Notable
What is your Minecraft username?: liddyisbae

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
LIDDYAAA#1373

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active a decent amount, especially when requested. I'd say around 4 hours every day, every few days?

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I very clearly understand this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The tutor role is a very needed and important role, basing around the neediness of students all around. It is important depending on the situation, the biggest stance in its role would regard teaching and or re-teaching a student in a specific subject.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have experience in CasualRP, SeriousRP, DetailRP, and RomanceRP/RelationshipRP. I've been RPing since July 2020.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/liddyisbae_-teacher-application.38345/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.37386/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hat-glitch-ign-iixlydia.37029/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lost-glasses.29429/
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iixlydias-spanish-application.37356/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Currently I am in high school, grade 12 age 18.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Suzukaze would politely correct the student stating that they're not 'pathetic', and then ask them to not repeat something of that such again. Whether it be her, another faculty member, or even a student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I believe she would state something in the range of; Please do not continue to do any harming whether it would be physical or not, I do not wish for anybody in this situation to get in trouble.
If they so happened to continue she would call over a higher up staff member to deal with the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: They would first suggest to the employee doing such act(s) to not continue, as it could be dangerous as listed in the question. If continued, Suzukaze would report the member to a higher up staff member for everyone's safety.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Suzukaze is a rather quiet individual, and does not wish to attract much attention. This sort of description of Suzukaze points toward a quiet perspective. What I mean is, Suzukaze would not be a bother in the employee break room. She understands she needs to keep a professional appearance in front of everyone including staff, so they would go along with their day not bothering the other faculty near them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&r&otook the worksheet out of the copier, then placing it in front of the student. Then grabbing a pencil she would go over the directions with the student explaining how the work would and should be done.
/me &r&otook a seat next to the student. Leaning over they would glare at the paper, a pen would be in her grasp. Checking the students work- perfect! On the paper she then wrote an A+.
/me &r&ogave a bright smile to the student as she opened the study room door for them to enter. Taking a seat across the table from them, they began going over the work required for the student.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Suzukaze Asa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss, Mx. (Gender neutral term, an example being; Mx, could you please pass that pencil?) Mx. pronounced as Mix.
Preferred Name: Suzukaze, I don't like being referred to by my last name.

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: Shintoism, though I'm Korean I find myself feeling most close with Shintoism as my religion that I look up to.
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
PHD
Year of Graduation: 2013 for high school, 2020 for college.
Major(s):
Japanese Language Arts
Minors:
Japanese Literature

Nationality:
Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Suzukaze Asa was born in Pyongyang, North Korea, a place known for being dangerous and not stable enough to raise children. Throughout her few adolescent years in North Korean, her parents were loving and supportive of Suzukaze and her dreams. They wanted what was best for her, and that included getting her to a safer place. Getting Suzukaze out of the country was her parent’s main goal; getting their child out of a place so dark and unfit for a child. They wanted her to have a good life, where she wouldn’t be exposed to the common atrocities of her hometown and country. By the time Suzukaze made it to South Korea, she was 9 years of age. She’d successfully made it out of Pyongyang, but unfortunately her parents were not blessed with the same fate.

The young girl aimed to drive herself above and beyond normal standards by maintaining her grades and being the best student she could possibly be. In Suzukaze’s eyes, she had no choice. She understood the value of a good education, and didn’t take advantage of her circumstances or let any opportunities to learn. By the time she was 12, Suzukaze was able to get into cram school after applying. This was a big step up for her academically, getting into a cram school is a great achievement, especially for an orphan who isn’t given much to get far in life. From then on Suzukaze studied almost non-stop, spending time trying to better herself mentally, physically, and academically. Through all of this, she tried her best to keep her mind off of her parents, who were now a distant memory in the back of her head. They began to understand the importance of all that they’ve done for themself in the past few years.

By the time they turned fourteen, they had gained a job at a local retail store close to their orphanage and cram school. The people at the orphanage who spent time taking care of her and trying their best to help her succeed were incredibly proud of Suzukaze and how far they’ve come. Once she turned sixteen, Suzukaze was able to earn enough money to buy a plane ticket to Karakura, Japan. Her hopes and dreams lied in the single ticket, so with blind faith she bought the plane ticket, preparing for a new lifestyle. She put in her two weeks notice and spoke to the members and officials of the orphanage that she would be moving out of. There was excitement and sadness, but nonetheless all of the people around her were proud of her. The younger ones in the orphanage looked up to her and saw how far her hard work and persistence took her over the years.

From then on, Suzukaze attended Karakura Academy, where she learned to speak fluent Japanese through studying both Japanese language arts and Japanese literature in her years of college. Having started college at the age of 16, and graduating at 22, she worked in retail for the remaining two years, coming up with multiple lesson plans before she’d legally be allowed to become a teacher in Karakura. She was able to reside in a Sorority house until she could support herself, so it seemed like there was always somewhere she could go and have a safe space of her own. By the time they were eighteen, Suzukaze gained her associate’s degree. She was proud of herself, but strived to get so much farther than that. Getting closer to where she stands today, Suzukaze was able to earn their PHD degree and spend the remaining time focusing on building connections with people in Karakura. Presently, Suzukaze is living her best life, living in a deluxe apartment of her own that she was able to buy with her own hard-earned money. She’s often surrounded by the company of her few (but more than enough) friends. Suzukaze is waiting patiently for a response from Karakura Academy, as she only just applied to be what she’s always hoped and dreamt of being; a high school teacher. Someone who can make a difference in people’s lives. So far, life for them seems pretty good.

Every now and then, she thinks of her parents who she hasn’t been in contact with in quite a bit, and often wonders if they’d be as proud as she is, or if they were alright. It’s only natural, but she stops worrying after a bit, knowing they’re smart enough to escape North Korea, too.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I actually graduated from Karakura high school, and I hold it dearly. This was one of the first places I had gotten to get close to people whether that be faculty or other students. I basically grew up here. This place is very important to me. As a person who comes from hard work I see becoming a tutor an important role for many students, especially for the ones who need it. I want to be someone who students and co-workers can look up to even. Overall I see this as a great opportunity to get back in touch with this lovely environment, and I hold it dearly.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I once was accepted as a teacher, but very shortly quit because of students getting physical. I saw this as frustrating because they had not listened to me after I and another faculty member had given multiple warnings, so I soon quit.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I possibly may have more experience than others, even if I just mean with the school in general or being in a specific environment where I teach students.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
I do not.​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending

- You'll be DM'd shortly via Discord regarding this application.​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! After a short discussion you have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread