mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What was your first ever character?

CanadianChild

Level 20
Canucktism
Canucktism
Notable
KJ Chan, who got arrested several times for trespassing on school grounds after school due to someone snitching on her when I was new to the server. (Joined around early 2020) I sometimes play as her but once as of yet. Think she's still in jail though, but i could be wrong so.

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
Akari Namaah (originally Akari Nakamura)
Had her for a solid three/four years before she was finally killed off, kind of seriously miss her though!

Screen_Shot_2022-04-08_at_7.39.39_pm.png

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
Xela ‘mochi’ Athein
She was the prettiest lil ginger but I had done so much with her so she’s stored awayyy

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
My first character is still my main character, Micah! Though his last name has changed more times than I can count. He has gone through so much in the year I've been playing though!

kustomzero

Level 128
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
My first character was the amazing Alexander Lycan and founder of the Lycan Family one of the largest families back in 2018-2020 before disbanding due to Alexander being arrested for life due to gang activity. So no I do not play as Alexander anymore. Do I want to? No, Alexander's lore has come to an end along with the Lycan family's history.

philbertman42

Level 136
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
My first disappointment that I used on SRP was a genderbent version of my old self-insert which I put very little thought into. Funnily enough, I did end up developing them into a proper character as I got better at writing and storytelling over the years, which left us with the coolest teacher, Asuka Deguchi, who I still use to this day.
Technically it might not be the same character from 2016 since it went through some major personality and name changes, but I always thought about it as the same person, so uh shut up thanks xoxoxo <3

Eclipxa

Level 12
Eclipxa
Eclipxa
Rich
My first ever character wasn't that much, I barely remember anything about them asides from the name: Yuno "Orion" Juno! It sounded really funny in my head. I ended up scrapping the character completely after a couple months and revamping them into a somewhat more fleshed out and comprehensive character. Tempted to bring them back in some way sometime in the future.

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
Ezra Lovelace. . .

the twin of Ethan Lovelace. . .

no I don't play on Ezra much.. but I still do once in a REALLY long time!

oh and he originated from when me and one of my closest friends, ethanmm27 joined the server! Like.. A year and a half ago or something, I forgot whenever it was that we had joined

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Siami Cosoe (she got killed by a gangrper) was my first char- I had 10 million other chars that sucked and then I had Sora Mirosaki-Lim who ngl is right up there with Siami- Now I'm Misha 'Gonzalez' who is the bomb

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Really late to this but my first character on srp(at least that I remember I used to play very early days srp before quitting) is actually Atlas Edgeworth (I can’t remember his OG last name) who I actually still play as my main character as he’s my EMS character. Created his SRP version sometime around March of 2021 I believe. So 2 years!

5A72C727-62E9-42F9-AED7-8E16BA7CD660.jpeg

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
KJ Chan, who got arrested several times for trespassing on school grounds after school due to someone snitching on her when I was new to the server. (Joined around early 2020) I sometimes play as her but once as of yet. Think she's still in jail though, but i could be wrong so.
DIDN'T KJ DIE?????????????? OR AM I THINKING OF THE OTHER KJ

Users who are viewing this thread