mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What is something interesting about your character?

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
lorenza - has a cool prosthetic that doesnt have gangrp attatchment and lore
Umeda - the coolest reporter everr, raging party girl
Tohka - a 18 year old in a 38 body

moonboops

Level 10
spxcegrl
spxcegrl
Rich
Hi! I’m guessing you read the thread title before clicking this, got anything interesting about your character that makes them unique? I’m interested to hear about it!

- A Curious SRP Member

Piper 'Kaen' L. Hunter

She's quite a spitfire. She can get extremely emotional and have issues trusting people she just met. However, once she opens up
she is the sweetest person ever. Piper has a twin and is basically a big sister. She'll protect and care for anyone close to her.
Sometimes she hides the emotions she has and sometimes its physically obvious what shes feeling.

She's also a big role model for her sister. Her alias means "flame" in Japanese.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Myeong: a loli
Annie: she used to be a gang member in HS and lol. . .she became a teacher after 10 years. In general sadly her husband is gone(Tetsuya Mondai) so she had to raise her 3 children alone. . what a strong woman
Lulu: an icon char, a cool business woman. .4'10. her height doesnt stop her to do anything she wants + date with a hot surgeon
Delfina: My almost-deaf char, another strong girl. Although Delfina has A LOT of physical problems, a cool councillor. .Fun fact, her full name is Delfina Santarossa Corsetti; BUT SHES NOT RELATED TO THE WHOLE PEOPLE.
Seika She's Yuuki Kusakabe's mom. Who know how from a beautiful mom she has 3 monkeys

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Both of my character’s lores have been built up since 2017 and there is such a deep routed history between the two families I own I could write a selling book on it

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
well physical wise- the most unique thing about my child Sky Okinowa is that she has pale white eyes! she was originally made as Herobrine's daughter cause she came from another server i used to rp on, but then I realized it wasn't realistic so I changed everything- but as a small homage to her original lore I kept the eyes and just claim she's half blind, hence why she always wears sunglasses :D
I think that’s quite sweet and a fun twist to your character

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Oh my char (Valencia Sylvestri) quite normal but like, she speaks Russian and Italian, along with JSL, but I personally think the best quirk is that she likes to sniff people-
That caught me off guard, funny 100

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Both of my character’s lores have been built up since 2017 and there is such a deep routed history between the two families I own I could write a selling book on it
Would be very interested in buying said book

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
lorenza - has a cool prosthetic that doesnt have gangrp attatchment and lore
Umeda - the coolest reporter everr, raging party girl
Tohka - a 18 year old in a 38 body
We love influenza girl <3_<3

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Piper 'Kaen' L. Hunter

She's quite a spitfire. She can get extremely emotional and have issues trusting people she just met. However, once she opens up
she is the sweetest person ever. Piper has a twin and is basically a big sister. She'll protect and care for anyone close to her.
Sometimes she hides the emotions she has and sometimes its physically obvious what shes feeling.

She's also a big role model for her sister. Her alias means "flame" in Japanese.
I always really like sibling characters on SRP, having a family for your character in my opinion always broadened my roleplay experiences

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Hakase Popovich is on tour with her currently unnamed band that consists of former Eden's Ashes members Ryusei Koji and Zim Verminov

Tozen Akihito has a 20-something year old cat that is named Euphrosyne, after the greek goddess who represents joy and cheer. The cat lives inside of her room in the Akihito estate and never leaves because it's soul will literally leave its body if it does.

Akisada Chatan, the ex-florist ex-yakuza member was also a drag-racer in china for a time

Suyen Kichise is a rat-whisperer.

Florence Kuznetsov used to be in the KPD, she served as a sergeant before being demoted. She then married the ex-detective superintendent: Inakunaru Inue. They live in an apartment and want a child.
this woman here. is something.

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
kaiser - he is stupid
angel - he is called angel and he plays the guitar
royce - his apperance is based off monty from fnaf sb x_x
ulysses - cool dilf slt, bit of a jerk

thats it. yeah.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Uhhh, Kim survived a hurricane in a poorly built shelter and is therefore very afraid of stormy weather (winds and thunder).

Gemma drove Formula 1 cars for a living before she came to karakura -w-

Users who are viewing this thread