My Minecraft Username is Meatlaser2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, i have discord and my username is JackTheReaper#0419

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 19 years old

What is your time zone?:
I am in the GMT timezone, however when it becomes Summer it will change to BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online SRP every single day, the days that i have college i will only be online for around 6-8 hours a day, however, when i don’t have college, i will be online for approximately 9-12 hours, unless i have something to do and it is important, but i will always try to be online as much as possible

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, i have never been banned on SRP and i do not plan on being banned in the future either

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes i fully acknowledge that i will be demoted if i am inactive

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist at Karakura Highschool

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The receptionist is someone in SRP that will always be there to guide you around the school, they will give you help if it has been asked for. The receptionist will also redeem your tokens that you might have and would give you a reward for the specific amount that you have given.They will also give students schedules whenever they ask for one. One final thing that the receptionist does is call any member of SLT down to the front desk if they are required

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have quite a lot of experience when it comes down to roleplay, i have managed to detailrp quite a lot on a daily basis, however, on some days i do tend to add much more detail than others, this is seen by when i have managed to append multiple actions on odd occasions, i have also quite a lot of experience in the Faculty side of roleplay, mainly from the teacher side of things, another piece of experience that i have in roleplay is combat/gangrp, however, i have managed to steer away from all of this. The final experience that i have had is when i roleplayed as a dog for someone, i found this entertaining and it helped me to evolve my detailrp skills much more

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-12-age-request.44455/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-caretaker-app.44297/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.44192/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/meatlaser2-service-dog-app.44053/#post-137351 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-of-dog-oc.44056/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-a-shop.43154/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-russian-app.41404/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-french-app.41043/ [Accepted]

(the following applications were from my other accounts on the forums)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-pe-teacher-application.38672/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchidas-spanish-application.37552/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36730/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a Grade-12 Student at Karakura Highschool

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Uchida would remain as a calm and patient individual, not allowing for anything inappropriate to be said back towards the student, Uchida would be calm, however, he wouldn’t be laid back either, he would tell the misbehaving student that he should learn to not disrespect any of the school staff at all, if The student continues to misbehave after being told to stop, then Uchida would give them a waning, however, if the Student continues to curse at Uchida or other staff then he would proceed to give them a second warning, however, if the student doesn’t stop swearing then they would be given a detention for not listening to Uchida after being given the warnings they received

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Uchida would once again remain as a calm individual, not yelling or showing any kind of negativity towards the students, Uchida would split the students up, telling them to go to different sides of the school, but first to wait for him to talk to them both, allowing both of them to talk so he could hear both sides of the story. After the students had told the full and truthful story Uchida would then proceed to walk towards the nurses office, asking the nurse to check the two students for any injuries that they might have picked up during the fight, he would then make sure that both of these students are to not seen together again before returning behind the desk, going back to where he was working

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Uchida would walk up to the immature staff member that could have been doing something that was either disturbing or dangerous, possibly even both, soon pulling them to the side, remaining calm with the individual that he would be talking to, not yelling at them because he would know it would be a useless option and unprofessional, Uchida would then proceed to tell the immature employee that they should start to act more professional because of the environment they work in, Uchida would then allow for the immature employee to leave, beginning to notify the other facility that they should start to keep an eye on them, he would then go up to the members of SLT to tell them about said employee about the immaturity that they had been showing throughout the day, making sure that all of the employees knew about the situation so that it could end quicker

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When it comes to the break room, Uchida would act kind and friendly towards all of the other staff members that are possibly inside of the break room with him. He would walk over to the coffee machine to make himself a hot drink whilst asking if any others had wanted a drink with a smile on his face at all times, he would then walk over towards the sofa to sit down on it, he would take a sip of his coffee before talking to all the other employees, speaking with a polite manner, however, if they weren’t with him inside of the breakroom, then he would take a coffee for himself and more for if his co workers had wanted any whilst he went to get them

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &9Would look at the student on the other side of the desk, keeping a smile upon his face as he asked them &f”is everything okay?” &9Uchida would then wait for an answer from the student, the smile still on his face

/me &9Uchida would calmly take the reward tokens, walking to the other end of the receptionist office, looking for the correct reward before going back to his seat, sliding the reward over the desk to the student, a smile upon his face

/me &9Would walk up to the member of faculty in the break room, asking &f”How has your day been so far today?” &9Uchida would then let out a warm smile, awaiting for his fellow colleague to respond to him, staying patient for them

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Uchida Shimura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Uchida

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Education

Minors:
Liberal Arts

Nationality:
Italian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Italian, Japanese

Other Languages:
Russian

Backstory
(
551 words)
Uchida was a kid who was born in Italy, a boy whose parents were young and also irresponsible, seeing as they were not ready for him, they had sent him away to another country that was called Russia, this was a place in which his parents had wanted him to go to ever since he was born, This is a country that he had went to school in, however, when he was transferred into a school here, he was tremendously bullied on a daily basis, however, on the outside of school, he always had a good life, as soon as he started to attend Middle school this is where the bullying began to get much worse for him than it already was, the reason mainly being that he doesn’t have any proper parents, every single day that passed by, Uchida found it more and more difficult to hold back his tears, however, as soon as he got to his foster home, he would run all the way into his room, and unleash his emotions that he has been holding up during the day after a few days Uchida’s foster parents had realised that something was wrong with him so they had a sit down and discussed that maybe it would be best if Uchida was sent to Karakura, Japan so that he could live a much better life without having to worry about being bullied at all. A few weeks later, he was sent to Japan, starting his new chapter in life

Uchida had soon landed at Karakura airport and had suddenly become really nervous about the new move, he would take in a big breath, looking around at the amazing scenery. After Uchida left the airport, he had managed to find a boy called Arakan who looked the same age as him, this boy gave Uchida a tour of the city Karakura, he even managed to purchase an apartment for Uchida that he could own. Every day that Uchida went to his new school in Karakura he did feel homesick because of the fact that he was away from his foster parents, however, this feeling began to fade the longer that he was here in Japan. A few weeks had now past since his first day and Uchida would become a more Outgoing and a more of a confident individual, As all the years began to pass, Uchida would begin to look on life differently, his personality would have also change quite a lot, he has finally graduated from highschool and had decided that he now wants a job that is inside of the school, wanting to become an extremely hard working person, Uchida has always wanted to have a change from his everyday life that he is currently living, planning for a relaxing future and not wanting the stress. Uchida now has a ton of friends, however, he is someone who wants to prove others that he can put 100% effort into the role of a receptionist, he has become really excited after sending his application into the school and is now awaiting for a reply, If he does get accepted, it will be his dream coming true, and this will mean that he can improve his life further, and potentially grow up with a family of his own

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation to join KHS is mainly from my previous experiences that i have had with them, they have been so kind and caring towards me, when i left the position last time, new people had joined the teams and some of my friends had told me about how nice they are too, so the motivation is growing the more i hear all of these things about them and that maybe i could be like them

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, i have previous experience when it comes down to working inside of a school environment, these two being when i was a teacher that would teach PE to all of the students that thought that it was an interesting subject, it made me smile when the students were enjoying my lessons, i was also a receptionist a while back, i also found this job interesting, it had also helped me with my communication skill massively knowing that i was able to help those in need

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think i should be accepted over all of the other applicants, because i will give it a 100% effort and will let employee lead know if i was to have any stress or personal issues to take time away, i have also had a lot of experience when it comes down to helping people, i also think i should be accepted because i think it is a great opportunity for me to expand with my detailrp even more than i already have, i do think that all applicants have an equal opportunity to being accepted though, i will also put a tonne of effort and care towards this role if i am given it

Additional points
I was a receptionist before, but i had to step down due to stress and personal issues however, i have managed to overcome all of that and i think that i am ready for a second chance at it, but if it was to be denied then i know that i am able to apply once again and to never give up​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The role you applied for is occupied

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread