mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Unfair Attic/Basement Usage | Houses.

mactatti

Level 13
What's your Minecraft Username?: Mactatti
What's the title of your suggestion?: Unfair Attic/Basement Usage | Houses.

What's your suggestion?:
When I was talking with my friend about houses in Karakura we got onto a topic of Attics/Basemnets and I asked why is there no attics/basements. They said that the only one house that has is the Togomi houses. But what about the other houses, Why don’t they get it?
This is a problem that needs to be addressed.
Further-on the Evan though that use to be KimiNoUso’s houses they should of deleted the permissions to the attic because when doing the sports dorms the same thing happened when the sports students moved the basements in those homes were removed to keep it fair. So the question still stands, Why dose one houses get an attic but others don’t?!

How to fix this problom.

First a way to fix this problem is allow other homes to get Attic access they could request it in a ticket or all homes that have the attic’s could build up in the property’s attic.
2. Or another way is to delete the Togomi’s / Kimi’s old houses attic So it stays fair to all parties.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
How this will benefit the community is to have a more fair and equal chance to all of the other houses that can have an attic.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
kimi's house is purely for testing purposes and i have never heard of this "togomi" house, basements were exclusive to team houses due to how many members each house held; since dorms, those houses have been abolished

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Life isn’t fair you should know that by now. Even in games, games aren’t fair either. Plus what Ethan said about Kimi’s house.

klarzs

Level 8
4CD
4CD
Omega+
tbf all houses should have a basement and attic honestly for being the same price as a penthouse

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
It's a house owned by ImPuggyBTW and they have an attic they actively use.
their house has an attic which is included in most of every variant of the specific house design, as someone said earlier i suppose, not all houses are created equal and there are too many now to update every region since we can only do it by hand

mactatti

Level 13
Life isn’t fair you should know that by now. Even in games, games aren’t fair either. Plus what Ethan said about Kimi’s house.
Yes I know life isn’t fair, sometimes but alas this was just a Thought/suggestion there is no need to come at me For it.

mactatti

Level 13
their house has an attic which is included in most of every variant of the specific house design, as someone said earlier i suppose, not all houses are created equal and there are too many now to update every region since we can only do it by hand
Yes, I do agree that all houses have different designs some houses have an attic that is not accessible but the Togomi or Kim’s old house and the houses with that same design do not have access to the attic, which in theory they should because if this was taken iccly the company that made the developments make houses quite similar in layout and design such as Different rooms because every house is different as I know.
Further on if your in a neighborhood/development all the houses look different (they’re all 2 story’s) but same layout etc

ny00m

Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
I forgot what the suggestion was but houses are too damn expensive to not have basements

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- No houses have basements. Some house regions for building can vary as there's no 'default' region for each house type, they're manually done and as there's a lot of them initially many of the houses had varied buildable areas within their region but most should be fair and usable. If you have an issue with your region open a Housing Request​

Users who are viewing this thread