✧・゚:✧・゚:
What is your Discord username?:

itsmelody18 (SkyKate#6955)

What is your time zone?:

UTC +1 / GMT +1

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm pretty much online on SRP every single day and for lots of hours too. Sadly, my time zone is a bit of a bummer because it means I miss out on a bunch of the cool events. But that doesn't stop me from playing every day and having a blast while I'm at it. If I had to score my activity level out of 10, I'd give it a solid 9.

So, even though I can't always join in when events are happening because of where I live, I'm always doing something in the game when I'm online. I make the most of the time I've got, diving into the action, role-playing, or just chilling with friends in the game. And if I get accepted for this, I'm totally ready to shuffle things around to be there even more.

I know how important it is to keep the game lively and fun for everyone, and I'm all about that. I'm here to help keep our community awesome and take on any responsibilities super seriously. Just wanted to say that I'm really hoping for a chance to show just how committed I am to being a part of this – not just in the game, but for everyone playing it too.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I acknowledge and understand it completely! However, I can assure you I won't be inactive.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-dutch-language-application-itsmelody.64176
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-melody-toki.65105
https://schoolrp.net/threads/you-made-me-do-this-french-application-yes-again-yes.64639
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-again-yes.64589
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-3th-try.64383
https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-application-dutch-french-1-9-23.64293
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-dutch-language-application-itsmelody.64176

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Main~ Melody Toki-Finster, [Grade-12] <--Applying for
Alt~ Rosa Sakda, [Bird]

✧・゚:✧・゚:Shop Information✧・゚:✧・゚:
What shop are you applying for?:

I'm currently applying for the shop 'Tokki-yo'. Tokki-yo is an accessories shop. (this fits my character's name... (Melody Toki-Finster)

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

My aspiration to become a shopkeeper on the server stems from both a long-held personal dream and an in-character ambition. The SRP platform offers a unique opportunity to realize this vision, and I am prepared to commit wholeheartedly to the endeavor. I envision Tokki-yo not just as a shop but as a cornerstone of Karakura's community – a place where dedication to quality service and a strong team ethic converge to create the most esteemed establishment in town.

I would be very dedicated to my work as a shopkeeper, trying to keep the shop alive and let everyone in the city visit it at least once. I would open the shop as many times I could (and I'm allowed to. If there is a limit)

Drawing inspiration from fellow players, I've witnessed the transformative role that a Shopkeeper tag can play, both in-game and through community bonds formed out-of-character. My hesitation to apply has been replaced by a newfound confidence in my ability to contribute meaningfully to SRP's vibrant world. With a diverse background in various roles and a tenure marked by consistent activity, I've honed skills that are pivotal to successful shopkeeping: leadership, communication, and the ability to forge a cohesive narrative for my character.

Over nearly six months of active gameplay, I've become one of SRP's most dedicated players, engaging daily and contributing to the server's lore and character development. This has poised me to bring an active, engaging presence to the shopkeeper role, ensuring regular openings and enriching interactions within and beyond the shopkeeper community.

The opportunity of becoming a shopkeeper is one of my biggest dreams. I've always wanted to work in a shop or own one, so it would be nice owning one and it would be a fun job to do in my opinion

This role is more than a position; it's a platform for immersive experiences, community building, and exceptional roleplay. My past management experience, notably at Mai-Yume and other establishments, has equipped me with the skills to excel in this role. I understand the nuances of business roleplay and the importance of crafting an experience that appeals to customers and colleagues alike.

As a shop owner, my focus would extend beyond transactions to creating a thematic and inviting space that resonates with the server's community. From seasonal decorations to lore-enriching backstories, every detail would be curated to enhance the joy of SRP's shopping experience. I aim to offer not just products but memories, fostering a sense of camaraderie among staff and patrons through meticulously planned events and an inclusive Discord community.

Ultimately, my ambition is to infuse SRP with the same sense of wonder and community spirit that I first encountered upon stepping into a shop in-game. Whether it's creating a bustling environment for customers, leading a team of enthusiastic employees, or innovating with events to keep the server lively, I am ready to make a positive and lasting impact. I look forward to the possibility of shaping Tokki-yo into a cherished destination, where everyone's SRP journey is enriched by the simple yet profound joy of shopping, working, and being part of a thriving community.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
At Tokki-yo, my vision is to cultivate an enchanting Japanese-style shopping haven that stands out for its celebration of culture and festivity. Imagine stepping into a traditional space where the spirit of the Island is woven into the very fabric of the establishment. Our distinctive product range extends from whimsical jewelry to functional wallets, each item promising to add a spark of joy to your day.

