players online

V. Val. B. D. Choi. Luck. Nurse Application

Ella_cute28

Level 6
OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) : UniqueIcecream

What timezone are you in?: Britain {

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?: xoxo#9199

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub: I am on sometimes, if not I am at school. I will be on about the evening if I am allowed on, I am sometimes on a different game and I will come if I can do!

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them: https://schoolrp.net/threads/journalist-application-uniqueicecream.31215/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-college-professor-leah-b-l-d-choi.30870/
waiting viewed college applications
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-v-val-b-d-c-luck.30799/
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-leah-b-l-dot.30672/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/v-val-b-f-luck-dots-french-and-german-application.30372/#post-97109
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/v-val-b-f-luck-dots-french-application.30375/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/v-val-b-f-luck-dots-french-application.30375/

List and categorize your current and past applications:

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS, it leaves a new journey to success for my char, and a brand new roleplay that I never did before, my char will be trying her best on her first job, mistakes happen if she makes a mistake, she will try to make the other EMS happy on the job and making her proud of herself, her family enjoys her company unless she is in a bad mood, she will try her best not to make any mistakes on her first day

It's a new change to the job and right now I am in grade-12 and I really want a job that is perfect for me, and making me proud and when I make a mistake, I will try to be a nice person to patients that are in need of help and making them look perfect again, I can do anything that they need.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
A nurse
Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
I will try to help patients as much as I can, trying to be a helpful as much as I can, when they need any help I will help them, the problems is no problem for anyone like me, when they need help, I can offer to help
Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
Code Red: Fire
Code Orange: Hazardous Spills
Code Pink: Baby Abduction
Code Brown: Severe Weather
Code Blue: Heart Issues
Code Silver: Active Weapon / Hostage Situation
Code White: Evacuate Hospital

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact? Yes, I am aware of this fact

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Head Physician
This role is in charge of overseeing the hospital and all those that reside inside of it. It is their job to decide what happens inside the hospital, such as who gets hired and what changes happen. It is the most important job out of all of them.

Clinical Manager
This role is the second in charge over the hospital, focused more upon the staff itself. Their job entails making sure everyone else below them does their job correctly. If there is an issue involving the workers it will most likely go to them. If the Head Physician for some reason is unavailable, these are the next ones in charge.

Clinical Lead
Like the Clinical Manager, the Clinical Lead looks over employees. Except they are focused on a specific department. Their main job is to make sure their designated division does the best that it can. Any issues that transpire within those areas will report to their Clinical Lead. This includes reporting or suspension if necessary

Surgeon
Surgeons are the highest level a doctor can achieve. They must go through rigorous schooling as well as experience to complete their job to the best of their abilities. Any major injuries that require surgery or otherwise serious operations will be dealt with by them.

Doctor
These staff are in charge of regular patient care. When someone needs a check up, broken bones, or just ill they will go to the doctors. They are required to go through Med School as well as a few years of residency to be able to legally practice. Although they don’t perform major surgery their job is just as important.

Nurse
Nurses are the assistants to doctors and surgeons, tasked with minor duties such as prepping the patient for the doctors or taking care of small cuts. Although they don't do as much they are incredibly important to the hospital as well. They can refill prescriptions if need be and do the more mundane tasks around a hospital.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist are those who take care of the mental health of patients. They specialize in different types of therapy as well as different mental disorders or illnesses. Their main job is to talk through their patients darkest demons and direct them on a path to recovery. They are able to prescribe medication if need be and have medical degrees. A psychiatrist's job is just as important as any other hospital worker.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
During Valentina's shift, she would be sitting on a chair waiting for patients, sometimes she will be chatting to her other workers around her unless shes in a bad mood, she will be nice to the patients as long as she gets a nice patient, she would sometimes be quiet and she would be a shy person if she gets around to many poeple she sees that she knows, she will sometimes be in a chatty mood making her feel proud that she has no friends she met.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
she would act a bit crazy, shy, hyperactive, her positive traits, meet new people, live in a beautiful apartment, making fashion her life, her negative traits, not meeting new people because she is shy, making everyone mad at her for no reason, thinking she is worthless for no reason.
Describe your character’s appearance:
Val would be a average height of 5'6, she would be a a nice, sweet women, her face would be pale, she would be wearing a white shirt, a jacket and a handbag, she would have some boots on her feet, she would be wearing pink earrings, her lips would be pink lipstick, she would wear acyclic nails, her hair down, her face would be fill with spots from her itchiness, her hand would be broken, her hand would have a scar on her other hand, she would have a bracelet on, a ring her dad got her, when she was adopted, her face would be smiling, she would be a caring women to everyone she knew, she would be posing in a fashion pose
https://imgur.com
Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
She had loads of broken bones, she had a allergic reaction to pollen so she had epipen, she had some prescriptions from the past, but shes better, she has a broken hand

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

V. Val. B. D. C. Luck is originally from London, England, where she lived with her mother though was most often accompanied by her nanny. As a older sibling and quite a shy girl in general Val spent most of her days alone in the garden playing with her siblings in the garden, play board games with her or draw flowers with chalk on the pavement with her though Val felt very proud of her younger brother and made some new friends that her mother used to say 'did you make any new friends' she would nod, her friends looked after her when something is wrong, this led to her public school showing some concern with her behaviour, unfortunately her mother went into hospital dueing school go see here she saw her mother, she died in front of her eyes, she would travel to karakura, . Val her parent’s relationship grew farther apart from each other as the years went by. When Val finally turned 13, she received some news from her obnoxious siblings would be moving to Japan to live with her sister, brother Due to Val's in communication with her friends did not feel any need to talk to them anymore, it felt like she was worthless to her friends, making her go to karakura without them making them feel

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: V. Val. B. D. C Luck

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss) Miss

Characters Given Name(s): Valentina Byung L. Dot Choi

Characters Preferred Name: Miss Val

Characters Age: 26

Characters Gender: Female

Characters Religious Domination: None

Characters Marital Status: Single

Characters Nationality: British

Current Location / Designation: Karakura, japan

Section Two: Academic Details