mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

uglies person/people in srp?

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
We need more unironically ugly and unattractive characters in Karakura. Everyone out here be lookin' like a runway model with perfect proportions and the most sexiestest of bodies, but where all my ugly bastards at? The only excuse for having a beautiful or "physically perfect" character is if it actually matters in regards to their characterization, and actually has influences based on personality, backstory, goals, etc.
That's why I made my alt-account character so ugly, so disgusting that even her siblings don't want to be near her

But do people actually like ugly characters in terms of romance? If so it's really weird

Lizalopod

Level 130
and I second this reply because too many people and gangsters are too tall and not fitting with the culture, everyone is the size of giants and what for??? imma bite ur ankles since im using that 4'5 character L
Every gnagrper wanting to be as intimidating and edgy as possible:

philbertman42

Level 136
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
But do people actually like ugly characters in terms of romance? If so it's really weird
I'm mostly bored with romance roleplay, since after a while there really isn't much variation to it. Romantic elements are nice every now and then, but I think I'm never going to seek out actual romantic companionship again. So basically I can be as ugly as I want

Also I'm 20 and I don't want to be pretend making out with high schoolers while roleplaying as someone five years younger than myself, that's SUS.

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
We need more unironically ugly and unattractive characters in Karakura. Everyone out here be lookin' like a runway model with perfect proportions and the most sexiestest of bodies, but where all my ugly bastards at? The only excuse for having a beautiful or "physically perfect" character is if it actually matters in regards to their characterization, and actually has influences based on personality, backstory, goals, etc.

Also, why are all the "intimidating" gangsters hot? Don't people know that we're attracted to and trust hot people more than ugly people? Sorry, but if your character doesn't look like something that wasn't baked long enough in the womb before it was hastily discarded into the sewer to be raised by rats in literal human waste water, I'm not going to be "scared" of them.

Barely relevant ranting aside... In regards to your question @AllenBUwU 100%. Have you SEEN that vertical stripes x facial hair combo? Man travelled from the 1930s where he used to be either a quirked up bartender or circus ticket vendor, you can't convince me otherwise.
LMFOAOAOAOAOAAO

_ImHere4You_

Level 40
I love making characters with unappealing traits! I'll list a few examples because I like talking about my epic oh seas.

The old Track Captain, Nobu Sakiyama, was a large ugly brute with an expression hostile and off-putting enough that people shouldn't have given him a chance. I tried making him as physically and socially unappealing at a glance as I could, since he's characterized as an awkward, socially inept outcast. There's also Saemonsaburou Hifumishigonosuke, an old man with dark, sunken eyes and a short, patchy beard who couldn't help but regularly tear his shirt off to reveal his tight, rippling abs and deliciously firm pecs. I don't know how I managed to use him as my teacher character without getting in trouble.

Writing about pretty and nice looking things is boring, I want to use my writing capabilities to paint an utterly horrid image in my readers' minds which prompts but one simple question: "Why?" Sucks that I can't get funky with my current characters (in most contexts), who both need to be clean and presentable for their own reasons.
YOUR THAT TEACHER????????????
OMG
I HAD A BLAST IN THAT CLASS IT WAS SO FUNNY ;SOB;

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich

Also, why are all the "intimidating" gangsters hot? Don't people know that we're attracted to and trust hot people more than ugly people? Sorry, but if your character doesn't look like something that wasn't baked long enough in the womb before it was hastily discarded into the sewer to be raised by rats in literal human waste water, I'm not going to be "scared" of them.

Barely relevant ranting aside... In regards to your question @AllenBUwU 100%. Have you SEEN that vertical stripes x facial hair combo? Man travelled from the 1930s where he used to be either a quirked up bartender or circus ticket vendor, you can't convince me otherwise.
Tobias is like, attractive but only if he’s your type. He’s not quite chubby but he isnt totally ripped either and he has a little tummy and some .. thick thighs since he’s honestly a mix of both genders as uneven as can be. His nose is slightly crooked and he’s got scars everywhere. He honestly like is objectively unattractive like i said, unless you learn to love him

and in addition, Dae-Hyun, my gang character, is meant to look somewhat friendly despite the giant scar on his face. He’s large but squishy. He’s meant to be kind as it’s easier to hid being in a gang that way, “Oh he could never! He’s way too sweet.” yknow?

I also have Yurei, Niklas, Sheeb whatver you wanna call him. He’s an albino, a realistic one with blue eyes, one of which being crossed sideways that he can hardly see from. He’s missing a chunk out of his ear as well.. He was born that way :(

I feel like all of my characters are just average people who literally cannot catch a break..

I also think the reason for a lack of ugly characters is because nobody WANTS to be ugly. There are the few souls out there like you who enjoy it, but not everyone wants to be ugly know, i feel like a lot of people think they dont have to habe flaws to their characters, and why would they?

Last edited:

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Nozomi Sokolova TRUST she probably stank and her face is so messed up due to scars and her body is filled with scars like girly is just flesh… she probably smells like rotten meat tbh

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Yoshinaga Tsukasa and Nii Kasumi are the only two characters that I listed as ‘meant to be attractive’. Any other character doesn’t bother with it. The rest have unappealing/‘unappetizing’ traits that I favor

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Yoshinaga Tsukasa and Nii Kasumi are the only two characters that I listed as ‘meant to be attractive’. Any other character doesn’t bother with it. The rest have unappealing/‘unappetizing’ traits that I favor
yoshinaga looks like a ####### ###

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

befriend my character shes ugly

Users who are viewing this thread