players online

What is your country’s food that is also your favourite

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
For me canada.

Canada maple syrup lollipops taste fire, you pour hop syrup one ice put a paper stick in the middle then wait

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Eastern Europe

1) Oven cooked Dark Garlic Bread, with cheese and sour cream.

2) Cold Beet soup, with crusty oven-baked potatoes and boiled egg

Eclipxa

Level 12
Eclipxa
Eclipxa
Rich
Venezuela for me.

I could DEVOUR so many Pan de Jamon, I recommend looking it up, it's basically dough with ham, olives and raisins inside and its coated with brown sugar and egg at the top for a glossy and sweet finish :3 Venezuelan food is peak ;D

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
I'm from Wales, n some really good foods (my favourites) from over here are

• Welsh cakes: A thick crumbly cake/cookie, traditionally made with raisins and coated in sugar. People also like to add dried orange and chocolate instead of raisins but I like the traditional cake :3
  • Cawl: a stew originated from Wales (it's considered our national dish) with vegetables such as carrot, onion, leeks, sprouts and lamb neck in a watery broth, usually served with bread or occasionally laverbread.
  • Glamorgan sausages: a big roll of cheese, leeks, and breadcrumbs, fried and served with garlic sauce/tomato sauce or just plain.

Canada :3

• Bannock
  • Bison (bison meatloaf sandwiches or bison stew is god tier tbh i like anything with bison)
  • Cold plates (corn apple salad and pasta salad are the closest thing to ascending)
  • Jig's dinner (its better the day after when u mix the salt beef with cabbage, some mushed up carrots, and gravy)
  • Dressing poutine (i think its also called mess)
  • Pemmican (there's this company that makes pemmican strips and i need them to make the strawberry one year round or at least seasonal)
  • Dry meat
  • Not really a food but the spring water u can get from the side of the road in the mountains is so nice like I know its eventually my cities tap water but its so crisp and cold when u get it straight from the mountain
  • Also not really a Canada specific food but I love how many different cuisines I can get here even tho my town is super tiny I've gotten to try food from so many different places and they all wind up mixing with each others! Even like with just cultures so many things that seem like staples of different places are from other places (first ones that come to mind are kokum scarves and ribbon skirts but I think thats cos I was looking at them earlier)

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Canada :3

• Bannock
  • Bison (bison meatloaf sandwiches or bison stew is god tier tbh i like anything with bison)
  • Cold plates (corn apple salad and pasta salad are the closest thing to ascending)
  • Jig's dinner (its better the day after when u mix the salt beef with cabbage, some mushed up carrots, and gravy)
  • Dressing poutine (i think its also called mess)
  • Pemmican (there's this company that makes pemmican strips and i need them to make the strawberry one year round or at least seasonal)
  • Dry meat
  • Not really a food but the spring water u can get from the side of the road in the mountains is so nice like I know its eventually my cities tap water but its so crisp and cold when u get it straight from the mountain
  • Also not really a Canada specific food but I love how many different cuisines I can get here even tho my town is super tiny I've gotten to try food from so many different places and they all wind up mixing with each others! Even like with just cultures so many things that seem like staples of different places are from other places (first ones that come to mind are kokum scarves and ribbon skirts but I think thats cos I was looking at them earlier)
YESSIR THATS HELLA

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
United States of America, Busquets and Gravy!! Idk if that is ONLY an american thing but that is poppin'

Users who are viewing this thread