ToddlerRP allowed DIFFERENTLY

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
IGN: Avlatte
Date: Friday 5th November 2021, 05/11/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: ToddlerRP in a different form.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think this will help perform more real-life instances, where people grade-10 and higher have the right of adopting a child ICly. This will benefit the builders and map where you don't have to build a new school so the toddler can either be home-schooled or there can be teachers teaching the toddlers ICly in like a club room that's empty.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
Idea.png
Additional Notes: These teachers can be under 25 since teachers could be 18 and work with like 5-year-olds, plus the small morph can be used for these babies, but only people that own that model have the right to become a baby. Toddler teacher short version is T.T.

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
sadly, this idea has been rejected a few times now. there really is no need or desire for the role

Nikko

Level 3
I’d also just like to add onto here for people that might be viewing, SRP isn’t based entirely in realism, i.e grade-12’s being able to ‘adopt’ others, but it’s worth mentioning that the actual legal age to adopt anyone in Japan is, correct me if I’m wrong, 20 and grade-10 would just be waaaaaay to young.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I’d also just like to add onto here for people that might be viewing, SRP isn’t based entirely in realism, i.e grade-12’s being able to ‘adopt’ others, but it’s worth mentioning that the actual legal age to adopt anyone in Japan is, correct me if I’m wrong, 20 and grade-10 would just be waaaaaay to young.
it is based on realism, I've asked many staff and even owners about it before. The players don't take it seriously, and they can't handle the Japanese environment.

Anyways, for the suggestion itself -1. I've made my point in previous posts about this suggestion of why it simply wouldn't work.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
sadly, this idea has been rejected a few times now. there really is no need or desire for the role

Users who are viewing this thread