mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What's yall's biggest achievement. Whether it be on the server or out!

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
Mine personally was during my track season (OOC) when I placed second in Region.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Mine was getting into an art contest and winning a pumpkin along with cash, but I am happy with the pumpkin, named it "Jacko" but sadly rotted later on in the month

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
Mine was getting into an art contest and winning a pumpkin along with cash, but I am happy with the pumpkin, named it "Jacko" but sadly rotted later on in the month
That's so cool! You should totally send the art piece and 3up Jacko

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
My greatest achievement was graduating at the bottom of my class. The top of the class is 1/120? My brother, you're only .0083% of my greatness at 120/120.

philbertman42 on top B^)

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
My greatest achievement was graduating at the bottom of my class. The top of the class is 1/120? My brother, you're only .0083% of my greatness at 120/120.

philbertman42 on top B^)
is that even possible. . . did you graduate?

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
is that even possible. . . did you graduate?
Barely. The only reason I managed was because of the pandemic and school closing down, which meant I didn't have to do any of my final projects and a few other big things that I otherwise probably wouldn't have done.

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
I won my school camp's Star Wars dress-up competition oocly! There was over 1,000+ people participating and I still won??!?!!?

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
Winning a writing contest Oocly and having my book then published locally!
You should send me some of your work I would love to read it.

I won my school camp's Star Wars dress-up competition oocly! There was over 1,000+ people participating and I still won??!?!!?
Oh word? What was your "Character" (I don't know much about Star Wars.)

I’m finally learning about myself, and enjoying life.
That's always good, wish you the best!

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Getting disowned from the Zennix family (ICLY) and every character still considering my character as a sibling

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Well, being able to live my life for once instead of being mostly bullied, or thrown away from parents when i was young, always the fear inside of me nobody liking me mostly. Living my life at it fullest happened.

ErikFinster

Level 115
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
ICLY
Somehow, I'm recognized by nearly everyone I meet, especially since I usually avoid plazas and other crowded places. I genuinely have no clue how this happened.

OOCLY
Caring for my significant other through 14 years of dedicated partnership; some of those years were good, others . . . challenging. But I've always had her back through terrible chronic pains and crippling panic attacks. That's my biggest achievement. I'm still proud and honored to have been part of her life's journey.

Users who are viewing this thread