mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

What's yall's biggest achievement. Whether it be on the server or out!

5SHU

Level 104
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
ICLY
Somehow, I'm recognized by nearly everyone I meet, especially since I usually avoid plazas and other crowded places. I genuinely have no clue how this happened.

OOCLY
Caring for my significant other through 14 years of dedicated partnership; some of those years were good, others . . . challenging. But I've always had her back through terrible chronic pains and crippling panic attacks. That's my biggest achievement. I'm still proud and honored to have been part of her life's journey.
Your one of my favourite people, W Erik. (I think mostly because of the age thing people know you)

ErikFinster

Level 121
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Your one of my favourite people, W Erik. (I think mostly because of the age thing people know you)
Aww, that's sweet! ( ,,◕ ̫ ◕,, )

Post Scriptum:
I have yet to meet that fabled 40+ year old SRP player that was hinted at and was rumored to exist.
But until now, I seem to hold the top spot of server elder.

Edit: Post Post Scriptum:
Which I can add to my list of achievements! hurray

Classicalist

Level 88
ICLY
Somehow, I'm recognized by nearly everyone I meet, especially since I usually avoid plazas and other crowded places. I genuinely have no clue how this happened.

OOCLY
Caring for my significant other through 14 years of dedicated partnership; some of those years were good, others . . . challenging. But I've always had her back through terrible chronic pains and crippling panic attacks. That's my biggest achievement. I'm still proud and honored to have been part of her life's journey.
This is so sweet. This is why we love you Erik

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Tobias having had now almost 9-10 surnames

irl probably getting my lisence :3 also getting over the bitches that ghosted me to hell and then got mad when i talked to mutual friends

uta

Level 104
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
ICLY being that any mention of Hae like half of the server already makes fun of her and it's so funny that i giggle (cough darkxwalker cough)

OOCLY being that i am like, one of the youngest people in my grade. HAHA BEAT THAT. I might be TINY ASF BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER IM GONNA BEAT YO ASS!!!!!

_ImHere4You_

Level 41
tbh, i looveee speaking publicly. its the best thing ever. one of the things im proud off oocly is that i presented to college professors once :3

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
ICly
Becoming professor and actually seeing how students enjoy my classes despite me being a awkward mf LMAO- Its probably my best achievement as of date icly wise.

OOCly
Somehow being elected as Class Representative as well as Class President of my section, and as well as being promoted to Senior Editor in my club MUN (if ya know what it is, ya know!)

A lil too much responsibility since I never expected to be elected, and still getting used to it, but so far its been slightly okay and it's a big achievement I suppose.

tayfun

Level 70
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
ICly:
becoming a government higher-up & building the asōgi family up :')

OOCly:
a whole bunch, actually. i know a whole bunch of important folks in the industry i wanna work in, which is so fucking helpful in so many ways.

(i posted this in the wrong thread whoops)

Users who are viewing this thread