mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

whats you guys like, that one roleplay idea that you'd want to share with people

Ruin

Level 112
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
mine is this one idea that i wrote down like few days ago, the roleplay revolves around two characters, one who's extremely involved in crime & underground businesses and the other is either an adopted / blood related child who tags along with them and learns from them.

Kind of like Léon: The Professional (1994) but in the end both of the characters split ways due to their moral compasses / ideas and it results in both of them trying to stop/kill each other

What are you guys roleplay ideas that you think would be interesting?

ilovemyplane

Level 95
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
You just described half of the Stark children and Jericho/Karl with that statement. Especially Jelani who’s in the same gang that Karl is (who’s a higher-up in said gang)

Ruin

Level 112
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
You just described half of the Stark children and Jericho/Karl with that statement. Especially Jelani who’s in the same gang that Karl is (who’s a higher-up in said gang)
oh wow thats interesting, I haven't gotten the chance to look at current gangs these days, mainly because last time I checked 90% of them were delinquents all copying each other trying to be the next mighty stars or kanto

It'd be very interesting if people came up with better gang ideas. (which is what I was originally planning to post about but decided not to last minute, didnt feel like yapping)

-kam

Level 100
personally.

i really enjoy the family and friends side of rp. yk the rp where you look back and you smile cus of how much it changed the way you look at rp [in a good way].

i think that finding a way so that like people would do this to anyone would be so sick. see im one of few people that talk to namemcs. of course not the failrpers that do it purely cus they are trying to be cool but yk those ones that are sooo nice. i love meeting these types of people and watching them sorta grow up. getting it so that more people do that sorta thing is something i think should be valued. [not a feature cus like free will but yk].

robinzee

Level 29
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
I've wanted to run a killing game for a while, as a way of curbing people's unused crime characters. The winner would win something, likely money or whatever, but have to live knowing that people died for that stack. A hunters-hunted dynamic.

Of course, it would be difficult to actually host something like this. Maybe someday, though, once systems for that are more obvious to me.

P.S.
Kind of like Léon: The Professional (1994) but in the end both of the characters split ways due to their moral compasses / ideas and it results in both of them trying to stop/kill each other
I should rewatch León: The Professional tonight.

Ruin

Level 112
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Of course, it would be difficult to actually host something like this. Maybe someday, though, once systems for that are more obvious to me.
Not actually that difficult! I've seen something similar to this long time ago and even wanted to set up something like this myself! We can try something out if we work together, if you'd like of course.

Users who are viewing this thread