mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What inspired and influenced your character’s outcome?

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Hello again, as you may be able to tell I like to learn about people and their thought process. Something I would also like to know is if there was any influences which inspired you to take your character in a certain direction. If so what was that inspiration/influence?

- A Curious SRP Member
Myself was the big reason why my characters are around. Most of my characters are built off of things I had to deal with in my life. I love my character Nozomi so much due to the fact I built her into something I wanted to be. Someone strong and brave. I always wanted people to see me as someone strong. Nozomi deals with many of the same problems that I do and I made her character almost act like me. Losing Nozomi would be like losing myself.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
When I made Masamitsu, I wanted to make a character who was more masculine and manly. Then I ended up watching a Fundy clip mentioning poliosis and thought it would be cool for a character.

But I didnt think white and black hair would look good on a buff character, so I decided to make more of a skinny and frail character. Made him a total snake with 6 ex wives.

After I lost interest in playing him, I decided to give him memory loss and thought it'd be interesting for rp considering all the enemies he's made. Didn't really help. But it was cool anyway!
Trying new things to add is always a good way to decide if you want to continue with a character or not, I did at one point. I had recently shelved my oldest character and brought a new adult character to Karakura, yet he felt too childish so I went back down to highschool - soon after becoming the debate club leader, however the character an I just never clicked, thus I put him down on the shelves (until very recently, he now shows up every once in a while during event zones)

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
Wait.... Y'all came up with your characters beforehand... I just make them up on the spot and roll with it-
I usually do this. I have a small goal in mind or a hint of a personality before I get the skin, slap a name on them and jump in rp x_x

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I usually do this. I have a small goal in mind or a hint of a personality before I get the skin, slap a name on them and jump in rp x_x
That was how Etsuko Saito was born, first a 14 year old nerd turned 18 year old cheerleader gal

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Yall should 100% be friends with Chiikumbutso though. she's like superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Let's seeee
For Haiden
I didn't want a typical tall guy with dark hair and all that other basic stuff so to make him stand out a bit I made him below average height and weight, I also gave him white hair because I know some people have natural white hair, also gave him red eyes because I like red and white color scheme
For Desmond
I love seeing weird friendships like tall and short guy, cheerful guy and sad guy and etc so naturally I made Desmond the opposite of Haiden, with dark brown hair, gray eyes, not to mention he's 6'10 (I applied and got accepted if your gonna ask) and so I can mention them in each other's backstories

Tourning

Level 8
Tourning
Tourning
Rich
For Iroha Nijiue-Taiyoko-Ooebisu-Hanazono-Touhoku, I didn't really have an in-depth thought process when I created her circa. . Late 2017-Early 2018, I just knew she was gonna be a slightly more exaggerated version of myself. Since her creation, she's gone through many different events that've influenced how she acts now, most of which have transpired from awkward date proposals and a maid dress. .? But yeah I'm proud of where 4'9 shy lady has gone over the past couple of years B)

Bluzberry45

Level 9
Lmao I just search up 'Japanese girl' in Google, then found a picture of an CGI girl that fit character I was looking for a sporty girl on how she's gonna look like. For her personality? Just roll with it. And some mix of her personality from one character in miraculous ladybug by kagami tsurugi because of pure spite that she getting hate a lot from the fandom.

Anyways that's how I made Usagi Haechi. She a chill Gal <3

TaxEvasionFraud

Level 37
TaxEvasionFraud
TaxEvasionFraud
Notable
I was thinking of names for my KPD character when I was still about to apply and Murphy came up as a name but people were against me naming the 37 year old female character Murphy so instead, I named my Highschool character Murphy. She's a self insert who used to have dark brown hair and eyes but was changed to platinum/blonde because I liked being the only blonde in the basketball team but I'm sadly no longer the only blonde. xD I just wanted a character who I could freely be based on my genuine emotions and use what I feel in real life to influence what I do in roleplay situations since on my other accounts I have to be more serious, so Murphy is and became my own way to escape reality you could say?

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
I originally made my character Atlas as a throw back to an old character I used to RP as, he was played as a joke and I never took his RP too seriously, but as like time went on I grew to love developing him, it's safe to say he went through a lot of character development and changes throughout RP's because he went from being sort of an alcoholic party animal to an actual serious character that I love playing. The thought process behind him was to just create someone to play as unhinged as I'd like, I didn't really expect it to turn into anything else, but now he's like in the 'redemption' type arc currently, like becoming a better person n whatnot. Which I find insane for this character.

dayywalker

Level 11
dayywalker
dayywalker
Notable
Uhhhhh i just listen to my spotify playlist i make of the character, puts me in the right mood to rp as said character

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
sebastian blackburn will forever be an iconic character, hell, even one of the most.

he was inspired (made?) simply because I wanted to rival Luciel Saiky back in 2019. I wanted a cool name, cool persona and a cool lore for this guy. Eventually he was made, and I was able to experience and meet so many amazing people through Sebastian. I'm forever grateful for those who made an effort, and obviously, I'm happy he got recognized. With or without him, He's still an icon to this day, Although it was horrendously boring around 2021 due to the lack of Roleplayers that he interacted with since 2019. Nonetheless, to me he was the best. Thanks for reading shu's ted talk.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
sebastian blackburn will forever be an iconic character, hell, even one of the most.

he was inspired (made?) simply because I wanted to rival Luciel Saiky back in 2019. I wanted a cool name, cool persona and a cool lore for this guy. Eventually he was made, and I was able to experience and meet so many amazing people through Sebastian. I'm forever grateful for those who made an effort, and obviously, I'm happy he got recognized. With or without him, He's still an icon to this day, Although it was horrendously boring around 2021 due to the lack of Roleplayers that he interacted with since 2019. Nonetheless, to me he was the best. Thanks for reading shu's ted talk.
Mm Sebastian

Users who are viewing this thread