What truly sets Tokki-yo apart is our exclusive collection of custom-made items (we will start out with 10 customs, we might get more later on).

The interior of Tokki-yo will be a testament to the artistry and attention to detail that defines our brand. It won't merely be decorated; it will embody a tapestry of tradition and modernity, inviting you to not just shop, but to immerse in an experience that celebrates every corner of our cultural heritage. Drawing inspiration from successful concepts, Tokki-yo will integrate the approachable sophistication of an Apple store with the cozy allure of an antique shop. We will develop unique uniforms and employee presentation will complement the antique aesthetic while adding a touch of modern charm. We will ensure that each visitor to Tokki-yo feels uniquely welcomed and engaged. Our commitment to seasonal theming and regular introduction of new items will keep the shopping experience fresh and exciting.

We will embed an overarching message within our brand, perhaps one of cultural appreciation and craftsmanship pride. Tokki-yo will stand for the preservation and celebration of cultural crafts, a celebration of traditional Japanese art.

Our operational model will mirror the efficient and customer-oriented layout described for the accessory and gift shop, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable shopping journey. As we curate our inventory, we will embrace the practice of sourcing unique items from the community, further solidifying Tokki-yo as a hub of shared passion and distinctive finds.

In summary, Tokki-yo aspires to be more than just a shopping destination. It is poised to be a cultural touchstone that brings a slice of Japan to the heart of our community, wrapping the charm of the holidays and the spirit of tradition into an unforgettable retail experience.

The inside of Tokki-yo would be greatly decorated and themed towards the classic Japanese style. The counter would be decorated like a food truck standing on a Japanese street. There would be a big chimney and fire burning under it to keep the store warm during the cold months of the year.
The outside would also be decorated in the classical Japanese style. It would be like walking into a real Japanese household from the 1850's.
Warm place, Inviting, and Modern while still being classical

banner_tokki_yo1.png

https://discord.gg/gDRZ3ZX2 [THIS WILL BE UPDATED AND MORE DETAILED WHEN IM ACCEPTED!! (more channels ETC).

What will you sell in your shop?:
Including customs:

Jewelry
Necklaces
Earrings
Bags
Handbags
Clutches
Backpacks
Messenger bags
Totes
Headwear
Hats
Caps
Beanies
Headbands
Hair accessories
Eyewear
Sunglasses
Prescription glasses
Tech
Phones
Smartwatch bands
Laptops Watches
Umbrellas
Travel Accessories
Luggage Travel pillows
Passport holders
MakeupScarves and shawls
Wallets & PursesHair Accessories
Clips
bands
tiaras
barrettes
Trinkets

How many employees do you plan to have?:

When I think about the team for my establishment, I want them to be a dynamic and very robust workforce that not only gets things done but also "fosters a positive and engaging work environment." They will have to pass the application filled with tasks to test their honesty and dedication

Cashiers (7-11) The cashiers, ranging between 7 to 11, are the cornerstone of our customer relationship. Their roles will include activities beyond just cashing and fetching items from our storage; they are ambassadors of our brand! Everyone will be involved in hands-on marketing! Their active engagement is very important, as it aligns with our commitment to "exemplary customer service."

Security Personnel (3-5) For the security team, I plan to have 3 to 5 diligent individuals whose primary role is to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment at Tokki-yo. This cadre of security professionals will be the guardians of our premises, preventing any form of harassment or physical altercations and ensuring compliance with legal standards within our domain.

This structure allows for comprehensive coverage across various shifts, providing flexibility and maintaining a seamless shopping experience for our customers. The aim is to have a blend of roles, from entry-level to managerial positions, which will be filled by individuals who exhibit a passion for customer service, an aptitude for teamwork, and a shared sense of humor that reflects the spirit of our brand. Our focus is on personality, roleplay ability, and active participation, which are crucial traits for every team member.

The hiring process will be thoughtful, seeking individuals who are not only skilled but also bring diversity in availability due to differing time zones, ensuring that Tokki-yo can operate with the agility required to adapt to the fluctuating retail landscape.

Roles & Responsibilities:

• Owners and Managers will lead with strategic oversight, balancing financial management with creative direction, and fostering a culture of trust and accountability. They host the openings and keep an eye out towards the other employees
  • Senior Cashiers will serve as role models, offering mentorship to newer staff and potentially advancing to managerial roles based on merit and dedication.
  • Cashiers will ensure accurate transactions and engaging customer interactions, representing our brand ethos with every sale.
  • Security will vigilantly maintain a safe space for both staff and customers, equipped to handle any incidents with professionalism.
Every role is crafted with the intent to build a cohesive, motivated team that collectively drives the success of Tokki-yo. We will strive to offer a collaborative environment where employees can thrive, grow, and contribute to our shared goals.

✧・゚:✧・゚:Character Info (Extra)✧・゚:✧・゚:

What is your characters name?
Melody Toki-Finster

How old is your character and what occupation are they in? 18 years old, she is a student.

What is your character backstory?
Melody Tekos was born in a France place called Coucy, in the year 2005. Her father left five days after her birth. Her mother had much trouble raising Melody as a single mother. She couldn’t afford her school bills. The worst part is, that when Melody was three years old, breast cancer was detected in her body. Her mother tried her best to get enough money to pay the hospital bills but couldn’t afford them. After a kind and rich male gave her money when she was begging on the streets, she could finally afford to get Melody healed. The treatment went well and the cancer disappeared out of Melody’s body. When Melody was five years old her mother passed away, which led Melody to be homeless, since her godparents died a year prior. As a result, she was put in a youth shelter. In there Melody got Educated and they treated her in a way that it looked like she had a normal life. It was after an advertisement about Karakura High was in the shelter she changed. She wanted to go to Karakura to study. The shelter put her in another shelter, located in a city near Karakura. There, Melody would learn Japanese and Italian. She would have to stay at the shelter until her age was twelve when she would finally be allowed into the school. She enjoyed the school but she was homeless again, so she had to live in the Sewers. She discovered a kind of basement and it looked like a fight club. She met someone who was also homeless and slept at the fight club often, because it was abandoned, and she invited Melody to sleep there as well. After a few years, Melody found an 18-year-old girl, named Maddie Cohen-Aruna, who would adopt her (not legally). She would make a best friend, named May Toki. May convinced her to change her last name to hers. So did Melody. That is how Melody Toki was born. A few years go by, and Maddie Cohen-Aruna dies in a plane accident. Melody, obviously upset about this goes to Maddie’s sister, Miya Cohen. There she explains her sadness. But Miya says that except for Melody, no one misses her, and that Maddie was a real bitch. Melody, wanting to honour her illegal adoptive mother went to the town hall, asking how much a Gravestone costs. “1 million yen” the governor exclaimed. Melody was sad about it and met a boy named Mesmer J. Osiris. She fell in love with him and he wanted to marry her, but the law exclaimed they aren’t allowed to do that until they are twenty years old. After a while Mesmer started a gang, which Melody hated, so she dumped him and went on the search for someone else. She found a boy named Hatsudo. Hatsudo was very kind to her and liked her very much. She met a girl named Dragon Bones and a boy named Arkhan Yuzaki. Dragon was being bullied by Franca Corella. After a while Melody found her friend Dragon knocked out in a locker, as she rushed with her to the Nurses Office, she was stopped and Franca stole Dragon from her to bully her even more. Melody got chased after she snitched them to a teacher. Melody didn't go to school the days after what happened. She went to school on Wednesday, but she changed her mind when someone tried beating her up the same afternoon. Melody is a girl who has a strong personality, and she loves helping people. But when they harm her friends…. Then she can become angry at you.

✧・゚:✧・゚:Extra✧・゚:✧・゚:

Additional notes about your application:
For clearance, I'm planning to open my shop only at times that are convenient for me, mostly for people ranging in the European timezone. This is because most Europeans, including myself, aren't able to work at a shop or go to a shop because it always opens at midnight (in their timezone) or around midnight
Do you have any questions?: Is there a maximum of times you can open a shop per month?

Hello there, It's Melody here! thank you for reviewing my application. From the bottom of my heart, I would love this job. It's truly my dream.
There of course is a big change you're denying me and I care about it, but not so much that I'll become angry. It's a game, isn't it?

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I i hope ill be in the faction soon! Bye Bye!!

For any issues or Unclearnesses please contact me on discord: itsmelody18 or SkyKate#6955

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread