Ace!

Level 6
IsAce_V
IsAce_V
Fundraiser+
IGN: DevilRP
DATE: 4/8/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
kinda like my old suggestion but i didnt really explain it right and it seemed like i was suggesting something else. yall should add a doordash type system to SRP. would add another way for newer people to make cash and more roleplay oppurtunities! can be 16+ to get the job, maybe an automatic system where you just pick the right answers to get accepted to it. and maybe you can get orders from npcs like that one blocks burg game!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This would benefit the server cause it adds another way to get money without applying for a faction or as a shop cashier/worker, hope yall understand!

Ace!

Level 6
IsAce_V
IsAce_V
Fundraiser+
also one more note: they could add bikes that are given for workers!! slower than the 100k bikes or maybe boost the speed of the 100k bikes and make the doordash bike like the old speed for the 100k bikes

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
That’s kinda entirely up to the shopkeepers to implement. As much as I’d love to implement it, I unfortunately own a shop that sells instruments. However shopkeepers who do own restaurants and convenience stores could very well set up their own system of delivery via means of onrain or their own shop discord.

I don’t believe an entire new faction based job would be implemented though :(

Lizalopod

Level 130
That’s kinda entirely up to the shopkeepers to implement. As much as I’d love to implement it, I unfortunately own a shop that sells instruments. However shopkeepers who do own restaurants and convenience stores could very well set up their own system of delivery via means of onrain or their own shop discord.

This ^

Ace!

Level 6
IsAce_V
IsAce_V
Fundraiser+
That’s kinda entirely up to the shopkeepers to implement. As much as I’d love to implement it, I unfortunately own a shop that sells instruments-
in my mind i was kinda thinking of a plugin thats a little more automated for highschool-college where its an app that you can get orders and you go to the store/restaurant and deliver it to the person. instead of just a single shop with that delivery system

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+

Yes! It's hard to get jobs in SRP but if shopkeepers add an extra job slot [delivery] then they can take calls when the shop opens and deliver! Would also be a perk to have little delivery bikes/motorcycles but that may be pushing it :P

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
in my mind i was kinda thinking of a plugin thats a little more automated for highschool-college where its an app that you can get orders and you go to the store/restaurant and deliver it to the person. instead of just a single shop with that delivery system
Yeah I completely get that, I may implement it in my own shop to be honest and see how the system itself works. Though A new app wouldn’t be created for it due to the fact that we already have two external platforms used for roleplay and advertisement (Ikigai and OnRain)

Ace!

Level 6
IsAce_V
IsAce_V
Fundraiser+
Yeah I completely get that, I may implement it in my own shop to be honest and see how the system itself works. Though A new app wouldn’t be created for it due to the fact that we already have two external platforms used for roleplay and advertisement (Ikigai and OnRain)
Possibly a system in chat when you get an order you can choose to accept, and then it tells you where to get the item and where to bring it to. and for ordering you type in something in chat. could be like a messaging system telling the delivery person where to go and stuff. just an idea on how maybe the roleplay hub devs could implement it if they consider.

OYOL

Level 12

like this kinda?

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
tbh this isn't a need. I never really stopped mid rp to be like 'dang I wish there was SRP uber eats!' Im totally onboard for getting new players a way to make a little side money but there's just not a crazy need or desire for this specifically. plus going to the restaurant ICly is way more fun

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1!
As this is a roleplaying server and one of the biggest factions that we have to offer is the shopping faction, I think that its more beneficial for the activity of the server to just go support those shops and roleplay it out.

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
-1 I agree with what Infi said, it seems like a cool idea to have but shopkeepers should implement it and that could add more jobs for people so it’ll work out in the end but there shouldn’t be a WHOLE new system or faction set up just for it. I’m sure if one shopkeeper tries it and it works smoothly then it’ll start becoming a thing so :)

Acroy

Level 28
[+1/-1]

You see, I'm half and half on this one. I would love for more opportunities to make money to open up but for the time being I think this is a little too complicated for implementation.

markoos

Level 28
If you meant shopkeepers doing this then ye, +1 for more job slots, but if you meant an automated "quest" system then -1, this server is a roleplay server not an rpg (yes they mean the same thing idk how else to say it)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Something similar to this is coming soon.​

Users who are viewing this thread