xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Exactly! A lot of people cut on EMS...idky, yet for the most part I enjoy the RP, community and the involvement of the server!
If I ever get the chance or feel like moving on from my current roles I’ll definitely be considering EMS again

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Receptionist has been a lot of fun, as has Shrine, and it's a lot better than being a grade 12 alone since not many people would just stroll up to you? I've had the problem of not being able to just approach someone, but with my two adult jobs, it's been simpler, because on the Receptionist, I'd have to break up conflicts... on the Shrine account, it's my duty to walk up to everyone that comes up to the shrine and ask if I can assist and such.

I'm just saying that, if you're someone who is shy like I am, apply for a role where many people would have to approach you, because it actually, kinda helps? Plus you gain lots of cool friends!
That’s really smart and I’m glad these roles have been able to help you. I remember being a school nurse and those were some fun times too, I think the job was a lot more relaxed (despite the chaos of the students) and it was actually really fun.

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
That’s really smart and I’m glad these roles have been able to help you. I remember being a school nurse and those were some fun times too, I think the job was a lot more relaxed (despite the chaos of the students) and it was actually really fun.
chaos- yeahhh, it does get wild when you have to break up 7-8 fights

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Honestly? I'd say Adult. You don't have limitations and there is alot more roleplay that people don't talk about because it'll be brought up in-the-moment. Alot of people say there is nothing to do, while this is partly true you have to force yourself to find something to do and I've had some- interesting roleplaying experiences over the course of a few months without being in anything 'major' yet I am always looking for more things to do. I'm also interested in applying for a faction, and am taking recommendations cuz I'm indecisive. B)

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Honestly? I'd say Adult. You don't have limitations and there is alot more roleplay that people don't talk about because it'll be brought up in-the-moment. Alot of people say there is nothing to do, while this is partly true you have to force yourself to find something to do and I've had some- interesting roleplaying experiences over the course of a few months without being in anything 'major' yet I am always looking for more things to do. I'm also interested in applying for a faction, and am taking recommendations cuz I'm indecisive. B)
Depends on what type of roleplay interests you. Have you done any medical roleplay? or combat roleplay? or teaching? Want more of a unique role?

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Depends on what type of roleplay interests you. Have you done any medical roleplay? or combat roleplay? or teaching? Want more of a unique role?
Up for anything really, I've done combat roleplay and tried out being an employee for a bit didn't really like either, and I have done medicalrp (like helping someone, the minimal stuff outside of hospitalrp) it was fun but I don't think I could do it daily, so I think something Unique would be fun.

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Up for anything really, I've done combat roleplay and tried out being an employee for a bit didn't really like either, and I have done medicalrp (like helping someone, the minimal stuff outside of hospitalrp) it was fun but I don't think I could do it daily, so I think something Unique would be fun.
Well as someone who is a Judge... I'd say apply for a role in government! It's a unique role with a job like no other. Lawyers do a lot of the talking based stuff during court, the Judges spectate mostly and communicate when necessary and also call the final verdict, governor's help conduct the trials that occur. I will admit the cases only happen every so often yet it is a fun role. You won't be overworked and your job won't take over your character's entire life (such as EMS and KPD does...) so it isn't a daily occurrence, I recommend looking into it. It's pretty fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread