mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What brings you immense joy?

48floors

Level 7
what brings me immense joy is my ability to be a mysterious nonchalant stoic weirdo person to others but deep down I wet the bed at night and cry myself to sleep. Did I also mention the fact that Im stuck in this padded cell for 2-3months currently with no freedom for myself. ~~~~

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
re-watching shows that I enjoy(LEGO Ninjago, Xiolin Showdown, Beyblade, etc)

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
watching kids trip and fall

No, actually I love seeing people's reactions to gifts I've given them :D one of the best feelings ever, especially if I got exactly what they wanted

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Reviewing well produced sequences in movies and tv shows and spending an hour going frame by frame through them and appreciating the miniscule details that nobody consciously picks on, the type of things that turn a great scene into a masterpiece.

My favorite in recent memory is from episode 1 of the anime "Akiba Maid War," I would post it but that would ruin the surprise. Go watch this show, you'll know the scene when you're done. Absolute gem of an animated sequence, I could talk about it for hours if someone let me (it's like 90 seconds long)

Mialyansa

Level 60
Sleeping
I need to slweep i am eepy eepy. Cant sleep cus inmsomia hs33friccuxu3ci4cu ir iex7ef84cotcitdhpe8td8tc

Users who are viewing this thread