I am almost everyday on SRP for hours

Which timezone are you in?:
CEST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
TwerkingJesus#5274

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
Receptionist application https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-employee-application.35754/
Spanish Language https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.35492/
Height Request https://schoolrp.net/threads/heigh-request.36184/
What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I detailRP almost everyday and i write long paragraphs, I think it of as its real life and type it out on full detail.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS is, i am wanting to experience an new type of Roleplay on the server, trying new things for example now Medical the knowledge of Biology and taking care of people's health is something i am good at and want to give a try on the server to experience what its like to be a doctor or a surgeon or even a Psychiatrist.

Which medical role are you applying for?:
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A psychiatrist is a Medical worker who has experience in talking and fixing mental health issues, for example depression. A psychiatrist talks calmly and with polite mannered words how the other is feeling and what the problem is, they would try and help their best to fix their mental illness and to give a cure to get their health back to stable. Psychiatrists are also known as the most trustfull people who do not share any secrets,problems or illness with others. They help you as much as they can and give their advice for any help in mental problems to cure.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head Doctor - The Head Doctor is the lead of the Minor Doctors under them, They are responsible of the training of the EMS and keep them aware of doing their job properly.

Doctor- A doctor is meant to do small injuries and to cure them, for example a broken leg or a broken arm, they are meant to do an X-Ray scan and if its broken to wrap a cast around it and handing them after the cure crutches.

Head Surgeon- The head Surgeon leads the Surgeon on what to do and train them for how to do surgery on patient and without causing any harm. They are instructed to lead over the Surgeons and make them do their job properly

Surgeon - A Surgeon helps the patient with big injuries for example, replacing a leg with a prostethic leg. A Surgeon remains to do surgery for limbs or the brain or the head.

Nurse- Nurses take care of small injuries as in bleeding noses or Bruises. They also do check ups for weights, Height and health. They are simular to Doctors but do regular check ups.

Psychologist - Someone who is helping other patients with mental illness for example depression, anxiety, phobias and the list continues.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

code green: emergency activation

code white: evacuation

code brown: severe weather

code yellow: disaster

code violet: violent or combative individual

code silver: active shooter

code orange: hazardous material or spill incident

code pink: infant or child abduction

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?:
Yes, I am!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?:
I do and i completely understand

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?:

Haruki is born in 1973 and is now the age of 48, Haruki is 7'5 tall and has a half burned face. The ginger tall man has also 2 prostethic arms and a glass eye, Haruki's voice is deep toned and soft. Haruki used to be a receptionist and does enjoy helping others in need. He often talked with his own kids to see if they have problems, Haruki thought if i can help my kids with their problems maybe i can be a psychiatrist to help others. Haruki loves seeing smiling faces and healthy people.

What he's like on and off the job?:

On the Job Haruki remains professional and use all his knowledge to help every patient in need, he would use politemanners to help them out and will keep their trust. Off the job Haruki is a father who cares about his kids and always try to keep a smile on their faces which he always succeed. Haruki lost alot of people in his life which caused him to mentally repair, after a few months Haruki was fully mentally healthy and remained his happy self.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?:
He sees his co-workers as family, he treats them with all his love and sweetness and ofcourse polite. For Plans in the future Haruki hopes to help others with mental illnesses and problems.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?:
Haruki has a phobia which is called Autophobia , He is feared to be alone but is fixing it himself. Hes telling himself hes not alone and never will be and it helps for all situations.

BACKSTORY

Haruki is born in 1973 with a condition called Gigantism Disorder, His parents found out he had gigantism disorder due how big he was and the weight he had. Haruki was abnormally tall when he reached the age of 13, At the age of 13 Haruki was 6'7 already which was very above Average. Haruki didnt had a happy childhood due the fact he got called out names and bullied everyday, it didnt stop Haruki from following his dreams though, Haruki moved to Karakura at the age of 15 to study for Medical jobs. Haruki graduated at age 18 to college where he remained to study for the job he wanted but when Haruki found out he was lacking money he needed a job to pay his rent and to keep him alive. Haruki applied for the job "Receptionist" for a temporary time to stay alive and to keep up his rent. When Haruki reached the age of 48 he quit the job and wanted to try something new, He wanted to follow his childhood dream of becoming a psychiatrist, While being a receptionist Haruki talked alot with students and tried his best to help them as it worked, it made Haruki think after he quit the job, Haruki noticed he was good at helping students so he thought applying for Psychiatrist would be a good idea. Till today Haruki made his first attemp to apply for the job Psychiatrist.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Haruki Hamilton

Characters Title:
Mr. Hamilton

Characters Given Name:
Haruki

Characters Preferred Name:
Haru

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
Taken

Characters Nationality:
Spain

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):

Hospital internship (America)

Volunteer work (Mexico)

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biomedical Engineering

General Biology

Minor(s):
Finance

Foreign language

Native Languages:
Spanish

Other Languages:
Japanese

JSL

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread