mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What is something interesting about your character?

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hi! I’m guessing you read the thread title before clicking this, got anything interesting about your character that makes them unique? I’m interested to hear about it!

- A Curious SRP Member

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Looks like I'll go first!
If you are interested in learning anything drop me a dm, my discord is in my status - also if you wanna learn about any of my other characters

Ji-Jae 'Monika' Yoshi Ukiyo - JJ is the main character I play on my alt and goes by main nicknames ranging from Mint, Moni, JJ and annoying-little-17-year-old! She's one of my favorite characters with some interesting lore. JJ grew up in North-Korea with her family of around five. She has alot of scars (not related to any spooky gangrp) from her acting out in her younger life when she was under the rule of North Korean's dictator and current ruler Kim Jong-un. She was a smuggler and selected for his Kippumjo (I will not further elaborate on the Kippumjo / reasons to why she has said scars on the forums but I will be willing to explain if you dm me, or you can look it up - it's a really interesting topic!). She grew up with poorer family so they didn't have many privileges. When she was about 14 (not shortly after being selected) she fled the country into South Korea as a North Korean Defector to which she was taken in for about 2 years before moving to Karakura, Japan as South Korea was growing more dangerous for her and her adoptive family needed to move to a town that had cheaper living.

opp

Level 50
I think it’s the fact that my character is albino .. a Jamaican albino. There’s not a lot of black chars (it’s actually started growing this year) a lot on srp so I made one (I’m black irl but ngl all my chars have been black) but she’s Albino! With a sad backstory cause of her albinism

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
My character is able to speak three languages (JSL, Korean, and French). He was also deaf when he was born.

needle

Level 45
Hakase Popovich is on tour with her currently unnamed band that consists of former Eden's Ashes members Ryusei Koji and Zim Verminov

Tozen Akihito has a 20-something year old cat that is named Euphrosyne, after the greek goddess who represents joy and cheer. The cat lives inside of her room in the Akihito estate and never leaves because it's soul will literally leave its body if it does.

Akisada Chatan, the ex-florist ex-yakuza member was also a drag-racer in china for a time

Suyen Kichise is a rat-whisperer.

Florence Kuznetsov used to be in the KPD, she served as a sergeant before being demoted. She then married the ex-detective superintendent: Inakunaru Inue. They live in an apartment and want a child.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Looks like I'll go first!
If you are interested in learning anything drop me a dm, my discord is in my status - also if you wanna learn about any of my other characters

Ji-Jae 'Monika' Yoshi Ukiyo - JJ is the main character I play on my alt and goes by main nicknames ranging from Mint, Moni, JJ and annoying-little-17-year-old! She's one of my favorite characters with some interesting lore. JJ grew up in North-Korea with her family of around five. She has alot of scars (not related to any spooky gangrp) from her acting out in her younger life when she was under the rule of North Korean's dictator and current ruler Kim Jong-un. She was a smuggler and selected for his Kippumjo (I will not further elaborate on the Kippumjo / reasons to why she has said scars on the forums but I will be willing to explain if you dm me, or you can look it up - it's a really interesting topic!). She grew up with poorer family so they didn't have many privileges. When she was about 14 (not shortly after being selected) she fled the country into South Korea as a North Korean Defector to which she was taken in for about 2 years before moving to Karakura, Japan as South Korea was growing more dangerous for her and her adoptive family needed to move to a town that had cheaper living.
This is really interesting, a very developed backstory you got there

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
nothing... they are unique but not unique enough to stand out in karakura
Doesn’t have to make them stand out! Just anything interesting you think is unique

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Hakase Popovich is on tour with her currently unnamed band that consists of former Eden's Ashes members Ryusei Koji and Zim Verminov

Tozen Akihito has a 20-something year old cat that is named Euphrosyne, after the greek goddess who represents joy and cheer. The cat lives inside of her room in the Akihito estate and never leaves because it's soul will literally leave its body if it does.

Akisada Chatan, the ex-florist ex-yakuza member was also a drag-racer in china for a time

Suyen Kichise is a rat-whisperer.

Florence Kuznetsov used to be in the KPD, she served as a sergeant before being demoted. She then married the ex-detective superintendent: Inakunaru Inue. They live in an apartment and want a child.
I like this. Not the type of stuff people think of adding to develop their character. Some quite odd, which I like

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
well physical wise- the most unique thing about my child Sky Okinowa is that she has pale white eyes! she was originally made as Herobrine's daughter cause she came from another server i used to rp on, but then I realized it wasn't realistic so I changed everything- but as a small homage to her original lore I kept the eyes and just claim she's half blind, hence why she always wears sunglasses :D

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Julien : uh.. hes toasty on his left side lol..

yurei : albino! He copes by regressing

Brutus/Bruno : uh.. hes texan

Theo : he speaks 5 languages

needle

Level 45
I like this. Not the type of stuff people think of adding to develop their character. Some quite odd, which I like
thank yu.. heres more

Toso Shojiro once kissed a dolphin and will recall it whenever sea creatures are mentioned

Otosaka Shojiro is used to reading clocks backwards and will set them to spin counterclockwise with the numbers rearranged

Ryan Clayton Cullen has a habit of dating random (mortal) men for unspecified reasons

Dionysus Makris (who IS named after a greek god, similar to the way TOZEN'S CAT IS) ran away from karakura as the hs cheer team's co-captain because he is afraid of Seno Soda. WHo was also his close friend for a while. nice. he now sees her in nightmar es frequently

Watson van Takeyori is currently playing pokemon go on a cruise with her brother. right now

Angry

Level 32
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
Oh my char (Valencia Sylvestri) quite normal but like, she speaks Russian and Italian, along with JSL, but I personally think the best quirk is that she likes to sniff people-

Users who are viewing this thread