OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your in-game-name (IGN)?:

Veganlaser2

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:

Yes i have both, Veganlaser#6323

List your timezone and country:

EST, and Jamaica

Describe your activity:

(This is a note this account is my alt account so you may need to check my main account for activity most of the time i wouldn't be on as much as I used to because I am mostly remaking/making models i am always on my main account due to having nothing to do on my alt which is the one I am currently applying for so mostly spend 12 hours a day on the server at most and 6 at the least everyday normally, I would just do the same thing as everybody else does on the server roleplaying with friends and etc most of my time on the server consists of making new friends and gaining new roleplay experiences and if I'm not one the server doing such things I would most likely be 3D modeling i would mostly come up with idea's for public toys and food items or remaking models and making customs iv been in many roleplay experiences like gangerp, shrine maiden, jockrp, etc

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:

i currently only have history of being banned twice for ERP which was resolved as it was a big mis-understanding back in April this year ad the second one was completely my fault for not understanding the rule fully i currently have no warns at the time of writing this application i clearly have learnt from my actions and have gotten no bans from that point on as i read the rules and got to understand them fully

Link any major applications (e.g Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

Modeler App 1;
[ACCEPTED]

Modeler App 2;
[DENIED]

Shrine App 1; [ACCEPTED]

Shrine App 2; https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-shrine-app.45629/ [DENIED]

KPD App;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vegans-kpd-app.45428/ [DENIED]

(These are the most recent applications in the past month)

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:

My motivation isn't big, i think its just like anyone else's i have wanted to join a faction for a long time or just a lot of factions to expand my experience in roleplay, i have only joined the shrine faction which has been a very fun experience, but i have gotten kicked recently, and went to apply again but since i have gotten denied i have chosen to take this opportunity to apply for another city faction, i think reporter would be a good choice of a faction to apply for, i think reporter would be a very interesting choice of a faction seeing as they play a important role on srp and a fun one too, it will also help me to improve on my writing skills Ashwell, i also went to help the reporter faction become more active and report on a lot of things, i overall want to join for the experience and enjoyment

Do i have you have any past experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:

I have had no experience in writing in particular, though i have had my fare share in writing back stories, but writing as in lore, or reports i have no experience in at all hence why i am applying to join the reporter faction, joining the faction will i believe will help me in gaining more experience.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:

Yes i do

Why should we accept you over others?:

I would say you should accept me because i am very active on the server, i play the server for 12 hours a day on weekdays and sometimes weekends, another reason is because i would be a very dedicated player to the reporter faction, the activity in the faction has not been so great lately and only the head reporter has been posting reports, so i want to change this by posting reports at least once a week and to increase the activity of the faction, i know other players say this, but in the end they don't usually keep their word but i can assure i can keep my word

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:

Yes i can promise i will be able to complete the monthly quota

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:

To summarize what i imagine work as a reporter is basically, updating players on what happens on the server, for example The Karakura Library opening, if a report has not been made on that some players would not have known the new library has been opened i think reporter is a very fun but hard job at the same time, but i really cannot say that until i get to experience it myself

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

April Umi

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g Ms, Mr)

Miss. Umi

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:

Karakura Monetary

Degree/qualifications:

N/A

Nationality and born location:

Osaka Japan, Osaka Central Hospital

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

I would say i am your average 5'4 Japanese woman that would catch the eye of any individual i am a very light hearted person i am a fairly small woman though this didn't stop me from reaching for the things i wants, i is not someone to be taken lightly because of my innocent looks, i can surely fend for herself and others of she needs to

I would say i am a very confident person and a very light hearted person at best when it comes to giving anyone a helping hand when its needed
I was an overall ecstatic person always cheerful and willing to help people she thought need it, i have always been fascinated wit art i'm mostly known for my childish behavior as i have been told and soft voice

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:

I am wanting to report about big events that happen in the city, such as grand opening, weather, etc

What are your expectations for the job?:

I don't know what to expect to be honest, i just want to get the experience in the thrill of writing about exciting things that happen in the city

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:

None that i remember, no

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):

Japanese

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
DENIED
> We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around
Please DM mimbs#3801 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread