mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

tips for unique ocs?

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
having a disability on ur character aint even unique no more tbh. Nearly every gangRP character lost a part of their body
honestly, it shouldnt even be about being unique in the first place, kinda sad that's how it ended up ... If you're playing a disability, uniqueness should not come into account when it comes down to it. . .
your character designs are so cool
thank u pookie ^_^

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Just don't be like anyone else, that's what I do and my characters are way more unique than everyone else's

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
The best approach to writing an original character is to write a story. Once you have wrote up that story for the character and it's family, from there, continue writing that story throughout your time roleplaying as them. You don't need to particularly fact-file a character (personally, I find fact-filing a difficult thing to do when it comes to characters which is why I haven't posted any biographies on 'recent' characters). This is the most unique and abstract way of going around it if making a biography is not the type of thing you like doing.

In short, consider your story opening and character introduction, and then complete the rest of your story mountain on SRP. Feel free to document your biography whenever after the opening. Take your time with it + don't rush yourself most of all! It all takes time.

Squidjees

Level 64
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
I really appreciate all of you guys!
:D
My next oc will be perfect
probably
maybe
possibly

GEBynum

Level 54
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
Honestly- If you already have a co existing character, try making them the exact opposite of that character! It could be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread