mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What was your first ever character?

layzah

Level 43
layzah
layzah
Omega+
I believe my first character was Dan. Like literally just DAN.

You do stupid names when you first start playing SRP :D... unless that's just me. not just me, right?

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
MY FIRST CHAR WAS ANNIE COHEN, aka in the past: Annie T.M, Annie Dot, Annie Mondai and more I don't remember. her lore is too fucked and never had a time or power to do anything realted to her lore

First ever character was Rocco Moretti on the hs swim team, he was a mad one
I REMEMBER HIM AHAHA

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
My first ever character on SRP was named Ivy Shimasu, and to answer the question, I don't play her as she got killed lol

.Arkkwolf

Level 38
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
Eden North Wolf. Although she is dead, so my current longest living character (who I still play frequently) is Okemia! Almost 3 years of playing her <3

ilovemyplane

Level 88
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Karl M. Acton, I started like late last year (October to be specific) but I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten killed yet

untinseled

Level 19
elizacinth
elizacinth
Notable
Katana Rin Chiyo! She's all the way back from 2018. Unfortunately, she died after being stabbed to death outside of the big 11/7 with... a katana.... man i remember when those were honor and perms didn't exist

(CHIYO FAMILY ON TOP!!!!)

1676573156340.png

elliot<3

Level 57
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Vivian Keigo. . .

She was a chaotic woman that's still alive. . . . just vibing somewhere since I don't play as her.
She'll make her return as an old woman someday.

Hirathex

Level 240
Administrator
Black Market Lead
Media Team
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
Yuichi Kodama, he was supposed to be this really cool character but I was a greenie with a namemc skin so.......

Users who are viewing this thread