mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What was your first ever character?

mayasgrammarIy

Level 2
mayasgrammarly
mayasgrammarly
Rich
Mine was Kim Jemini, people always butchered her name cause it was a korean last name, she moved back to korea after loosing all her friends at SRP

houndrats

Level 21
houndrats
houndrats
Omega
mine was Ezequiel Kurono, a photographer and a regular ol' junkie :skull:
I stopped playing him because I couldn't pull his arc anywhere meaningful tho

Acroy

Level 28
Mine was, Blu. Then moved to Blu Hemsworth. She was a great character, i miss her! She got murdered, murderer I'm looking atchu

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 77
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Barbatos Archon

He is surprisingly my first character instead of Sky funny enough- hes still alive as he is my current reporter character, having him for almost going 2 years!

windswake

Level 24
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
i had one bfore this guy,,, but kioshi 'kio' yagi was the first who got actual character development !! (he's dead now, unfortunately...)

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
Yuki was my first person char till they got destroyed by greenies. 1st animal char is bird butters died by his human friend.

AsheRP_

Level 3
Yume 'Empress' Haruko, she's still alive to this day, been around for 3 or 4 years. She ended up leaving town with the rest of the Haruko Family. Loved that fam, has a Tarot card theme. <3

AiBerry

Level 5
ByunRP
ByunRP
Fundraiser
Mitsuki Hanoshi. She died by getting knocked out by Viktor (i forgor his last name, sadly he quit srp recently) and pulled into the sewers. I won't ellaborate on the death as it was detailrped. Not sure why he detailrped her death.

AiBerry

Level 5
ByunRP
ByunRP
Fundraiser
Mitsuki Hanoshi. She died by getting knocked out by Viktor (i forgor his last name, sadly he quit srp recently) and pulled into the sewers. I won't ellaborate on the death as it was detailrped. Not sure why he detailrped her death.
oh and i use Ai Yukina now

Users who are viewing this thread