Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

VLukeV2

Discord Name & Tag:

Gingyz!,,#1010

Previous bans:

I have no bans and plan on keeping it that way.

Describe your activity on the server:

I’ve recently become active again and I plan on staying more active. I'm currently spending more time focusing on school and keeping my grades up but my time might slow down due to this. I still do have more free time to do things and enjoy myself so I will use up that free time.
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
10:30 AM - 8:30 PM3:30 PM - 8:30 PM3:30 PM - 8:30 PM3:30 PM - 8:30 PM3:30 PM - 8:30 PM3:30 PM - 5 AM10:30 AM - 6 AM
Usually wake up around 10 AM and end up sleeping at 8:30 PMI come home around 2:50 PM and then get on around 3 PM this lasts up until Friday.I will come home around 2:50 PM get on around 3 PM and stay on until early mornings.Usually wake up around 10:30 AM and then stay up until 6 AM.

Which timezone are you in?

EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/math-teacher-application.45281/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ems-application-surgeon.48158/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-professor-application.50273/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-hatelukaspart2.54121/

[DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hatelukaspart2-app.53219/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-vlukev2.56802/

What is your motivation for applying?:

I have applied before and miss being in the KPD faction. I had gone inactive before and regretted it so much. When I was a part of KPD I felt as if it was a very enjoyable faction and I generally enjoyed it so much. I want to have another chance at it and be able to enjoy it again. I also have always loved KPD for what they have done. I also really do feel as if everything would be as fun as it was before if I could have a chance at trying again. I also generally love everyone who’s on the faction and no I’m not applying just for the people but I still love everyone who’s on the faction and feel as I could still work well with them.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

The Police work in many different areas. These areas are important to the town of Karakura. The things they focus on are such as
Patrols -
The Police go into patrols to check around the area. Why do they check around the area? Well this is because they have to see if any crime is going on. Most people won’t call in for a simple crime or even a difficult crime. So by patrolling the Police can get to a crime they may not know about. Also, by patrolling you can join an EMS at most times. Joining along with an EMS will help. If you find people harming others you can help the victim much quicker. If you are out on patrol and you find someone committing a crime you can stop it and possibly even get an arrest out of it.
Medical Needs -
The Police themselves work along EMS. If at all points they can receive the quickest Medical Need that is possible. If an officer, victim, or suspect is harmed, medical help can be done by an officer or the officer can seek help in a quicker way. Police officers have their own aid-kit on them that they’re allowed to use.
CCTV -
The Police use the CCTV to catch criminals mid-way of crime. The CCTV can catch the face or voice of the criminal. It also could be used to track where the criminal goes. The CCTV helps the Police be able to stay on all guard and helps them go through less work to find the criminal.
Arrests -
The Police are able to arrest people for good reasons. Most common arrests around Karakura are for fines. The most common fines that are arrested for drinking underage. Trespassing is another thing you may be fined and arrested for. Now the big things you could be arrested for are such things as Murder, Being a part of a gang, Weapons, and Running from Police ( Meaning as in you are trying to escape ). As a Police officer you can give a criminal a bail to their arrest, someone will have to pay the bail to get the criminal out. Now, if the bail is not able to be paid the following criminal will have to wait their time. Time in jail can be many months icly, many days icly, or even possibly the criminal could be in jail with no bail at all.
Front Desk Work -
A police officer can earn points from doing work at the front desk. Mostly you are found helping citizens who come in to report someone, bail someone, ETC. If you spend 2 icly hours you can gain points from this.

[ Higher Rankings ]

Commissioner -
This is the highest role in KPD. The Commissioner is the lead of KPD and runs most of the KPD. The commissioner is there to make sure that the lower roles are taken under control and that they are learning. The commissioner also helps plan ideas with the rest of the roles.
Police Captain -
This is the second highest role in KPD. A Police Captain does almost the same amount of work as a Commissioner but still follows under the Commissioner’s leads.
Police Detective Superintendent -
This is the third highest role in KPD. As a Detective Superintendent you are to plan out ideas or just take a hold of the KPD if the Captain or Commissioner is not around at the time being. They act out in different ways than the Captain and Commissioner but are in some way the same type of work. They are supposed to also make sure that the division is safe and sound.
Police Detective Chief Inspector -
This is the fourth highest role in KPD. They are supposed to be a role model and keep some control over the division. They do work the same as the Police Detective Superintendent but with less power over it.
Police Detective Constable -
The Police Detective Constable is the lowest Detective rank within the Karakura Police Department but they are seen doing complex work regardless of their low rank. They investigate in Knife crimes, Assaults, reports of Domestic Abuse and Burglary but they also get a chance to investigate in bigger crimes then that.
Police Lieutenant -
The Police Lieutenant is a helpful role for the Karakura Police Department and is also very much needed just like the Police Sergeant and the Police Corporal. One of the main jobs is to help the lower ranks but also oversee them and plan different activities for the Department and run their divisions. There also are a limited number of slots available for the role but they also have gained a high respect with the rank.
Police Sergeant -
A Police Sergeant helps guide the lower ranks when they are on their duties. Most of the time they help with training the low ranks. This rank in the police Department is most useful when it comes to helping lower ranks. Police Sergeants make sure that the lower ranks are keeping track of what they're supposed to do for the day.
Police Corporal -
The Police Corporal is an important role to the Karakura Police Department as their job is to train the Cadets and show them their work whilst also doing more important work such as checking in on Patrol Officers to see if everything is fine. They are also assigned higher tasks as they have a high enough role to be trusted with the work they do.

The roles below can either move onto the main path in KPD or go into the detective path after training and completing the stage of being a patrol officer.

[ Lower Rankings ]

Patrol Officers -
This the second lowest rank, you receive this rank after you’ve completed all of your training as a Cadet. At this point you start to be allowed to go on patrols on your own or with a partner.
Police Cadet -
This is the lowest rank and the beginning rank. This is where you get trained the most. You are allowed to go on patrols but need to be with a higher up. You get trained by higher ups and mostly stay inside of the KPD. You’re only allowed to leave if you were told to do so or that you are going out for training.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to SchoolRP because gangs are still out of control in some types of ways. KPD is there to stop gangs from being out of control so the city can be safe from crimes. If KPD isn’t around the school wouldn’t be able to run because there wouldn’t be much laws to control. KPD can be useful for citizens' safety and much more. KPD is needed so people can stay protected and much more. KPD also has a lot of control over if things are safe or not. Whenever things become a higher risk KPD are more on alert for what happens around town so they can protect people.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge this

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge this

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I acknowledge this

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Yong Soo-hyun

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Woman, She/they

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters in Public administration

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Yong Soo-hyun, a 5 '4 woman with brown hair and brownish eyes, her right eye would have a scar running down it. Her hair would be curly which had been short. Her face would be sharp but her eyes would seem soft. Her voice would be soft and reassuring. She knows how to calm down anyone in any situation and knows how to switch her mood very quickly. She can keep herself very serious if needed to do so. She’s very sweet to people who seem to be in a hard place.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

She is quick to catch onto what is going on around her. She tries to keep calm and try to understand what is needed of her. She checks on her co-workers to see if they are catching onto what is happening. If she notices that her co-workers catch onto whats happening she will gather everyone together and act upon everything together.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

She loves her co-workers and enjoys working with them. She finds having co-workers a good thing due to people needing each other to find solutions. She loves teamwork due to how at some point you might need some help, She just loves to help. She loves whenever people are doing work together due to people being stronger together.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I feel as if I'm in between at this point. I can lead people very well but I’m also a big follower. I feel that many people like to follow behind me due to me caring for them and being able to tell them what to do. Most people think I can lead well and I’ve been told this multiple times but at the same time I like to listen and go along with everything. I like to try to understand what's going on more instead of rushing myself and others into things. I feel if I understand what's going on at first I will lead people into something if I understand what could happen. I still feel as if I was a leader I could bring people down due to me wanting to care way too much for everyone around me. If I was a leader though I would make sure everyone is doing okay and if they can’t keep going I’ll make sure they take a break or get the help they will need.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Yong Soo-hyon was born on December 23rd, 1994 in South Korea. She has never remembered which city she was born in due to non-stop moving. Her mother went through non-stop marriages leaving her with a stepfather with the name of Jung Lee. He had been a popular police officer in South Korea of the time. He’d bring Yong into the work place whenever he was allowed to. During all of the trips to the police station Yong gained an obsession with police officers. Jung constantly taught Yong many different things about police which kept her more interested over time.

During her high school years she started to take higher classes for herself. She started out with taking classes that would help her in the future such as law classes. Her stepfather had left in the middle of her school year. She was left depressed and wondering what happened. From the moment forward she decided that she wanted to find her stepfather through police work. She started to study harder so she could possibly get a chance at getting into a decent college.

After being accepted into college she decided to head straight into public administration, why you may ask? Well her stepfather was known for studying in public administration. She enjoyed the studying of public administration, she made sure to never miss the classes. She spent most of time in classes, studying, or working at her halftime workplace. After some time Yong decided to apply for an internship in the city where her college was placed. The internship had been one located in a police department. She had been trained on how to understand the movement of the station. After a year or two she had passed on with life. She graduated from college after a few years and got her master’s in public administration.

She now has moved into Karakura and has still been studying many different studies.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, there is no legal way of carrying a pocket knife in Karakura, the only possible weapons that COULD be legalized are baseball bats and baseball bats alone, though you will be put under suspicion carrying these.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

5 medical items/drugs that DON'T require a prescription to carry consist of Paracetamol, Lactulose, Cough Syrup, and Wooden Canes, these you can carry without a prescription, without a fine.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I would try to question what my co-worker is doing, if they’re not responding I would move onto pulling the two apart. I then go into questioning the inmate, I would ask “what was the cause behind this” or “why did this start.” If the inmate tells me what is going on I would take that information onto higher ups. I would report which employee had done it so they would know. When reporting then to a higher up I will pull my body camera out and show the proof I have on my co-worker.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

I would try to separate my co-worker from the person who had assaulted them. I would cuff the person who was doing the assault. I would remind them of what they’re being arrested for. They would be put under arrest for assaulting a Police Officer. I would log their information and then put them in jail.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would immediately make sure my body camera is recording during the place of time. I would then go to higher ups and tell them about the situation. If they do not believe me I would then pull out my body camera and shoe the proof to them. I would then find out about the criminal organization in question and report them to higher ups.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would first turn on my body camera and record the situation. I would wait until the criminal is done with trying to bribe me and then I would tell them that I am a Police Officer and show proof behind it. I would then warn them that they will be fined for bribing a Police Officer.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread