mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

what is the origin behind ur ign??

suneaterchan

Level 105
suneaterchan ........
there was this character in an anime I used to be a huge fan of 3+ years ago called suneater and I just really liked him so I changed my ign to _suneater. The CHAN part was added as a joke... then it got stuck and now I am sun.
riyako was directly taken from my character.....riyako. Based off of Riko Sakurauchi’s seiyuu, Rikako. Except it’s Riyako. And now that’s my IGN
everything else is just a variation of suneater......except for fartlord27. Can’t explain that one.

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
suneaterchan ........
there was this character in an anime I used to be a huge fan of 3+ years ago called suneater and I just really liked him so I changed my ign to _suneater. The CHAN part was added as a joke... then it got stuck and now I am sun.
riyako was directly taken from my character.....riyako. Based off of Riko Sakurauchi’s seiyuu, Rikako. Except it’s Riyako. And now that’s my IGN
everything else is just a variation of suneater......except for fartlord27. Can’t explain that one.
good old fart lord 27

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
Yushino - started off with me taking "Yuri" then "Shiro" and combining it together then I decided to rewrite it to make it look different so now it has no meaning at all.

RikuDayoooo - Came from Kazuma but turned it into my character's name

Ornag - Orange........Mmm...

Users who are viewing this thread