Level 14
harubae
harubae
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
ellbii

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): harubii#8569

How old are you? (Optional): 16 turning 17 in less than 1 month.

What is your time zone?: GMT +8 / Philippine Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server:
I am often online during weekends due to school. I balance my work life and my game life which causes me to be online around up to 2-4 hours a day (which is way less than usual, during long breaks like Summer or Christmas I am usually on more). Specifically after school hours during the weekdays such as 3:00pm to 5:30pm. And on weekends I get on from 1:00pm to 5:30pm. [the time given is in GMT +8]

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
As explained from previous applications, I have been banned for ERP around May of 2021. It is a big regret I bring with me to this day, I was new to SRP after not playing in it for a whole 2 years and made horrible decisions. However since then I've proven that I can learn from my mistakes and keep the promises I've stated in my accepted ban appeal. I've been responsible for keeping my records clean both icly and oocly to this day.

Evidence of Ban and Accepted Appeal:
[ACCEPTED] Ban Appeal

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes of course!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The employee role I will be applying for is the Tutor role, a person who looks over students and helps them understand a certain subject in school that they are struggling with. These mostly happen in one on one sessions throughout a week until the student passes that subject. Oftentimes tutors get to answer questions students may have about certain classes in order for them to clear their mind of any misinformation or for them understand the lesson better.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general I have gained a good amount of experience in roleplaying throughout the years I've been participating in such activities. I specialize in detail rp both in the server and in other roleplaying platforms. Out of character I have been featured in plays and small events where portraying a certain character became my job and responsibility. I am also an old returning player of SRP, I first joined in between late 2017 and early 2018 so I have a good grasp about the server rules as a whole. My experience however, though a lot and practically overflowing already, I enjoy new scenarios and interactions.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

HaruMcQueen Account:
[ACCEPTED] Ban Appeal
[ACCEPTED] Language Application [German]
[ACCEPTED] Language Application [Russian]
[ACCEPTED] Language Application [JSL]
[ACCEPTED] Role Request
[ACCEPTED] Teacher Application
[ACCEPTED] Age Change

harubii Account:
[ACCEPTED] Language Application [Polish]
[ACCEPTED] Language Applicaton [JSL]
[DENIED] 3rd Language Authorization
[ACCEPTED] 3rd Language Authorization (2)
[ACCEPTED] French Language Application
[REVIEWED] Role Request

ellbii Account:
[DENIED] Korean Language Application
[ACCEPTED] Korean Language Application 2
[ACCEPTED] German Language Application
[ACCEPTED] Third Language Authorization
[ACCEPTED] JSL Language Application

Deleted Applications:
(applications that I wanted to delete before it was reviewed cos I fixed the issue before admins can look through it)
[ACCEPTED] Item Fix Application
[DENIED] Lost Item Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
On my main account - HaruMcQueen: I play as Hiroshi James Yuuma Adelaide, a Performing Arts Teacher in the Karakura Highschool Department at the age of 31. He is also a loving father to 4 (about to be 5) adopted children.
[HIROSHI’S BIO]

On my first alt account - harubii: I play as Emilia Sauer Kunyimo. A College Bachelor Student, 19 years of age. She aspires to be a surgeon like her mother Ukimo Kunyimo, a current surgeon in the Karakura Hospital. Emilia plays the role of a friend, a sister and a loving girlfriend.
[EMILIA’S BIO]

On my second alt account - ellbii: since I did get this account for the sake of this position I am temporarily playing one of my children characters, Harubii Rizal, a 13 year old female from the Philippines. Currently she has no lore nor relationships yet.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Erina would pause, ****yzing the situation before opening her mouth to explain how inappropriate that was in a school setting, she then discusses her point calmly for them to understand, stern enough to be taken seriously but not too much to scare or encourage the student's behavior. After doing so she would ask for an apology, a simple action disguised as a test to see if they can learn from their mistake, if the apology was given she would respectfully send them off. If not, she would sigh, shaking her head as she informs the student of their attitude, giving them a warning for it.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
First Erina would radio for help, getting out of her station to get closer to the two students. She raises her voice, asking them to stop. Once that does not work she would physically get in between the two students, prying them off each other to wait for back-up from other members of the faculty. After the situation dies down or if back-up never comes she would then explain how much the students violated basic rules of the handbook and would send them off with a warning.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Erina would silently groan, not really expecting a colleague of hers to be unprofessional. She grabs their attention, pulling them aside privately to discuss her concerns. Explaining how it isn't work appropriate and how the school employee should act like a proper role model for the students instead. However, once they do not listen to her concerns and continue the dangerous act, she will not hesitate to report the fellow School employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Erina grabs a mug, going over to the coffee machine to get her daily and fair dose of caffeine. After doing so she would relax a bit, talking with her workmates about their jobs or even sharing experiences of her own. Being new she would obviously ask for advice from her older workmates.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
she would grab the multiple papers on her desk, tapping the edges neatly to make a clean stack, setting it aside to wait for the student to sit down. She stares at the figure with a smile, offering the seat in front of her, welcoming them silently with a bow. The blonde female would then introduce herself, speaking softly as to not scare the student who seemed new to the situation.

/me she’d take the paper from the student’s hands who seemed nervous of the finished work… her eyes darting to check the name and grade before nodding at the written solutions of the young student, she then smiles marking the right and wrong answers with her bright scarlet red pen. She would then hand the worksheet back to the kid who was sitting down, offering a small thumbs up “You’ve clearly gone better! Amazing progress” she smiles, affirming the progress the young student accomplished in a way to encourage them.

/me she sits down against the wall next to the sobbing student. After further inspection the paper balled in their fist was the test that they failed by a point. She nudged the young child, patting their head “Hey you got a higher score from last time- we don’t give up on things right? Come on, let’s go get a lollipop before we start today’s session. Maybe that would make you feel better” she comforts, doing her best to use positive reinforcement to help the student gain confidence.

/me the female then raises her voice slightly, a tone she used so she could hint to focus on the paper and not the distractions. She swiftly taps at the wrong answer… turning to the student to check if they understand her and what she’s trying to say before she speaks up “I can help you- but you have to cooperate with me… we can both come out here as winners yeah?” she smiles, explaining why they got the answer wrong and how they can properly solve it the next time they come across the equation once more.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Erina Adelaide
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Eri, Lily, Rina

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2022
Major(s): BS Psychology in Education
Minors: Performing Arts in Music

Nationality: Japanese | American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: German, Korean, Japanese and JSL

Backstory

CHILDHOOD ARC

Erina was born and raised in California, US. She went to a local public school like most children in America, as predicted: English became Erina’s first language. But even at a young age the said female was well aware and was very appreciative of her Japanese Heritage thanks to her mother, Naomi Itchita Adelaide, a Japanese woman who migrated to America to marry her husband, Ryan Jay Adelaide, a Professor in LACM (Los Angeles College of Music) also known as Erina’s father. Naomi did her best to give her daughter and son at least awareness and love for their other nationality, by cooking them Japanese Dishes, Teaching them how to speak Japanese and write in all three of the alphabets namely: Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana. Erina grew up to be proud and happy of her Japanese Culture, she also grew to be a lovely pianist like her father at the age of 6 years old. Sooner than later this interest began to bloom into a passion she wanted to find others with the same interest as her. She became the Production Manager of the Theater Club at her school which started to make her realize her love for this curriculum and how much she wanted to share it.

ADULTHOOD ARC
The young female took on Performing Arts as a minor and majored in BS Psychology and Education in College. She soon began to grow her love for teaching when she studied day and night for her course, Erina often observed her professors and became greatly acquainted with them. She asked them questions about teaching and even took up a PGCE (after some time she graduated of course).
After passing she immediately started her career in teaching theatre to preschoolers. That was until she started convincing her father about transferring to Japan in order to teach there instead, after realizing that there was no pre-school department in the school her big brother, Hiroshi Adelaide, worked in she decided to become a tutor instead as it was the closest to being a preschool teacher, Erina ventured off towards her mother’s home country. Unfortunately her mother passed away 3 years before she could see her child graduate but that did not stop the young female from flying over to Japan. The whole city was new to her and she seemed to be fascinated by every little thing. She applied to become a Receptionist at Karakura High School in hopes of living in both worlds at the same time: Helping students and picking up her Mother's Culture.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Just like my big brother, Hiroshi Adelaide, who works as a Teacher for Highschool Students I am very much dedicated to the students' well-being. As a former preschool teacher I enjoy helping and being around school settings, which is why applying for Tutor is very ideal for me and my expertise.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, in my motivation for joining Karakura Highschool, I was indeed a pre school teacher for around 3 years. I helped kids understand basic education and prepared them for middle school and high school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that students in some way would need guidance at some point in their school life. Any student, regardless of their race, age or physical appearance would ask for help at least once during their phases in educational settings such as the school which is why I’m very much attached to it. I love helping kids understand their capabilities, discover their talents and confidence because it brings such a wonderful feeling watching them grow to be amazing people. I’m extremely passionate and determined to see my students succeed both intellectually and emotionally as a person.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
The Childhood Backstory is nearly the same as Hiroshi's due to them being siblings. They experience the same things growing up however their personality and personal lore is very different since they temporarily parted ways when Hiroshi was 20 and Erina was 16. So if it looks like some parts are identical that is because they have to be for their individual lore's sake

Do you have any questions?: None at all!

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for TUTOR has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread