mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

urbludniko's Police Application

niko.

Level 7

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): urbludniko

Previous bans: I’ve been banned before, although it has been long over a year since.

Describe your activity on the server: Active a couple hours during weekdays, and active all weekend unless I am busy. This time is spread across 3 accounts, although most time will be put into my police account through my time as a Cadet, assuming this application is accepted.

Which timezone are you in? GMT (+00:00)

Do you have Discord? Of course, it’s niko#7088.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yep.

List your current and past applications:
(21.03.19) Korean Application - ACCEPTED
(17.11.19) Korean Application - ACCEPTED
(08.02.20) Police Application - ACCEPTED
(28.03.20) Spanish Application - DENIED
(03.04.20) Spanish Application - ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying lies within both of the facts that with my growing boredom of the server, I believe that returning to the KPD will bring me more motivation to play more. As well as this, my motivation also lies with the fact that many of my friends are already a part of the KPD or are also in the process of applying.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, after being a police officer for 7 months, I fully understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct that we follow on SchoolRP.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Division:

Police Cadet [CT] ➯ The duty of a Police Cadet is to attend to informational and physical training when required to. Cadets are also required to go on patrols whenever a higher up asks them to, and for the rest of their time, they spend at the front desk. Cadets cannot go off duty or even leave the station at all without a higherup.

Patrol Officer [PO] ➯ After passing your cadet test, you receive the ranking of a Patrol Officer. Patrol Officers are no longer required to go to training and instead are allowed to go on patrol whenever - preferably with a partner, as well as having permission from a higherup.

Police Corporal [CPL] ➯ Upon becoming a Corporal, the officer must decide whether to become a physical or informational trainer. As a trainer they must always be on best behaviour as they must set a role for both Cadets and Patrol officers.

Police Sergeant [SGT] ➯ Similar to a Corporal, Sergeants must set an example for the lower ranking officers. Other than that, this rank is just a step closer to the detective division or being a higher up.

Police Lieutenant [LT] ➯ Along with the role of being a Lieutenant, comes being a higher up. Being a higher up grants privilege to have both a Glock 17 and a vehicle. Glocks are used in serious situations which get out of hand, or where a taser may not be applicable, and vehicles such as the police bike or police cruiser are used to patrol around the city, or may be used to catch someone running much easier. Also with the Lieutenant role, comes a single head lieutenant, who supervises the Captain and the Commissioner.

Police Captain ➯ This rank is only available to one officer, due to the role being second in command. Whenever the Commissioner isn’t around, whatever the Captain says goes. Captains can organize mass patrols in groups of officers and can deal with reports of officers if necessary. The Captain is also always of assistance to the Commissioner, assisting them with nearly any decision.

Police Commissioner ➯ Being the highest rank available, the Commissioner looks over the whole of the force, ensuring that everything is in check. The Commissioner will sometimes host meetings among the officers or even announce things to their officers.

Detective Division:

Detective Constable [DC] ➯ The first rank of the Detective division, with the same level of command as a Police Corporal. Being the first rank of the detective division, the experience of being a Detective Constable is similar to the experience of a Cadet; they will attend training similar to how a Cadet would, and whenever the Detective trainers decide they’re ready, the Detective Constable will take their test to become a Detective Sergeant.

Detective Sergeant [DS] ➯ After passing their test, the Detective Constable will become a Detective Sergeant, with the equivalent role of a Police Sergeant. As well as this, the Detective Sergeant may be required to assist other Detectives in training Constables.

Detective Chief-Inspector [DCI] ➯ A rank higher than the Detective Sergeant, the Detective Chief-Inspector is equivalent to the role of a Lieutenant; meaning they fulfill the duties of a higherup. As well as being a higherup, Chief-Inspectors prepare Detective Constables for their test, and supervise the Detective Superintendent in their decisions.

Detective Superintendent ➯ Initially the Commissioner of the Detective Division (with the same ranking as a Head Lieutenant) the Detective Superintendent conducts all of the investigations and decisions made within the Detective Division.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As stated before, after already being in the KPD for 7 months, I have a wide range of knowledge within Police Work, although some parts may be needed to be polished up through training.

My current knowledge of Police Work expands from knowing how to sit at the front desk to knowing how to conduct apartment raids.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As well as the obvious answer of GangRP being a large portion of roleplay, the aspect of Police in roleplay adds a further sense of fear in roleplay among just the basic fear of SLT within school grounds.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Unless having filled out an inactivity log, then of course I will be 100% dedicated to the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I acknowledge the fact that I must attend any training I can.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge this both inside and outside of the KPD as it is a server-wide rule.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Tano Masahiro had brown, fuzzy hair you could say. He stood at an average height of 5’11 with a fit posture for his occuring body. His own personality would be difficult to describe, you may see him as a respectful guy but can tend to crack some jokes within friendly conversations that are suited. Of course, he acts in some way of professionalism.

What he's like on and off the job?

On the job:
On the job, Tano shows great posture and respect towards his co-workers. He treats his job with utmost seriousness and commitment, pushing himself to his limits wherever he can.

Off the job:
Off the job however, Tano’s hard work really comes to show from the amount of laziness which Tano indicates. Although, on and off the ball, the motivation within him comes out to tell one or two more jokes.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

As always, Tano comes out as a friendly mate and is filled with politeness. Perhaps he doesn’t look like the friendliest based on his cold glare though he for sure can be the biggest sunshine. Tano may tend to get intense between deciding on his own preparation plans though comes through at the very end.

BACKSTORY

Tano Masahiro was raised by both of his parents in Ajigasawa, Japan. At this town, he grew up with his younger sister, Kawata Masahiro. Both of them got up tight in a friendly relationship, they created a strong bond with each other while they looked out for one another thoroughly. At their hometown - Ajigasawa, they sadly struggled to search for more people to be around as this town was not as friendly back then.

Now as we know, everybody grew up, which Tano did and started attending Middle school. In the twinkling of an eye, the criminal activity in their neighborhood increased meaning that neither of the siblings could speak to each other due to their own parents securing the children’s safety by isolating them inside their own room. This shattered Kawata’s and Tano’s sibling relationship in pieces considering it was difficult at this time to even communicate. A brightful thought came into Tano’s mind which was to partake in karate as this boy found it gripping. In addition, he wished for a safer environment around his town and especially his family. Day by day, Tano finally joined a karate club - specifically martial arts by the age of 15. As the time went by, he had to take a decision to study in a National Police Academy. Of course he did. Tano got fulfilling training by learning different objectives everyday along with that, it improved his knowledge of criminology, leadership and administrative ability.

After months and years of advanced education and training in special services, he preferred to continue his very own path. This meant that Tano wished to move into a remarkable place by himself, though made sure a safe police faction was present. He came to a conclusion and found his place, Karakura! Tano firstly explored this fascinating town and came over to the Karakura Police Department. This led him to the thought of applying, so he did. . .

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Tano Masahiro

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Masahiro

Given Name(s): Tano

Preferred Name:
CT Masahiro (ON DUTY)
Tano (OFF DUTY)

IC Phone number: (+81) 816-028-084

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Four years of training.

Working Experience: During his free time, Tano volunteered in working with a local fire department, which he took up for a few years.

Academic Degree: Bachelor Degree in Law Enforcement

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Social Sciences

Minor(s): Criminology

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread