https://schoolrp.net/threads/gluttonyrps-russian-application.22311/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gluttonyrps-russian-application.22388/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cloutbabes-german-application.22708/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.22936/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cloutbabes-korean-application.23606/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/coprps-korean-application.23962/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/drama-teacher-application.24159/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/drama-teacher-application.24267/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-bunrps-college-professor-application.25057/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bpnnis-service-dog-app.26952/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sprxtee-spanish-app.27552/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nololihere-m-p-d-d-i-d-application.28559/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tokkis-professor-application.68457/ | Cancelled

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Highschool

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

P.E, I did teach drama as a professor a couple years ago, So I have some experience from that

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Well, I used to be a professor about 2 years ago, and I was going to apply to be one again. However, I then began to think that I had never actually taught high school before. I loved teaching as a professor, particularly as a drama professor. I genuinely enjoyed teaching, even if it was sometimes rough. Being able to interact with everyone and seeing how they reacted to my classes and what I taught was fun and nice. I always loved creating homework for people to do as well. I feel as if it'll be even better to role-play now due to how much SRP has evolved as a community and server.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
Yes

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
They can let you know when you have posted classes and how many classes you have posted. It's better to post the logs as soon as possible or after you've finished the class itself.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Be Respectful:
Treat the teacher, classmates, and the class space with respect.

Be on Time:
Arrive to class on time to make the most of learning.

Come Prepared:
Bring the required materials and be ready for class.

Participate Actively:
Engage in class activities, discussions, and performances.

Be Open-minded:
Approach different perspectives and characters with an open mind.

Work as a Team:
Collaborate positively with classmates in group projects.

Express Creativity:
Feel free to express creativity and take risks in performances.

Build Confidence:
Develop self-confidence in expressing ideas and performing.

Show Discipline During Performances:
Stay silent and attentive when classmates are performing.

Use Appropriate Language and Behavior:
Use respectful language and behavior; avoid disruptions.

Listen Well:
Listen carefully to instructions, feedback, and peers.

Handle Props Safely:
Follow safety guidelines when using props or engaging in physical activities.

Respect Performance Spaces:
Take care of the class space, props, and equipment.

Attend Regularly:
Attend class regularly for group activities and performances.

Give and Receive Feedback:
Be ready to provide and receive constructive feedback.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience, I have played srp for about 2 years and have had quite a bit of experience in roleplay

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of department
↳ Description: The head department for any subject is in charge of leading and managing the teachers in that department, They are typically the most experienced members and are there to help other teachers as well as training and helping host classes for the UT’s.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has undergone the full teacher training program, They are completely qualified to teach and handle a class entirely on their own and teach their subject well with a high level of understanding.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly qualified teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has recently completed their teacher training program and is now allowed to host classes, They may still require the assistance of QT’s and/or HD’s during class but are still qualified to teach full time.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has not completed their teacher training and is not allowed to host classes alone yet, They will assist the classes of QT’s and HD’s and be supervised by them when they themselves are hosting a class.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
I wouldn't say there is a difference between teachers in-game and out of the game as they have the same objectives and purpose. They're there to prepare students for the real world, ensuring they become ready for life while also providing a safe and positive environment for all their students, going on to make them as successful as they can be by unleashing their true potential with the right guidance. From what I'm already aware of, I believe Newly Qualified Teachers receive ¥350,000, and Qualified Teachers receive ¥400,000 a month for hosting at least 10 classes. Both of them are eligible to receive a bonus of ¥50,000 if they host 5 additional classes. It's important to note that they are only allowed to host at least 4 classes each day, giving others a chance to meet their quota as well. When it comes to the way teachers teach, there isn't a specific method you'll see a teacher follow, as they have the option to make it unique. These approaches could vary from strict and professional to fun, and there is definitely way more that will be introduced with the constant influx of new generations of teachers. In their spare time, teachers usually do what teachers do – they mark books, issue homework, plan ahead for lessons, and hang out with their colleagues. They are, of course, human beings and will often do what students do, for example, visit the plaza or go to the zen garden. Furthermore, they truly are like everyone else

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Just like real life, Teachers are crucial for shaping individuals and society. They share knowledge, provide guidance, and help develop essential life skills. Beyond academics, teachers instill values, personalize support for diverse learners, and create positive social environments. Their role extends to inspiring a love for learning, preparing students for the future, and contributing to the development of engaged citizens. Through recognizing achievements, teachers also boost students' confidence. In essence, teachers play a vital role in the holistic development of individuals, making a lasting impact on both students and the broader community.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
"MoSCo". Must have, Should have, Could have.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?
Tokki Jett stands at 5'5" with long blonde hair styled in a blowout, reaching just above her slim waist, showcasing her commitment to a healthy lifestyle. She exudes a soothing aura, reminiscent of rainy nights. With a serious yet playful demeanor, Tokki's voice carries a light and calm tone. Though she wears no piercings except for earrings, her refined appearance reflects both strength and elegance. A lover at heart, Tokki balances seriousness with a warm and affectionate nature, making her a dynamic and captivating character.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Tokki Jett holds a deep bond and emotional feel for her students, expressing genuine love and care for their safety and health. While maintaining her special warm and nurturing relation with the students, she can adopt a serious demeanour when necessary, adding a spotlight about the importance of academic and personal growth. Tokki is a hard worker and because of this, Tokki takes her responsibilities seriously, approaching her role with pure dedication and a need of commitment to creating a positive and influential learning environment. She extends respect towards her coworkers, fostering a collaborative atmosphere. Always willing to help her students no matter the case, Tokki strives to support her colleagues in their struggles or needs, symbolising a sense of teamwork and companionship within the workplace.

