AddictRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes it’s Sinn#9139

How old are you? (Optional):

I am 17 years old

What is your time zone?:

GMT+3

Describe your activity on the server:

I play 2-6 hours a day (this will be extended on the weekends) My activity mostly consisted of YakuzaRP and BusinessRP. But recently the former and latter have been dropped and I haven't had much to do on the server other than RP with a few friends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I am fully aware of that and I will try my best to have consistent activity and fulfill my quotas.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I am currently applying for the job title of Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A Tutor, from what I have seen and experienced. Is a person whose goal is to help students that are underperforming or students who look for further information about their relative subject. They are even referred to as a second teacher. They help the students by introducing new information or relaying old information in a different light to suit the student’s way of thinking. And they also hand out tasks for the students to complete in order to cement said information in their minds. That way they help underperforming students perform on the average level, They might even help the students excel in their relative subject. They are a person that the students can rely upon after a teacher for their educational career and their progress in this society. They could be the educational role model the students have been looking for. This is why Tutors must work hard to preserve that image. They should work to help the students succeed in their educational careers. And contribute to society BY helping and raising the future generation

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been exposed to roleplaying for most of my Minecraft career. Starting in 2013 it was pretty simple. You go on a server that has Creative Plots and you look for advertisements for roleplaying. You teleport to that specific plot and pick a character! They’re normally assigned with their own personalities and quirks. And you have to fit into their personality. That was my roleplaying career until I took a hiatus from Minecraft in 2017. When I returned to the game at around 2020 I have found Roleplay hub from my brother. I was VERY new to it not knowing the rules of the roleplay itself. But thanks to the amazing friends I have met, I learned a lot from them and I managed to fit into the community. Eventually landing my first job title of College Professor. I had a lot of fun teaching and hosting classes and giving out assignments and interacting with the students in general. This is why I am applying for Tutor.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Receptionist application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/asahi-l-higasa-receptionist-application.44758/ (DENIED)

College Professor application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/kezin-k-constantines-college-professor-application.31354/ (ACCEPTED)

Russian language application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.30639/ (ACCEPTED)

Albanian language application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/albanian-language-application.30614/ (ACCEPTED)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

I am currently an [Adult]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Asahi is a very kind and gentle soul towards students. He would look into the student's eyes all the while listening to what he had to say with a warm, bright smile on his face. Once the student is done talking, Asahi would remind the student that such obscene and uncalled-for words are in fact NOT allowed on school grounds. Especially to a school faculty member. He would advise him to stop as it could hurt him in his educational career in the long run. Or in general, his reputation as a student. If the student complies, Asahi would try to help him by handling the issue at the core. He would give the student his best professional advice on the issue that caused him to lash out. He would then re-schedule his lesson to another day. Giving the student time to recuperate. However, if the student does not comply, He will immediately Issue detention for them. If it escalates furthermore, the student will be promptly sent to the principal’s office. After the issue has been resolved, Asahi would promptly return to the tutoring space and look over his schedule.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Taking notice of the whole situation at hand, Asahi would break up and separate the two students who exchanged physical blows. Bearing the safety of the two students, Asahi would rush them to the nurse’s office so the two students can get treated for any injury caused to each other. Knowing that the students are getting treated, Asahi would then return to the crowd of students and warn them with a loud and firm voice that detentions would be handed out if the crowd remains any longer in the halls. This is as to NOT disrupt the entire school’s rhythm and flow. AND to not disturb the ongoing classes as students will begin to lose focus on the ruckus outside their class. After the crowd has been dealt with, Asahi would return to the two students who exchanged blows. Make sure they’re okay. He would then warn the students that such actions could lead to suspension or maybe even expulsion. Asahi would make note that it will also ruin their educational career and reputation among the students and teachers. Asahi would then listen to what the two students had to say, engaging on both sides of the story. He would then give his professional advice on it. He would then instruct the two students to keep a safe distance between them. As to not cause further conflict. After the situation has been resolved, Asahi would return to the tutoring area.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Asahi would discreetly approach the school employee in question. This is as to not cause a scene and gather a crowd to them. Asahi would request for them to accompany him to a more private area to speak about what he has seen. Asahi would then get to the bottom as to why the school employee in question was willing to risk his job title, reputation, and perhaps safety. After Asahi listens to the school employee’s story, He would with full professionalism state that such actions will in fact NOT be tolerated on school grounds. Also stating that school employees must be at their best behaviors. He would also begin to explain how school employees are role models to the students around them and that they must live up to that image. Such an action has NO place around students let alone, Karakura High. Asahi would then warn the school employee that if they are ever caught doing inappropriate acts by him again. He would not hesitate to inform the SLT members of their actions.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

While in the employee break room alone, Asahi is a very quiet and approachable individual. He would be seen sitting behind a desk. He would be going through all the materials that his students take reading them thoroughly and studying them carefully. This is to ensure that Asahi is able to perform at 100%. And ensuring that the students are able to use the information given to them from Asahi and put it to good use. If ever a school employee needs his assistance inside the break room, Asahi would delightfully help them with any task on hand. After he made sure that his help isn’t needed, he would go back to reading and studying the materials. Writing them down to a comprehensive level for his students to understand with ease. If Asahi’s schedule is free. He would try to liven up the mood and chat with the other employees in the break room. Also, invite them to a warm cup of coffee while chatting.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&7&o He walked into his office and he noticed that some areas in it are dusty. It was clear that it’s been a while since a soul stepped in there. He borrowed a broom and a duster from the janitor and he began to sweep the floor meticulously. After sweeping, he picked up the duster and dusted off the old books that sat on the table and the shelves. Making sure to rearrange them as well. He took a microfiber towel and wiped the dusty desk thoroughly making sure every spec of dust has been wiped off.

/me &7&o He walked into his office with a freshly brewed coffee in one hand and his brown schoolbag in another hand. He set down the hot coffee on his desk and proceeded to do the same with his brown school bag. Placing it next to his coffee and making it face the other direction. He stood next to his chair and pulled it back slightly. He sat on the chair immediately grabbing his brown school bag. He unbuttoned it open and took out the files from it. He opened the drawer and set the files neatly in the drawer. He closed his drawer and leaned back on his chair patiently waiting while sipping his hot coffee.

/me &7&o He noticed a familiar student stepping into his office. He fixed his posture to be upright and he signaled with his hand for the student to take a seat. &f” Go ahead and grab a seat! I’ll be right with you!” &7&o He said with a warm smile on his face. He pulled open his drawer and he started to rummage through the files until he found the file that relates to the student. He took it out and gave it a careful read before locking eye contact with the student with a smile. He said in a friendly tone &f”I see. You find this difficult, don’t you? Well, worry not! Tell me everything you’re having difficulty with and I’ll sort it out with you!"

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Asahi H. Hanazono

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

I prefer to go by Mr.

Preferred Name:

Mr. Hanazono

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male

Religious Denomination:

Buddhist

Marital Status:

Single

Academic Degree:

Bachelor’s

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Chemistry

Minors:

Business, Mathematics

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

Albanian, Russian

Backstory

Asahi H. Hanazono was born on the 25th of November in the city of Tokyo, Japan. He had a Japanese father and a Japanese mother. His father was a professor at the prestigious Kanagawa University located in Yokohoma, Tokyo. He was well-known for his immense intellect in the field of Science. Specifically in the department of Chemistry. He was an important factor in achieving the First Total Synthesis of Taxol led by another chemist Robert A. Holton. Asahi was very fond and close to his father that he began to pick up on Chemistry at a very young age. Easily memorize the periodic table and all of its elements at the age of 5. All in the efforts to make his Father proud and eventually, pick up on his legacy. But unfortunately, disaster struck in his lab. While experimenting with the substance TATP which is 80% as strong as TNT. The substance suddenly exploded right in front of Asahi’s Father. He was immediately rushed to the hospital but unfortunately, his condition was beyond repairable. He soon passed away in the hospital. Asahi was only 8 years old. He was incredibly devastated along with his Mother. His Mother was an Astronomy Teacher in a school in Yokohoma. Life was hard for young Asahi and his Mother. after his father’s death. Often compared to his father, the once-great chemist. He realized he had BIG shoes to fill. Asahi hated that. He was his own person yet the people around him only saw him as a successor that couldn’t live up to his master’s legacy. Asahi shut himself from the world and He would read his father’s research and books that were given to him. His mother took notice of this. After phone calls with relatives, she decided that it was best to move to a different city. The city in question was Karakura. Far from all the trouble. Asahi moved to Karakura at the age of 12. He was incredibly skeptical of the move but his Mother assured him that It was for his own good. One year later, Asahi started Junior high at the age of 13. While his mother worked as a private tutor in order to provide for Asahi. Asahi was a quiet kid due to the sudden exposure to a new environment. But he admired his teachers so much. The concept of passing down information to people fascinated him. He graduated High school with excellent grades, eventually getting into college. He wanted to live up to his father’s legacy but at his own pace. So he majored in Chemistry. Graduating with a Bachelor's degree. Asahi wanted to become something in the Teaching field. But he also wanted to take it easy and engage in it at his own pace. So he decided like his mother, to start Tutoring first. That is his first step to becoming a great teaching role model.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My goal is to live up to my late father’s legacy. But Rome wasn’t built in one day. I have to start somewhere with a good foundation. I see Karakura high school be a perfect candidate. I want to give back to the school that raised me and that raises the future generation of kids in any way possible. And I would love to contribute to the progress of this prestigious by becoming a Tutor, I can take the first step to nurture a future generation of functional citizens. Unlocking hidden potential that even the students themselves aren’t aware of. That is the duty of a Tutor and teachers alike. Maybe even raise geniuses who will represent Karakura highschool. As the school that raised Intelligent students. Bringing it up the ranks of global education.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe I can contribute to the School and set a new standard for other Tutors. All the while helping the young students. By unlocking their potential and making the school environment fun for them. Indirectly making them look forward to learning. I’m certain that it’s pretty difficult to find other people with the same ambition as mine. So by becoming an excellent Tutor and a role model that the students can rely on and use, I can inspire future generations of Tutors to achieve goals that will help and nurture future generations of Students. That would start an amazing cycle of a loving, caring, and fun environment for the entire education system.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

EDIT: Fixed the age from 27 to 28

EDIT 2: Fixed a typo in the Languages

Do you have any questions?:

That's all folks!

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your school employee application has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread