players online

Totally REAL SRP staff app

itsnotcurry

Level 6
Its your favorite Mexican, this my app for SRP Staff :3

Reasons:
1. Im Mexican
2. Uh, people know me?
3. I'd be best srp staff ( better than customable! he rejected my last app >:( )
4. I be better than Customable possibly?!
5. im 2 years old
6. i donate money on srp :333
7. I hate everyone

What makes me eligable for staf?:
What makes me eligable for staf is my ability to!

What makes me uqnieu?:
Im mexican, i bring 'haha'able jokes

How me contributt in commutittreee!:
I was big person on the minecraft school roleplay server which is also known as SchoolRP which is also known as SRP which is also known as thing!

I hope after reading this application, you will consider me as a eligible and very resourceful staff member to have on your team! Everyone please like this so SRP OWNER notice me :3

Overall, My passion for education, strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, collaborative mindset, leadership potential, and respectful approach makes me an ideal candidate for a SchoolRP staff member. My dedication to creating a positive and engaging learning environment will undoubtedly have a significant impact on the students and the school community as a whole. (Generated by ChatGPT)

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
This is the least funny thing I've read within this community, and I've read literally every single message that I've sent.

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking time to apply!
After carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to accept your application!

Dm levakeriaalt over to discuss about your project and lead you will be taking over.

TrapstarRp

Level 22
man I was bout to say that the very last bottom part of it was like "oh so he actually put time into writing that" then the fucking (ChatGPT) popped up and I straight said "nevermind."

Users who are viewing this thread