Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Yong-Sun Seong -Orange tulips

Florentina Higglebottom - Any beautiful flower honestly

Miki Tojo - Dandelion (Because she's 100% two sided)

Akira Chihiro - Bundles of small white flowers

Areum Higglebottom - Sunflowers

erm I don't remember any other characters that I'd put

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
byheeeooom mains...
Riwoo Yeun - carnation, specifically yellow or red ones!
I personally think he falls under the carnation flowers, not only for their beauty but the meaning towards it just matches his character!

Miwa Tojo - moonflower
The moonflower symbolizes blooming in dark times, her personal character is rather undeveloped- shes still trying to find herself and trying to make do with the world around her!

EnderBubs

Level 58
Amaya Omori O’Sullivan:
A sunflower. She’s been known to be the sunshine of KPD, the little ball of light with her happy going attitude so I feel the sunflower best represents her!

Takano Shizuka:
A blue rose. Takano has blue roses tattooed on his body as for blue is his favorite color and he in a sense represents a rose. Something that looks innocent and amazing can be dangerous with its thorns, just like Takano

Darius Zakuzi:
Moonflower! As mentioned in behom’s post it represents blooming in dark times. Darius is a more closed personality type of guy and only in dark moments he shows his more true self/buety!

Dai:
Bitch can grow and live anywhere. Bro doesn’t need special soil to grow he can live in concreate for all he cares

MinisterFudge

Level 17
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
Teresa Keating Lotus Flower (Nelumbo nucifera)

Mainly because of all the symbolic significance. Lotuses root themselves in the mud, their lengthy stems reaching upward to find the top of the water. There, the lush blossoms grow, and the lotus blooms. Because lotuses rise from the mud without stains, they are often viewed as a symbol of purity. VERY appropriate for a Nun!

As lotuses return to the murky water each evening and open their blooms at the break of day, lotus flowers are also symbols of strength; overcoming adversity/resilience, and rebirth/renewal.

Also very appropriate as Teresa does this all the time, having absolute strangers demand she justify her legitimacy, having her hair egged at school, having her friends attacked, etc. Despite all this, she remains confident in her calling, finds solace in scripture (Matthew 5:10-12), and persists in her dreams of making Karakura a better place. Her vocation has left her 'reborn' through her vows and she is very much on a spiritual journey in a murky muddy place (Karakura, filled with tribulations, to say the least):
2 Corinthians 5:17​
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
I love flowers a lot so this may sound like a rant, I'll stick to 2 characters for this. .

Okay, for Ikuko she already smells like flower, I haven't really looked into which because . . she's a flower person but! I feel like Chrysanthemum, white would be best fitting as it means truth, she looks for the 'truth' in her life.

For Yuko though, she's more into Black-eyed Susan, ironically because of Justice but also Coreopsis as it means always cheerful, something she's trying to achieve most of the time with others.

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Sky Hanazono Edgeworth:
Gladiolus - Remembrance, faithfulness, and sincerity. "I will do everything to carry on his name." Very symbolic considering everything she does is for her late brother, from the Clan, to how she calls herself now, she would do everything to keep his memory alive. She is also very faithful to her partner, to her family, and to her friends, seeing loyalty as an important aspect especially since she runs Hanazono Clan. Sincere in all her actions, she thinks everything she does is for them.

Itsuki Saiky:
Lily - Innocence and sweetness. "I'm always here for you, forever." Gently holds this child, she's the most sweetest character I have to date, and I love her so much. She doesn't have any single bad bone in her body, and even if someone is dangerous she'll still try her best to be kind and sweet to them.

Furina de Árchon:
Marigold - Passion and creativity. "And thus the curtain closes, ending it's final melody!" This lil egotistic sweetheart, just like her actual canon counterpart in Genshin, is always putting on an act. She speaks like she's in a play, she moves like it's a dance, whatever she does, whatever she do, there's always a spotlight watching her.

Morax Archon:
Daisy - Innocence, loyal love, and purity. "Smile! The world will get brighter if you try." Really funny to think about how the flower symbolizes him if you don't know him, but if you're the ones who do, you'll automatically get why. Man is literally the most innocent person you'll meet, pure too as he has a genuine love for all his friends, willing to go extreme lengths for them and he's just so <3

Buer Misono Tachitsu:
Purple Hyacinth - Sorrow, seeking forgiveness. "Why." Tramatized ChildTM, despite her 'mean' like attitude towards people, there are times where her hidden wisdom shines if she wanted to. She never shows it, pretending that everything is alright, but she always looked back at her old adoptive family with pain in her heart.

Barbatos Archon-Hanazono:
White Rose - Secrecy, silence, and charm. "Some things are better left in the past." My first ever character, and the most who has lore out of everyone that I just mentioned before. He hides A LOT of things about his past, especially during his years in Highschool up to Akihito Clan days, and those who DOES know his story is long dead ICly.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
one of my friends said graves would be a bat flower (Tacca chantrieri) and ive just rolled with it ever since . vice is a white morning glory or lily of the valley .

GEBynum

Level 54
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
Aleks S. Moyta - Black dahlias, (I mean, the flowers look intimidating :D) daffodil bulbs (The numbness)

Juliete C. Estrella - Red roses (GIRL’S A FLIRT)

Tobias T. Fujikawa - Blue Passion Flower (The colorsss like her hair :D)

Sage G. L-Jökull - Petunias (She has a striking appearance and anger issues :p)

Skytheamazing_

Level 4
SkyTheAmazing_
SkyTheAmazing_
Rich
IMG_0035.pngEllery Mae Ambrose: I feel like Elle would be a orchid or a iris (not going to explain)
IMG_0040.png
Jade Lea Ambrose: I feel like jade would be a dahlia or marigold (again not going to explain)

WhisperTheFallen

Level 54
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
A lot of flowers would fit Ken but I feel like the most fitting one for his character is the Lotus Flower because they symbolize resilience and perseverance which are two things he prides himself on, I would go into detail on my other characters but don't feel like it right now but maybe Ill revisit this

[Grade 12] Ken 'Endo' Nescu
[Bird] Yatagarasu
[Cat] Judas​

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
i forgot to do this (aka i read it and said I'd do it in an hour and forgot).

HANAE DOMEN - Blue Gaurdina flower. Gaurdina flowers represent children, or Hanaes childish demeanour and blue represents sorrow and grief, what Hanae feels looking back on all that she has done.

KAMEI JOIA - Red lily. Lily's symbolise those pure of heart, and underneath Kamei's many layers of trauma from his family and years of berratement, there is a pure kind soul who just wants to live happily. The red is to represent the anger he let himself feel at the world when anything went wrong. When he experienced hardships he blamed the ones he believed in, he waa angry at them, rather than believing in himself and trying to persevere.

SOPHIA D. HANAZONO - A withering rose. Sophia brings death everywhere she steps, she is the embodiment of death itself. Roses are often used as funerals, full lifeful ones, to respect the departed, but she would be a withered one, to represent that even in something that represents death, she can still kill it.

SALLY ZENNIX - The stupid ass fucking plants that eat you in mario kart if your dad gets the power-up. Why? Hes annoying just like that stupid ass powerup.

Users who are viewing this thread