(7PM - 1AM)
6 Hours​
(7PM - 2:30AM)
7.5 Hours​
(11AM - 3AM)
17 Hours​
(11AM - 12PM)
13 Hours​

Overall I spend at least 3 - 6 hours on the server every day, however, it is more than that due to the nature of my IRL job giving me free time.
(I just realized how much I play, and wow, I'm living here HA, I will reduce this to my at-least time)

I also have the following characters I play -
  • Andy A. Arya (Professor AP)- Play her the most regularly.
  • Erza Delarosa Scarlet (12th Grade) - Oldest Character
  • Katrina Douglas Yamashita (12th Grade) - I play her on and off
  • Blaze Yamashita (12th Grade) - I played them 10% of the time, even lesser (Dead)
  • Dragon Bones (12th Grade) - My first character, died a long time back (Dead)
  • Maggie (Bear) - I do not play her at all (Sometimes a month but that's it)
  • Kitty Yokuna/Kitty Davenport (Cat) - I don't play her at all anymore
  • Anatasia Malet (12th Grade/Professor AP) - New character, still building her up.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Language Application (Accepted)
Lore team application (Denied)
Language application (Accepted)
Language application (Accepted)
Professor Application (Accepted)
Doctor Application(Denied)
Maiden application (Pending)
KPD Application 2 times (Denied)

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
therainbowlemon and Yes.

What is your time zone?:
+5:30hrs GMT

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:
The event team is very interesting to me as the timezone I play in has very few events and I end up having to stay up well past midnight to attend those. I would like to be a part of the event team to bring fun events during my playtime, I hope to be able to build more reasons for people to join our server and RP in these timezones, as well as have a chance to show just how amazing RP'ing can truly be.

What makes you a suitable event team member:
I think I am suitable to be the event team member for the following reasons. -​
  • I live between the European and Australian Timezones so I can cover a good time for both​
  • I have been Rping for a few months in the server now, and while I may not be super popular, my characters are sort of known​
  • I am an adult, so i believe I can be mature about certain decisions being made for the betterment of the community, that includes rejection of any idea proposed by me for events, which can certainly be the case, as I intend to learn about the rules of event team to make better stories as I join​
  • I am always looking for new scenarios to roleplay out in, so this would be a perfect role for me to add more dynamic behaviour to RPing​

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

The Haunting of Classroom 315

There are rumours and beliefs around the city and school that classroom 315 is haunted. With the new addition of the occult club, and some members hisotrically known to dabel in dark arts, and older ghost has become restless and has decided to come out during broad daylight in anger. While the spirit is not visible to most, you could see their effects all throughout school, with classrooms hearing knocks on their doors, to the baseball field suddenly catching fire. To put the spirit to rest, the shrine members need to be involved, which might be difficult considering the ghost has existed for the longest period of time. There would be injuries and this would be one of the biggest paranormal events the school has seen in years, giving a chance for the occult club to step in in terms of investigation and lore.

Requirements -
Presence of the shrine members who are well versed with the lore, alongside SLT members.

Event type -
Minor - Medium importance (Depending upon injuries and what happens to the spirit at the end)

Sample for event start -
/it [!] you would hear a faint knock outside the classroom door, but nobody would be visible on the outside

The war of the worlds!
(A practical joke, turning mass panic and hysteria)

One morning a radio and newspaper report will be sent to all the citizens of Karakura. The content of the report will contain details about Martian communication with karakura reporters and how they were coming to conquer earth, and Karakura was the first town they managed to get directly in contact with. Everyone would be advised to gather in the center of the shopping district to meet the Mayor who would be delivering a speech. The mayor who would be not be in on the joke probably because she cared about the citizens not to cause mass panic will have to give a speech to the citizens and students. Special evacuation will need to be done into the sewers only leading them up to the lighthouse opening entrance where it will be revealed to be a practical joke. The co-conspirators of this joke - Orsen and Welles, when aprihended by the KPD for causing mass panic will slowly slip into the crowd and disappear.

Requirements -
Building up the SD area and lighthouse, also a safe path through sewers to lighthouse entrance.
Involvement of KPD, reporter team and One more event team members

Event type -
Minor importance

Sample for event start -
/it [!] your radio would suddenly burst out with sounds of lazer and gunshots with people screaming in the background, 'They are coming! HIDE!'

Bobcat vs Spartan Fight

A real life bob cat and spartan will break into a fight causing tons of disturbances throughout the school. The fight would be started when Bob the Bobcat(An actual person in bob cat suit, only the suit wasnt a suit...and it was a real person) and Leonidas the Spartan (An actual spartan warrior), would run into each other at the gymnasium. They would have a stare down of the ages before the bobcat would leap to scratch the spartans face off. True to his kindly demeanor the spartan would pull out his sword and both of them would be locked in an epic battle of the ages. If anyone tried to intervene in the fight, they would be blown away by the sheer awesomeness of the fight. The fight would end with both KPD coming in and trying to subdue them and taking off their costumes. But the moment they would take off their costumes and masks, the people inside would have seemed to have never existed. After the confusing results, KPD, SLT and Shrine members assuming they would be called would conclude that this was just a case of mass hallucination due to the rising tension between bobcats and spartans, and this never happened.

Requirements -
SLT, KPD and Maybe shrine members, alongside 2 event team members
Setup of the gym area

Event type -
Medium importance, since the war continues.

Sample for event start -
/it you would hear a loud crashing noise coming from the gymnasium

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
While I may have applied in other roles, I would be really interested to see where all I can take the events to, as to my current knowledge events are only restricted to the forest, or even holidays.​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. The detail shown in the events in the application is insufficient and does not provide a detailed enough even plan. If you decide to reapply try to detail your events more and think of the details!

Users who are viewing this thread