xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I’m back again! Curious to know what SRP members most memorable and/or favourite character role is or was. My most memorable would either be having the [Hospital-Staff] role or of course the more recent [Judge] role. For my favourite? Probably [Cheerleader] as I gained more friends and roleplay experience from it! I’d love to know any other roles you’ve had and what you enjoyed or disliked about them when roleplaying!

- A Curious SRP Member

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I would say my voulentary reverting to a younger age was my least favorite decision ive made. Just because of my age nobody would rp w me :( ive only ever been grade 12 now

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I would say my voulentary reverting to a younger age was my least favorite decision ive made. Just because of my age nobody would rp w me :( ive only ever been grade 12 now
Younger ages can be fun to roleplay when you have the right crowd around you as well as a plan for that character, such as a family or backstory as well as genuine personality traits and characteristics ready for the younger character. They can be difficult but if you play your cards right it can be fun sometimes! I’ve also once played as a younger character and made sure to fully develop my character to a level which would allow me to create roleplay situations with others, it can be very tricky without it in my opinion

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Idk man, I have a shopkeeper, psychiatrist, teacher, col-football, and a council role while I had in the past col basketball + hs basketball, swim, KPD, a nurse. . . I don't have a favorite one, but I assume from my shopkeeper role bc my char is iconic and the council role as I can to roast everyone (INCLUDE THE DAMN SLT!!!!!!!!!!!)

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Idk man, I have a shopkeeper, psychiatrist, teacher, col-football, and a council role while I had in the past col basketball + hs basketball, swim, KPD, a nurse. . . I don't have a favorite one, but I assume from my shopkeeper role bc my char is iconic and the council role as I can to roast everyone (INCLUDE THE DAMN SLT!!!!!!!!!!!)
pls

alicethingy

Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich
Librarian, EMS attending surgeon, bear, professor, and track team. I've had more, yet those are my most fun ones

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Honestly, despite having a animal role and college role, my favorite would probably be being a perma greenie- my character, Sky, has probably more lore than any of my characters despite starting as a 8th grader and staying to it for a good 6 months until recently when i slowly aged her up finally.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I'm literally only in high school and it's very very boring.
I need a better role.
Is there any roles you’ve seen others have which interest you at all?

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Honestly, despite having a animal role and college role, my favorite would probably be being a perma greenie- my character, Sky, has probably more lore than any of my characters despite starting as a 8th grader and staying to it for a good 6 months until recently when i slowly aged her up finally.
We love Sky.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Librarian, EMS attending surgeon, bear, professor, and track team. I've had more, yet those are my most fun ones
I think being in EMS is very underrated and more people should give it a chance!

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I used to enjoy being a professor a lot

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Receptionist has been a lot of fun, as has Shrine, and it's a lot better than being a grade 12 alone since not many people would just stroll up to you? I've had the problem of not being able to just approach someone, but with my two adult jobs, it's been simpler, because on the Receptionist, I'd have to break up conflicts... on the Shrine account, it's my duty to walk up to everyone that comes up to the shrine and ask if I can assist and such.

I'm just saying that, if you're someone who is shy like I am, apply for a role where many people would have to approach you, because it actually, kinda helps? Plus you gain lots of cool friends!

Users who are viewing this thread