Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+

UNCAPITABLE'S PSYCHIATRIST APPLICATION

[Uncapitable]
[15/10/2020]

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) : I’m applying to be a Psychiatrist on my Uncapitable account.

What timezone are you in?: UTC - The Netherlands - Europe

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?: Of course: Sub#5013

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub: I am a very, very active player on the SchoolRP server. I almost play 5 - 8 hours a day, that’s a lot, right?

I have been associated 3 - 4 years with the Roleplay Hub.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

WARNINGS:
I have no warnings at this moment. - The last time I got warned was 9/10 months ago.

BANS:
BAN 1 | HACKING - ACCEPTED (2 YEARS AGO)
BAN 2 | LYING TO STAFF - RESOLVED (1 YEAR AGO)

List and categorize your current and past applications:

Ban Request | 1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request | 2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED

Ban Request | 3 - DENIED
Police Application - DENIED

Staff Application - PENDING

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation in applying- now, to begin with; I love to DetailRP. I have a lot of friends that are EMS and seeing them work so hard ICly and detailing so much /me’s, I thought that it would be cool if I tried this out for myself! - I’ve never done this job before, but I honestly think that I will make it! :)

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:

I have a lot of knowledge about this role, I myself help a lot of people with their mental health and/or people who deal with depression ‘n stuff. - Anyways- a Psychiatrist’s role basically is to help people mental and/or physically.

A psychiatrist also helps people out who have some sort of special disorder and etc.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Red: The building is in danger. (Fire) |

This means that the building has to be evacuated because of something terrible or major within the building.

Code Orange: Hazardous spill, react safely. |

A mass casual incident that is external to the hospital. This code is used to respond safely and effectively to a certain incident.

Code Yellow: External Disaster. |

This code is used to respond, or mention a smell of smoke, fire, or anything related to that in a effective, and calm way.

Code Green: Emergency Evacuation |

The need for an emergency evacuation of a ward or the facility itself. (SEARCHED)
-
It also means that something is clear, and that there is no more danger, or any unusual things going on.

Code Blue: Medical Emergency, cardiac and/or respiratory arrest. |

A code blue is used when someone is in a urgent medical emergency or experiencing a life threatening emergency. (HEART ATTACK, AND ETC.)

Code Purple: Child Abduction and/or Missing Child |

A code purple has different meanings; for example, a long queue waiting patiently for someone to lead them. A bomb threat that has to be evacuated, a hostage situation and etc.
-
But this most of the times is used when a child, less then 12 months old is missing.

Code Violet: Violent Individual |

Code Pink: Infant Abduction, Missing Infant |

This code is used if a infant older then 12 months old has been missing, it can be used for other things.

Code Black: Bomb threat, Suspicious object |

There basically is no formal definition of what this means, but I honestly think that this code is meant to call for back-up and/or a team if possible?

Code Silver: Active Shooter |

A competitive, or armed person is on the loose. Lock down is needed ‘till back up arrives or anything like that.

Code White: Hospital Evacuation |

Code white most of the times is used when there is a combative patient and/or violent, you use this code when you are asking for some help with a certain, violent patient.
-
It can also be used if there is a pending emergency disaster.

Code Brown: Severe Weather |

This is used when you are seeking for a external emergency situation because of a certain, severe weather that has been created naturally and/or man-made by someone. - This can also be used if there is any dangerous biological chemical things inside of the hospital building that could, or can go wrong if any wrong moves have been made.

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?:
I totally agree, and accept the fact that I can get demoted if I am inactive for a certain amount of time.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

HEAD PHYSICIAN - [1]

A person who has this role basically is the lead of a certain hospital faction. - He or she is responsible for the people who work within the faction and is there for any upcoming changes within the faction.

CLINICAL MANAGER - [2]

A Clinical Manager almost has the same role as a Head Physician, they check if everyone is doing their job and/or if everything is going as it used, or has to be. - They are there when someone needs assistance or anything related to that.

CLINICAL LEAD - [3]

The people with this role, basically check if everyone is doing their job as mentioned above, but they do some more things then just checking if everyone is doing their job; they check, try out new rookies who recently joined the faction you are in and check if he or she knows what he or she should do and/or if he or she needs any assistance with the following thing they might do in the future.

SURGEON - [4]

A Surgeon’s role is very, very important. - They basically make changes in peoples body and
make sure the people who want the things changed within, or outside of their body’s are happy with the changes they got and/or received what they wanted to change in, or on their body.
-
A Surgeon’s job basically is operating people.

PSYCHIATRIST - [5]

A Psychiatrists’ role is to make sure to help the people who are in need of help and/or are suffering from a certain topic, for example depression, mental health problems and etc.
-
Psychiatrists are there when someone is in need of help and/or if someone who is suffering from one of these things mentioned above, they are there to help you out, and stick with you ‘till you think you are doing better.

DOCTORS - [6]

A Doctors role is to make sure peoples wealth are okay. They are there when someone is in need of special pills and/or if someone has been hurt or anything related to that.

NURSE - [7]

A Nurse is almost the same thing as a Doctor, but with less permissions. - A Nurse basically is someone who does not involve themselves in any major “doctor” things and etc. - They are there if someone is in minor pain and/or if someone is hurt.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
My character is a very gentle, and a very generous man. He, during his shift, is a very, very helpful person, and is always there when someone is seeking for assistance or help.

-
He is the same thing outside of his shift, when he sees someone seeking for help, that’s the only thing he possibly thinks about. He is always there when someone needs help or anything related to it. - His a very kind, and gentle man on shift, and outside of his shift.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
Lucas is a very kind, and gentle person. Lucas always loves to make people happy and/or make them laugh about a certain topic. - He is also very generous and always donates to the people who are going through this rough time in Karakura City. - He basically is there when someone needs help and is someone who avoid fighting people.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Lucas’ would be a serious looking male standing at 6’1 foot tall. Lucas’ has a rather black and blond hair style, as well as having it in a gentle-ish style. - He’d have grey and blue-ish mixed eye colors and would be a person of words.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?: No.

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Lucas Kennedy was born, as only child in the United States. Lucas would have a rough past, since his parents always abused, and accused him for things. At the age of 4, Lucas would have a lot of friends that help him out, and cheer him up. His friends were the only one who were nice to him, and who totally understand him. 3 years have been past by, and Lucien would still be abused by his parents, his parents showed no mercy against him, and were too violent to him. Of course, Lucas was helpless, he couldn’t do something, he was a scared boy, whos voice was silenced by fear, however, he was slowly getting used to the mistreatment.- Another 3 years have been past by, at the age of 9, he was old enough to tell people what’s going on within his own home, and what’s going on with him. The police has been called by the people Lucas told too, his parents were arrested and Lucas, was after that, send to a foster family. They took real good care of him. But something disturbed Lucas from there of on, he asked his foster parents if they maybe could live somewhere else, far away from his current location. They were looking on the internet, and found a very good place to stay; Japan, Karakura.
[It's not the best, my apologies for that! <3]

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Lucas Kennedy

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.

Characters Given Name(s): Lucas

Characters Preferred Name: Kennedy, Lucas

Characters Age: 25

Characters Gender: Male

Characters Religious Domination: None

Characters Marital Status: Single | Not Married

Characters Nationality: American

Current Location / Designation: Japan, Karakura

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 5 years

Working Experience(s): 12 years

Academic Degree: Masters

Major(s): Psychology, Medical Attention

Minor(s): Computers, Computer Sience

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japan, Albanian

NOTE: I will edit this thread as soon as possible, I made this application on my phone so if it’s kind of messy- my dear apologies for that! - I’ll make sure to edit it and design it much better as soon as possible!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread