mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what is the origin behind ur ign??

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
Mxxkie is actually derived from the Latin word mox meaning "soon". This displays my innate ability to always be active and around for those who need me. Furthermore, it also displays my willingness to always be the next up in something!

Also nah, Mxxkie's just Mookie my name mookie, but Mookie's not my real name, ppl just call me Mookie even oocly so there.

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
My user is just.... i made it to be funny.. it isnt funny uhh... I'm planning on changing it soon

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
atoki - I took it off namemc
Konasei - I took it off namemc
Kourusai - I took it off namemc
Lumive - I took it off namemc
Homonotphobic - clue’s in the name

I am very unoriginal

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
My website name (Deputy) came from a role from a school play I did back then.
My IGN (Arocatula) came from me just being bored and thinking of some interesting name for among us. Here we are now...

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
OmissionVibes- I was bored idk man but this turned into a group of people help

OversightVibes (prior name MischiefPair) - going to explain the prior name. So like it was an alt with me and SxtanRP that we shared and it should be pretty self-explanatory since we are both crackheads

Now some names that should respond to this forum!
@GemiLightning
@TwerkingJesusRP2
@BibleMuncherRP
@Zinthinity
@DaniNoSombrero
@CyrensButt
@BxwQueen
@DxddyVibez
@luvochi
@itzmeboo3
@Rebel

(Don't kill me in my sleep I love you all aha-)

Last edited:

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
HazukiPlayZ - I honestly don’t remember this one… I’ve had it for so long now I’ve forgotten lol

DedNameTheToastr - Was originally going to be DeadNameTheToaster but I ran out of room so had to cut it shorter lol. This one stems from back when me and my childhood best friend for some reason became obsessed with toasters- so we each put our name then TheToaster as our username. I got locked out of this account for a few years and when I got it back I had come out as trans and had changed my name, so I replaced my dead name with well- dead name.

ElmoWelmo - this I got from my old discord (which I now use as my discord alt) to which its user is ElmoWelmo, so I just thought it’d be fun. Also cuz JustSimba was taken-

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
emerviller- got bullied for being bunnierp
opisometer- a cool word for map measurer
necrotomy- study of corpses
tohka7- anime name

Lizalopod

Level 130
GemiLightning-

Uhhhh, Gemi is sort of a weird play on Jewel, my second name irl, and then lightning refers to sheer speed, and I like speed...

I am speed

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
uuuuh me and my best friend ( not anymore :sunglasses:) decided to match stupid igns as a joke, she got the ‘mcdonaldsfriesss’ nickname and i got this one) eventually she changed it, quit srp and i didn’t change the ign because i have no idea on which name to use if i want to change it,
as for my alt account uh it’s also for matching thingy, my friend (AntoDoesCrack) offered me to change my nickname and so i did LOL, that’s why it’s DebDoesCrack (deb is the name i prefer to be called)
OwO

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
my alternate account's name is actually taken off from a song title (imperial circus dead decadence - fushoku ressentiment, fushi yoku no sarugakuza)
honestly a banger, i probably wouldn't change the ign anytime soon
(also the origin of somebody's ikigai username. coughs violently)
isusmu

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
Ironic how it went from “it sounded cool” to “I now make custom items for schoolRP players” and the username just aligned.
duuuude all this time i thought u came up w customable after u were a modeller

Users who are viewing this thread