Markus Sentryon

Level 11
ingressuss
ingressuss
Rich
What's your Minecraft Username?: Ingressuss
What's the title of your suggestion?: Vending machines+

What's your suggestion?:
I think it would be amazing if they added not only new items to the vending machines but also different types of vending machines. Maybe they could include a vending machine that gives out prizes. I mean, this is a Japanese school role-playing game, right? Japan, and japan has lots of vending machines..

But maybe add a fail system.. like how the fishing mechanics but harder or simular.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Well it would be a blast.. i could think of a good amount of new rp situations this could bring.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
A thread similar to this to this was accepted in October, though it isn't on the projects page. Here is my response to that post:
Japanese vending machine culture is actually a pretty big thing, so it's always bugged me that SRP's vending machines are so barren, and none of them sell anything unique. Pretty please, may we please get some cool vending machines with varying items, some of which sell accessories, food, or other drinks? *bats eyelashes cutely (i have very long eyelashes)*

also I am a huge fan of the gacha idea, i need to fuel my character's gambling addiction and i have millions of yen to burn

ny00m

Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
+1 cus i wanna take my pooks on a vending machine date for some cold coffees and triangle sandwich

i hate gacha irl but let my chars live out their gambamaxxing dreams

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We sadly won't be adding prizes to machines, however more vending machine types are in the works.​

Users who are viewing this thread