mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What ticks you srp people off?

-kam

Level 65
4. The staff effect. Not necessarily current staff members but members in the past have just ditched their old friends the second they get staff bc theyre "popular" now and are going to roleplay with the "popular oh so cool hip staff kids". just- dont, i dont get whats so hard to grasp
man this annoys me too icl

MushyRP

Level 16
MushyRP
MushyRP
Omega+
1. not being creative enough and being lazy
2. not wanting to create skins cuz im lazy (again)
3. uh gnagers
4. unserious rp'ers, cant be assed to be w/ them for 1 SECOND.
5. wavestalker

SaltyFollicles

Level 18
SaltyFollicles
SaltyFollicles
Notable
1. those typa gangrpers you know exactly wtf i mean.
2. srp "popular" people.. this is kind of an oxymoron because logging onto srp automatically makes you a loser
3. srp players

kettlesip

Level 8
kettlesip
kettlesip
Omega+
There are a couple of things that are minor inconveniences to me (I can't get pissed off at a block game)
1) Seeing people make fun of newer payers or complain when people cover the screen with votes. I'm not sure why but voting and new players are important to keep the server alive. This is a roleplay server, the playerbase is the content, we make the story.

2) People who say the most vile things in OOC chat. I feel like some of them cross the line and there are like, children playing the game so please behave yourselves

3) The server host saying adios for a few hours, especially on weekends

4) People that take this game waaaaaay too seriously and inevitably take ic into ooc

5) Seeing a potentially interesting combat rp situation happening and then watch the next 5 mins of /looc texts arguing about actions that are allowed or not allowed

Ruin

Level 103
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Not enough piracy. (I have the urge to sail the high seas)
joke aside

people complaining and not doing anything about it annoys me, be the change you want to see.
If you dont like how GangRP is going, instead of yelling, you should gangrp/crimerp (or whatever its called these days) better than others and actually accept new people into your gang & teach them how *you* want gangrp to be. Changing someone who's already into the old mindset is difficult but teaching someone is wholelot easier

unlimited bacon but no games or unlimited games but no games

JeremyLobo

Level 23
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
uhh... people stating detailrp and do somethin like '/me hit hed'
i dunno my head go brbfbr

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
There are a couple of things that are minor inconveniences to me (I can't get pissed off at a block game)
1) Seeing people make fun of newer payers or complain when people cover the screen with votes. I'm not sure why but voting and new players are important to keep the server alive. This is a roleplay server, the playerbase is the content, we make the story.

2) People who say the most vile things in OOC chat. I feel like some of them cross the line and there are like, children playing the game so please behave yourselves

3) The server host saying adios for a few hours, especially on weekends

4) People that take this game waaaaaay too seriously and inevitably take ic into ooc

5) Seeing a potentially interesting combat rp situation happening and then watch the next 5 mins of /looc texts arguing about actions that are allowed or not allowed
I will outfish you some day in MRP

Users who are viewing this thread