mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what is the origin behind ur ign??

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
everyone has rlly interesting igns and i always wonder if some of them have a meaning behind them or maybe its a refrence to something or if they just thought it looked/sounded nice or something. share urs please im curious!!

here are mine:
solorize I stole from some random Instagram editing page oops
devonbosticks literally just the name of my favorite actor (yea hes the dude who plays Rodrick)
dreamivorydream is the Instagram handle of one of my fav bads dream, ivory :>

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
my IGN SkyFantasyWorld and its other varieties is basically just me being a SkyDoesMinecraft geek back then as a child LMAO my IGN back then totally wasn't SkyTheGirl- noo... totally not...

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
cloud_divider is a username i stole from my dad

which just means it's like a pass-me-down kinda thing. he got the username from an old katana called the "cloud divider" that he obtained in tabletop roleplay.

naprp comes from my habit of napping LOL

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
cloud_divider is a username i stole from my dad

which just means it's like a pass-me-down kinda thing. he got the username from an old katana called the "cloud divider" that he obtained in tabletop roleplay.

naprp comes from my habit of napping LOL
wait thats lowkey cool

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Back a few years ago I created my character Kanashimi, and due to that people called my character Kana. Since my username was also K_anashimi at the time (just a random screen-name I picked up because I was edgy), people took my Kanashimi character's nickname Kana and started calling me by it IRL. Now I go by it completely, and I changed my user to ImKana.

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
For my main which is currently _Mediioocre, the word mediocre is a perfect way to introduce me because I'm both not good or bad at something
For my alt which is currently _Megalo, I just took the Megalo part from Megalovania cuz its a banger

opp

Level 50
Cattio was created cause it was a fun way to say Cat, since .. Cat rp was already taken but it’s just a way of showing my love for cats and eventually people started calling me cat oocly as well so I use it everywhere now

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
gncme was from me teasing a friend of mine about gnomes on another Minecraft server, and so I surprised her one day with the name gncme, I changed it 30 days later but then came back to it bc its cool

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
My main account ( DarkEclipic ) was a gift at the time from a friend who wanted someone to play Minecraft with them on their single player world ( At the time you could open it to LAN and use Hibachi to connect to the single player world from there )

What they told me, it was a misspelling of the word Eclipse; which is a term where a spaceship, celestial body, or something in Space causes the blockage that we can see on earth. The Solar and Lunar Eclipse go more into detail in what they need to cause the blockage, read fun topic to read about. Space in general is fun. Then the Dark in DarkEclipic is cause an Eclipse causes the light to be vacant, causing it to be dark on our end.

My alts are just funny differences of my main (LightEclipic and GreyEclipic)

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
Cattio was created cause it was a fun way to say Cat, since .. Cat rp was already taken but it’s just a way of showing my love for cats and eventually people started calling me cat oocly as well so I use it everywhere now
this is my favorite reply

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
No reason at all, I just like the Iphones. I am uncreative af and probably should go back to the drawing board.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Ironic how it went from “it sounded cool” to “I now make custom items for schoolRP players” and the username just aligned.

Chei.

Level 9
- CheiRP Named after my first GangRP character.
- MissingArm ICLY my friends arm got chopped off with a cleaver, she was called MissingLemons.
- BabyChei EX gave me that username.
- atowoki In loving memory of atoki.
- C6AISUM Mix of Chei and my actual name, founded by Ruin06.
- FLEURONS Changed my IGN to this after my ban, a friend also gave me that name.

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
my alternate account's name is actually taken off from a song title (imperial circus dead decadence - fushoku ressentiment, fushi yoku no sarugakuza)
honestly a banger, i probably wouldn't change the ign anytime soon
(also the origin of somebody's ikigai username. coughs violently)

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
zacizach derived from my second name. it started off as a nickname my parents gave me being 'zachi' so i took it and messed arnd and zacizach looked like a good name
though uh, saying it outloud is not as good lol

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
everyone has rlly interesting igns and i always wonder if some of them have a meaning behind them or maybe its a refrence to something or if they just thought it looked/sounded nice or something. share urs please im curious!!

here are mine:
solorize I stole from some random Instagram editing page oops
devonbosticks literally just the name of my favorite actor (yea hes the dude who plays Rodrick)
dreamivorydream is the Instagram handle of one of my fav bads dream, ivory :>
kesareta- straight from Google translate, it means 'erased' like that one anime

muurals- urban art is really fascinating, despite the fact that I don't study art.

testam3nt - will and testament

ayokayy - ayo?? k

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Aania - It's my name, self-explanatory (also people tend to think it's made up so it's funny)
FabulousCookies - I really like cookies and when I made my account, my other account was named AllTheCookies, very clear theme of cookies
stereoscopics - stereoscopic is the illusion of depth in an image, I enjoy taking pictures and it sounds cool

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
hatola/hatula means a female cat in Hebrew, I used hatola as my nick few years ago and it just got stuck until I had the chance to change my IGN to Hatola.

Users who are viewing this thread