mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

(Very) Boring introduction.

fourmis2020

Level 1
fourmis2020
fourmis2020
Rich
Hello! I'm known as fourmis2020/fourmis which is just the French word for ant. My OC that I'm currently playing as is named "Vahalo S. Kojima"

Won't talk much about my self in general but I'm a French speaking female that sounds like (as I was told) a 15 Year old Russian male. My hobbies consist of drawing (I draw very poorly), playing with friends, listening to the band known as "Ghost" and much more!

I joined this server back in 2017-2018 but I did not stay as long since there wasn't as much to do back then nor did I even know what to do and how to get started in the server. I recently re-discovered this server just a couple of days ago and seeing how big its grown I decided to join back and start playing it again. I'm still pretty new to the server but that doesn't fairly matter.

Now that you have read my boring introduction, if you ever want to meet me or get to know me more just reply on this thread (I'll try to answer as much as i can) or you can talk to me in-game if you ever see me!

-fourmis2020/fourmis

Last edited:

Infi

Level 137
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Welcome back to the community! I hope you can find something fulfilling to do in SRP. As someone who played in 2017-2018 I can safely say the server has vastly changed since then :)

Popo

Level 51
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Welcome back, or well, welcome overall. There's much more to do on the server compared to the past, as someone who also used to play back in 2017-2018.

fourmis2020

Level 1
fourmis2020
fourmis2020
Rich
Welcome back to the community! I hope you can find something fulfilling to do in SRP. As someone who played in 2017-2018 I can safely say the server has vastly changed since then :)
Thank you! I can tell at first glance that it changed a lot since back then.

Users who are viewing this thread