flowers. Especially the purple types

Last edited:

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
Gangrpers or just scary-looking people who walk up to me randomly
cuz like i dont wanna have to deal with their shit so i get pissed and then they get pissed and it becomes a whole thing

Hamburger

Level 185
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
That one pair of greenies who surround you and start saying weird shit (really happens when I’m ”afk”)

CanadianChild

Level 20
Canucktism
Canucktism
Notable
People who act insane (Me)

In all seriousness, however, i hate when people interrupt a good roleplay with advertizing and especially when greenies do so. Especially if it's clearly heating up and/or getting too good to interrupt.

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
A lot of things:

1. I dislike GangRPers that refuse to change the norm of the crime faction, and just decide to copy paste the behaviour of any other GangRPer; asking for money in powerplant, spamming keybinds, stalling, etc.
2. I dislike the people that view the crime faction as an entire hoax or a faction that's full of troublesome people. The minority of the faction is troublesome and aren't creative, but there are a lot of unique and creative individuals that want to revolutionise how the crime faction works with conceptual ideas. (Tldr; don't blame the faction, blame some of the people that give it a bad image!)
3. I detest keybinds in general. A little side note is that I have been around SRP since 2017, and have been a GangRPer for roughly 6 years now. The issue at hand is that I never dealt with keybinds till very recently, and the big issue is that most keybinds are optimised for troll messages, combat roleplay actions, and more. (This is why I made an oath to never play on feather nor lunar, nor use keybinds. I am a person that has to manually type /feed every couple of minutes, or a person that has to manually type /grab mid chases.)
4. wavestalker

milkyram

Level 17
milkyram
milkyram
Omega+
oh BOY. let's see, uhhh..

1. when you're in a combat/gangrp situation & they tell you to roll like .2 seconds after they send their action. there's a difference between stalling & taking a few seconds to read the action.

2. trying to detailrp fighting. i don't have enough knowledge on fighting to make it sound exciting through actions. on the same note, trying to detailrp singing or dancing. the former isn't as hard, i just struggle to put actions in between the actual singing part. the LATTER, however, causes me pain. i don't know how to describe someone dancing in a way that allows you to actually visualize it happening instead of it just being... words (if that makes sense).

3. this is likely a common one, but when there's an event going on & people don't roleplay properly in response to whatever's taking place. there are too many instances where people have their characters blatantly ignoring any warnings/threats, try to bypass the barriers to get closer to what's happening, spam keybinds or yell out things that are just.. cringe-worthy or stupid, etc. it's really annoying & makes it hard to fully enjoy/participate in the event(s). this isn't something that happens ALL the time, but it's consistent enough to be a problem.

4. when you're in the middle of a combat/gangrp situation & your game dies. that shit STRESSES ME OUT. even worse if you don't have any way to inform them that you crashed & aren't avoiding the situation.

5. briefly mentioned this in 3, but people who spam keybinds as well as people who insta-void it after. look, i'm a feather user & i have keybinds of my own, some of which are a little silly. however, i don't spam them; i use them when necessary. if it's an accident, sure, but when you're intentionally pressing some random ass keybind in the middle of plaza over & over again, it becomes annoying.

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I don’t have a lot to complain about on this server but there are just two things I’m not a fan of — people who take IC things OOCly and complain about it without trying to talk it out with you, as well as those types of people (who are usually greenies) that spam random things or harass people ICly or OOCly. I get being a new player may be difficult at first, but holy hell some of these people are something else
(Small edit because I just thought of this but people who also make fun of shading styles are an ick to me too)

-kam

Level 65
A lot of things:

1. I dislike GangRPers that refuse to change the norm of the crime faction, and just decide to copy paste the behaviour of any other GangRPer; asking for money in powerplant, spamming keybinds, stalling, etc.
2. I dislike the people that view the crime faction as an entire hoax or a faction that's full of troublesome people. The minority of the faction is troublesome and aren't creative, but there are a lot of unique and creative individuals that want to revolutionise how the crime faction works with conceptual ideas. (Tldr; don't blame the faction, blame some of the people that give it a bad image!)
3. I detest keybinds in general. A little side note is that I have been around SRP since 2017, and have been a GangRPer for roughly 6 years now. The issue at hand is that I never dealt with keybinds till very recently, and the big issue is that most keybinds are optimised for troll messages, combat roleplay actions, and more. (This is why I made an oath to never play on feather nor lunar, nor use keybinds. I am a person that has to manually type /feed every couple of minutes, or a person that has to manually type /grab mid chases.)
4. wavestalker
i can relate to this, walking into this forum i thought the exact same thing

1. people who genuinely think that crimerp/gangrp is just "run 5k". now im not saying that this is a bad way to get easy activity but it does sort of lower your reputation. crimerp can go from anything from torturerp, to training people, to roleplaying out alliances and even large scale events.

2. "Yeah well crimerp lowers your reputation". NO! NO. For me, CrimeRP is what taught me the realms of SRP. without it i simply wouldnt have read the rules so thouroughly, get into detailrp, make like 80% of my friends. and guess what? get a half decent reputation within the community. now yes, this varies from person to person but its generally a place of welcoming people who are willing to just teach you shit.

3. people who specifically drive motorbikes. why the fuck are you tryna be different

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
2. "Yeah well crimerp lowers your reputation". NO! NO.
Correct, as long as you properly commit your time on SRP to CrimeRP then you will establish a good reputation on the server. Sure, certain individuals wouldn't want to interact with you since they dislike crime roleplayers from their social circle.

I tried changing the norm for crime this time around, specifically dedicating my time towards my character targeting government workers through motive, planning, and consent from all members involved. If someone like me who recently came back to SRP after four years can do that much, then what's preventing you as well? Be ambitious, work on your reputation, and you will be able to do a lot of things as a CrimeRPer.

Reximix

Level 4
Reximix
Reximix
Notable+
My character and his brother whispering about a serious issue then that one random guy passing by just to tell them. "No PDA"

Just no...

-kam

Level 65
Correct, as long as you properly commit your time on SRP to CrimeRP then you will establish a good reputation on the server. Sure, certain individuals wouldn't want to interact with you since they dislike crime roleplayers from their social circle.

I tried changing the norm for crime this time around, specifically dedicating my time towards my character targeting government workers through motive, planning, and consent from all members involved. If someone like me who recently came back to SRP after four years can do that much, then what's preventing you as well? Be ambitious, work on your reputation, and you will be able to do a lot of things as a CrimeRPer.
this is why we love you dark

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
1. ppl who dont understand u dont want to be friends with them. Not in like a mean way like u dont like their personality, but some players can be rude and u asking politely to not be friends because of x amount of reasons is okay but some ppl think it isnt (especially the friend) so it ticks me off.
2. keybinds. Need i say more?
3. wavestalker
4. The staff effect. Not necessarily current staff members but members in the past have just ditched their old friends the second they get staff bc theyre "popular" now and are going to roleplay with the "popular oh so cool hip staff kids". just- dont, i dont get whats so hard to grasp

Users who are viewing this thread