mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

I say you just find a user skin you already like . go on namemc . click that skin you like . and click download then go to minecraft then skin edit and click the skin u downloaded then boom . NEW SKIN !!! . that's my method - advice from a pro skinner
Please stop making skins Love u Tho

Ramen_Noodiles

Level 6
Community Team
Media Team
Ramen_Noodiles
Ramen_Noodiles
Omega+
From what I've noticed SRP skin shading has a lot of,, weird hue choices, but in color theory terms I've noticed it's like this
1706183066546.png

The more darker the closer it is to blue/purple on the color wheel, the more lighter the more closer it is to yellow on the wheel. Darker is more desaturated, lighter is more saturated. Usually the eyes have a drastic difference in hue/saturation/contrast changes in color to appear more IN-DEPTH.

eeee.png

As for placement on the skin of these colors, I'm unsure, that's debatable per person to where you just go nuts with it. Also another thing I've noticed is that the color differences are /very minimal/ so shading isn't THAT drastic in most people's skins on the server. Also most skins are very de-saturated and have a yellow-undertone over all the colors.

I'd recommend using a site like planetminecraft for finding bases labelled under FTU to mess around with and using a program like novaskin, minersneedcoolshoes or blockbench to edit skins. Blockbench is the easiest to use if you have art-program experience and has the most features but the others aren't bad either.

Squidjees

Level 74
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
From what I've noticed SRP skin shading has a lot of,, weird hue choices, but in color theory terms I've noticed it's like this
View attachment 57668

The more darker the closer it is to blue/purple on the color wheel, the more lighter the more closer it is to yellow on the wheel. Darker is more desaturated, lighter is more saturated. Usually the eyes have a drastic difference in hue/saturation/contrast changes in color to appear more IN-DEPTH.

View attachment 57669

As for placement on the skin of these colors, I'm unsure, that's debatable per person to where you just go nuts with it. Also another thing I've noticed is that the color differences are /very minimal/ so shading isn't THAT drastic in most people's skins on the server. Also most skins are very de-saturated and have a yellow-undertone over all the colors.

I'd recommend using a site like planetminecraft for finding bases labelled under FTU to mess around with and using a program like novaskin, minersneedcoolshoes or blockbench to edit skins. Blockbench is the easiest to use if you have art-program experience and has the most features but the others aren't bad either.
this is CRAZY in depth!! thanks so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread