mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted weoja’s office secretary application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evaaaa

Level 26
126g
126g
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: eevaaa (weoja)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): eva#1177

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): No, but I think I had one warning.

Describe your activity on the server: I’m always active the only time I’m not active is usually because I have a lot of homework.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Office Secretary.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: An Office Secretary maintains the smooth running of an office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve had a lot of roleplay experience on SRP. I’ve been playing for around 2 years. I’ve done a lot so far: EMS, KPD, Council, Cheer.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/eevaaas-college-app.26784/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/czech application.27274/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/croatian-lang-app.27515/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shanghainese-lang-app.30111/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/weoja-jsl-lang.29933/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/czech-lang-app.29544/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/evaa2-hospital-application.30481/

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character would simply ask the student to calm down, if they’re calmed down, my character would ask them why they cursed me out. Then she would send them off to detention and inform the VP if he/she needs to suspend them. But if this didn’t happen and they decided to continue cursing they would get an automatic detention, then like I said the VP would have to deal with them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would yell at the two students and if they don’t stop she would get in the middle of both students and they’d get an automatic detention and I’ll alert the VP, if they do stop ill ask them what their sides of the story are if I deem the issue necessary I will send them to detention, and tell the VP what happened.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how do your character react?: My character would tell them to stop and ask why he/she is doing this, if they continue, my character would contact the VP in order to make sure he/she is notified of the situation going on. If they were having some issues with needing help she would go out and get him or her help. She wouldn’t want to see her co-worker get fired for something thag can’t control.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character is usually stuck in her own thoughts but when it comes to socializing she’s a social butterfly. She would walk over to the coffee machine placing her hot pink mug underneath it. Obviously if there’s other people in the room she would offer them coffee but if they don’t want any that’s fine. Trying to make small talk with her co-workers or if it’s the first day on the job they could do a small icebreaker activity if they have time. Finally she would sit alone pulling out her vogue magazine’s indulging in fashion.

/me would take out her daily calendar placing it down in the middle of her desk, she would take out a red pen, writing down daily activities/notices.

/me her gaze would meet the students eyes, as her lips would curl into a smile, as she would unlock the cabinet grabbing a new schedule for them, she’d slide it across the desk.

/me placed the copies in the copy machine, tapping her heel on the floor, she would grab the copies once the machine beeped, walking back towards her seat- dropping the copies in front her her.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Hinano Yuzuki

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss Yuzuki

Academic Degree: Master’s degree

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Fashion, International Finance

Minors: Special Education

Backstory

Hinano Yuzuki grew up in Tokyo, Japan. Both her parents were originally from Tokyo. She grew up in a peppy rich area. She was always known to be idolized everyone loved her, it was hard making friends at home she would usually sit in her room alone reading fashion magazines, she got her first sewing machine at the age of 19. She used it everyday it eventually broke and she joined fashion club at her school, this would finally make her go out and socialize with people instead of staying locked up in her room all day. After school she would run the track to stay in shape her father always pushed her to go out and be sporty while her mother wanted her to be more peppy and classy. She eventually got a job in fashion merchandising as an office assistant with her fabulous grades and the amount of wealth her family has it was easier for her to get her dream job. Eventually she moved to karakura where her internship started and she worked her butt off each day to make it known she was dying to have this job and she got the job and began working.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining, and applying is because I want to do something different and this is the right step for me. Im filled with a lot of knowledge about being an office assistant, I worked various jobs which needed the skills that an office assistant has. I think I have those skills, I’m excited to meet my co-workers and to socialize with the students and help them along the way.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment?: N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because I’m perfectly fit for this position, I’m able to multitask and get my work done on time, I’ll make sure to keep the school safe from any harm.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Office Secretary at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- Language in this application was somewhat informal in certain places & general concerns were discussed in DMs, other than that, good application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread