First Name: Maximillian
Surname: Visconti

Preferred nickname: takes any

Height: 6’5

Weight: 260lbs

Build: tall and broad

Skin Color: white

Eye Color: green

Hair Style: he would have medium length hair, which came down to his eyes.

Hair Color: blonde with a green streak

Fashion: Viridis would be often seen in a jacked, with white, black and green stripes, his jeans would be ripped, and he would wear sunglasses.

Abnormalities: Viridis would have two prosthetic legs, a glass eye, two missing ring fingers, and a missing pinkie.

Date of Birth: 20th october 2004

Place of Birth: London, England

Nationality: British

Race: white british

Sexual Orientation: straight

Religious Beliefs: atheist

Political Beliefs: Viridis would be a firm believer in communism, growing up with a rich family not having to fight for places in work. He was sick to death of it and wanted to be normal just like everyone else.

General Appearance

Appearance: he wore a t-shirt and trousers, along with some expensive looking shoes.

Personality: Viridis was calm and collected, showing patience to anyone, yet his smile, seemed to never reach his eyes.

Diseases/Illness: none

Character Voice: he speaks in a deep heavy british accent and spoke with a common english vocabluary
Equipment: guitar and flask

Hobbies: he likes flags and geography, but also likes sport and stunts.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Viridis had two prosthetic legs, one glass eye and a missing ring finger

Skills: Viridis has been in the SAS for 4 months, before leaving to travel the world

Querks: Viridis is resilient. Way too resilient for his own good.

Family:
Maddie Misono-Ivankov
“I wish not to speak on this person.”

Yamaro Kurose
“Yama… You are my best mate, you’ve seen me through thick and thin, and I need to thank you for it. You stopped me from doing some shit I regret, especially after being knocked down to my knees, and I stopped you from bouncing off the walls, you helped my six out big time, dawg, and I thank you for it, homie.”

Caeralius R. Visconti
“Little brother! Look at how big you’ve gotten! You’ve come here, a little late, but still, you need tons of tips and tricks for the streets, you’ve already been stabbed, at least twice…”

Calam ‘cal’ Milenia
“Yo! Cal, I wanna thank you dawg, you’ve been there since the start, along with Medi and Aqua, and you know what they say, ‘never forget your roots’ I gotta thank you.”

Adrien ‘Smickers’ Moloch
“Addie! My man! You helped me out big time, and gave me the confidence to go out there even in the darkest hour, you helped me meet so many new people, and got me to where I am now. I cannot thank you enough.”

Bert ‘Curry’ Garcia
“Bert, dawg you are a legend, for real, you’ve been on the baseball team for so long and you get better every game man, you are a real one.”

Neveah Bonheur
“Yo Nev! Best co-captain in the world, been on the team for the same amount of time, and there couldn’t possibly be a better one. Absolute legend.”

Sif Aldridge
“Heyy, my old captain! Had it not been for you giving me a chance with baseball, I wouldn’t be the person I am today, and honestly, I thank you very much. It’s been a wild journey!”

Shinko Van Dalen
“Yoo Shinko! My old co-captain, you were the first person I talked to on the baseball team, and you were a brilliant captain as well, great to meet ya man.”

Subaru L. Narusaka
“Ayy soob! My current captain, you’re a real one man, been through a lot on the team, and you also helped me out big time with my batting and that, now I can make the UK national team! I probably could have either way though, thanks anyway bro!”

Backstory: 18 years ago, Viridis was born to a wealthy family in Soho, London. His mother, was from Italy, and his father, was a politician in parliament. He grew up with one brother. He spent his time hanging out with his friends in a pizza joint downtown, up until 14 where he decided to be a cadet. Two years later, he got called up to the main army, and into the SAS. He fought there for two years, falsely thinking he was forced into it. Worried, he faked his death, to travel the world. However, in a stop in Dubai, Viridis came into the path of a drunkard. He would pick him up and chuck him out of a window. A glass shard pierced his head. Luckily, it didn’t hit the brain, so surgery was easy. Viridis would then fly to a small island. That island, being the one and only karakura. During this, he met most of his friends, and enemies, and joined the baseball team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread