mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What flower would your character(s) be?

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I dont know who just make this thread be alive again, but poppy anemone, Im from Israel and its the official flower here so it is cool + people cant hurt this flower by the law(safe plant!!! yay)

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
Okemia Kuroki is a wild rose. I have written so many creative works (poems, short stories, etc.) of her having this depiction. And she of course has a rose tattoo. She's always been seen as a beautiful person, it helps that she has red hair! But over the years I've played her she's hurt more people than she's helped. Like she poked them with rose thorns because they got too close to her. (LIL EDGY ikik, but also v true).

DivingBlues

Level 64
Shrine Lead
Builder
Koizumi Saiky - Jade vine or a Jasmine. The jade vine carries this strong and heavy blue to green colour. It reminds me of snake scales and therefore would be a good fit for Koizumi as it’s mysterious and kind of complex and distracting to look at. Little is known about it too.

Sakura Harukichi - Sakura blossoms or cherry blossoms. Her hair is dyed specifically for that colour and she just is fun and lively like those flowers.

whans_whale

Level 6
whans_whale
whans_whale
Rich
my character tsumugi yoshino (the newerish one) would defintly be a red spider lilly and my cat character is the stem of a lilly not the flower just the stem

Users who are viewing this thread