He’s a closed book and beyond just secretive, it’s difficult to get him to open up about much not to mention the stubbornness. When asked, he’ll tie it back into the shrine or other beliefs or turn the question on its head. When it comes to his feelings towards others, he’s short tempered but this isn't to say he doesn't care about others. Which is an incorrect assumption, he does care about the people around him and even sees through his duty of protecting those who work at the shrine. They're practically a found family for him, not that he'd know the difference. Despite having no formal secondary education outside of religion studies he's an incredibly adept and perceptive person. Smart enough to be dangerous. But for the most part he doesn't actually want to hurt anyone.

He's far from being a people person though and just about so cynical that he doesn't mind messing with people who try to get close to him.

MORALITY:
dnd definition: "I will always make the best decision for me. I will not follow authorities unless it serves me. I will work to maintain my freedom." -https://mykindofmeeple.com/chaotic-neutral-alignment/

Only a fool would believe the shrine in Karakura would be ran by a upstanding and selfless person. As much as he's willing to help others and supports those who need help or a place of peace he doesn't always feel bad about those who get hurt in the process. After all, peace doesn't come easily.

He also tends to follow the philosophy of "favors" and making people owe him to use as an excuse to force them to deal with him. Does he care about their feelings? Not typically. Worried someone will defy you? Simply don't give them the option to! (This of course, does not apply to anything related to his work.)

RELIGION:
Shintoism has been the keystone throughout the entirety of his life. The one beacon that never moved nor threatened to. After all, one of the core concepts in it is harmony which includes him and the chaotic nature of the world around him. There's emphasis on living with nature and indulging with human nature itself- Something he actively does for the better or detriment of those around him.

DISORDER(S):
▇▇▇ - Perhaps this was part of the answer to why he's so bad with lasting relationships. The way he views himself is as blurry as a reflection in mud and the relationships around him are constantly shifting with a lack of genuine stability. People who he allows to become genuinely close are few and far between, hardly within the double digits. After all, why give people the chance to leave you behind?
NOTABLE DETAILS: TBD

RELATIONSHIPS

Shinsei Seinaru Monastery
all his coworkers:

OTHERS
Christian Green
Jack Denvers
Foxes
Skylar T. Tsu

(ill write these later guys just trust me on it) (if i missed u dm me)

SYMBOLS:
Theorize about these in your own head, dm me your conclusions if you want
Higanbana - The red spider lily. he even wears one!
Candles - ... candles.

yup. thats the list right now.

STILL INTRIGUED BY MY CHARACTER? DID THIS BIOGRAPHY ASK MORE QUESTIONS THAN IT ANSWERED? GOOD. ill update this later lol

HAVE SOME SONGS THAT I THINK FIT HIM WELL.
Insanity Blue ~Kashii Moimi
The Good Child & the Fox Spirit ~ Kikuo​

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
The hearthstone of what warms the room full of fire. I don't think Hakasada Akihisa particularly minds. Chizuru Saiky.... however.

Users who are viewing this thread