mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

whats your darkest secret?-

imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
i had a crush on my friend back in middle school and then we stopped being friends after some bullshit but she still doesnt know im mad at her.
so basically im hiding a lot of shit from her, not only that either.

i destroyed a tree once. and then never admitted to it. even blamed someone else for it.

i dont know if people know me, but those who do, i don't know if you all know or not, irl, im very much similar to my character Eichi Blackburn (the asshole)

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
anyways my secret is i ate a strawberry off one of my mom’s plants when i was 11 and she could never find out what happened to it (she thought it was a deer)

PoisonedMara

Level 1
i had a crush on my friend back in middle school and then we stopped being friends after some bullshit but she still doesnt know im mad at her.
so basically im hiding a lot of shit from her, not only that either.

i destroyed a tree once. and then never admitted to it. even blamed someone else for it.

i dont know if people know me, but those who do, i don't know if you all know or not, irl, im very much similar to my character Eichi Blackburn (the asshole)
How did u destroy a tree without anyone knowing????

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I have little to no motivation to do anything, mainly different from my usual habits or hobbies, but force myself to proceed with most things out of fear of rejection, difference or consequence have a great day

RosesRP

Level 6
RosesRP
RosesRP
Fundraiser+
I have little to no motivation to do anything, mainly different from my usual habits or hobbies, but force myself to proceed with most things out of fear of rejection, difference or consequence have a great day
aww

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I had to think about it, but I believe I finally got my answer. (And yes; I was too lazy to repost so I edited this)

My family is just a group of pyromaniacs, that might sound silly, but I literally feel a rush of dopamine when I see fire - its not even funny. I was scrolling through YouTube and saw a video on lighters and instantly lit up (pun fully intended ((ha ha ha)) anyways, I just really like fire.

Last edited:

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
I fake my birthdate on 80% of all websites... I also use my trans name on packages and if they ask for "Freddy" I make up lies about myself being my own brother.

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
i am a huge nerd for ffxiv roleplay and i have spent way too much money on it. i also have an ongoing world of warcraft subscription at the ripe year of 2023.

oopsie

Level 2
I knocked a kid out and just walked away. They didn't have security cameras so I just ran and they never suspected a thing until the kid woke up and I got ISS

Users who are viewing this thread