What are their plans for the future?
Tokki envisions a future where she overcomes her fear of blood, paving the way for two compelling career paths. On the other hand, she desires to join the ranks of the Karakura Police Department, driven by a want to contribute to community safety and uphold justice. On the other hand, Tokki cherishes aspirations of becoming a criminology professor, aiming to share her knowledge and smarts with the upcoming generations. Her future plans reflect a dual commitment to active service in law enforcement and the educational realm, showcasing a dedication to making a positive impact in both spheres.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
If Tokki comes across a group of delinquents causing a disturbance in the hallway by cursing and swearing, she would stay calm and assess the situation. To ensure safety, she can report the incident to school authorities or security without directly confronting the delinquents. It's important for Tokki to follow school procedures, document details of the incident, and guide nearby students away from the disruption. By taking these steps, Tokki contributes to maintaining a safe and positive school environment.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If no one in Tokki's class is paying attention, she would start by pausing and trying a different teaching approach to make the content more interesting. She could ask for feedback, encourage participation, and use interactive methods to engage students. Setting clear expectations, breaking down material, and incorporating visuals can help maintain focus. Tokki could also remind the class of rules and provide positive reinforcement for active participation, creating a more positive and engaging learning environment.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
In the teachers' lounge, Tokki would likely maintain her calm and serious demeanor while interacting with her colleagues. She would be courteous and kind, treating her peers with respect. Despite her serious nature at work, in a more relaxed setting like the teachers' lounge, Tokki may show a warmer and approachable side, fostering positive relationships with her fellow teachers.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me as she would watch the students walk into class she would look back to checking off the boxes on her students list, Tokki puts down the check board as she would look at all the students would would clap her hands together in a motion to gather attention before speaking "Hello Class, I'm Miss Jett. Today we will be doing running exercises!" with that being said Tokki would move her arm to the side as she would show off the
equipment she would use in her class.

/me would tilt her head as she looked upon the class just looking over all of the students giving a headcount with her eyes. Tokki would then proceed to clap her hands together getting the attention of the class “We will be doing partnered sit ups, you hold your chosen partners feet to the ground” After speaking Tokki would proceed to grab the training equipment off her desk and hand them out.

/me as Tokki would watch the students do their work she would head over to her desk to grade papers. Before grading she would sit down pulling the bottom of her desk out, grabbing a pen. She’d proceed to look over at the papers on her desk and one by one she would look at them gently humming to herself as she was grading.

/me as she would bite her lip gently in concentration she would finish writing on the chalkboard, turning to the class she would start headcount with her eyes. Tokki would gently clap her hands together gathering the attention of her class before stepping ahead and looking over to the stage she had quickly put together “So today were going to focus on paper tests, They will be psychical education questions, I wish you all the best of luck!” finishing talking she would then proceed to grab the stickers she had pre-made for the students to use for [REWARD].

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Tokki Jett's life narrative, unfolding from the tender age of 10 to her seasoned years at 37, is an intricate tapestry woven with threads of resilience, transformation, and an unwavering pursuit of her dreams. A crucial part of her life in her developing years occurred when she bore witness to her mother's unchastity, an experience that sparked a solemn vow within Tokki to chart a different course for herself. The upcoming years brought trials and tribulations, from tumultuous romantic entanglements to surviving a harrowing stalking incident. Yet, these challenges served as encouragement for Tokki's personal growth, propelling her toward a future she had yet to envision.
Academics became Tokki's refuge, and her commitment to excellence manifested in her consistent ranking within the top ten students. High school introduced her to Daniel, a love that blossomed and endured through the challenges of adolescence. The revelation of her pregnancy with twins marked a significant juncture, compelling Tokki to navigate the labyrinth of parenthood while doggedly pursuing a college education. Alas, life took an unforeseen turn when Daniel, her husband and partner in this journey, relocated to England, casting her into the role of a single parent.
Undeterred by setbacks, Tokki, harboring dreams of becoming a police officer, encountered an unexpected roadblock—her visceral aversion to blood. Fate, however, had other plans. A twist in her journey led Tokki to discover an unforeseen passion for hairstyling. For a decade, she immersed herself in the world of beauty, dedicating her talents to a local salon. The beauty industry, a serendipitous detour, offered Tokki both success and satisfaction.
The persistent flame of her dream to teach, however, continued to flicker within her. Transitioning into a career as a drama teacher in the United States, Tokki found fulfillment and success for five enriching years. Life's kaleidoscope shifted once more when her first-born children embarked on a new chapter in Karakura, Japan. Fueled by an adventurous spirit, Tokki embarked on a sojourn to Mexico. There, she not only embraced the culture but also dedicated herself to mastering the Spanish language to perfection. The vibrancy of diverse cultures and numerous vacations became the backdrop to a chapter of exploration and self-discovery.
Finally settling in Karakura, Tokki felt a familiar call to revisit her dream of becoming a drama teacher. In this incredible phase of her life, she didn't just chase after her career dreams; she also decided to expand her loving family. By opening her heart wider, she embraced the joy of adoption, bringing more children into her warm and caring home. Now, her household is this beautiful blend of diversity, filled with love, warmth, and a whole bunch of vibrant experiences.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Tokki Jett
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Tokki
Preferred Name: Miss Jett

Age (Minimum is 25): 40
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 1998
Major(s): Fine arts
Minors: Theater of arts

Native Languages: Korean and English
Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying! Your application was wonderful! However,

• There were other applications that stood out more
  • The subject you applied for is currently capped

Please feel free to work on the application until the next wave of applications!

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread