players online

Which Character(s) Do You Want To Interact With? | bheom questionnaire

windswake

Level 29
Helper
kingdomtears
kingdomtears
Omega
i’d really like to interact with a few characters (mainly more… i’m scared of new people… and for full.. cool roleplay instead of staring across the hospital lobby for 5 minutes and leaving without a word)
- rokku heddo
- icarus deliveroo
- saint salvador (please @lobsterrdog)
- ronan mercer.
- nayao (arson wife)
- anyone.. anyone please.. p[lease come to the hospital and roleplay wiht me.. pelaes........

Popo

Level 49
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
i’d really like to interact with a few characters (mainly more… i’m scared of new people… and for full.. cool roleplay instead of staring across the hospital lobby for 5 minutes and leaving without a word)
- rokku heddo
- icarus deliveroo
- ronan mercer.
- nayao (arson wife)
- anyone.. anyone please.. p[lease come to the hospital and roleplay wiht me.. pelaes........
Gonna enter the hospital, stare at you for five minutes and then log off

Squidjees

Level 101
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
- rokku heddo
- icarus deliveroo
- ronan mercer.
- nayao (arson wife)
I would come to the hospital, but I don't really have a ic reason

Arocatula

Level 195
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
I’ve always wanted to have some interaction with any member of the KPD, which even includes talking to but KPD makes my timbers shiver.

I’ve also have been scared of having any sort of interaction with Doug Brown, the principal but he’s a cool dude once I have had interactions, one time he went into the detention room when I was doing detention with what seemed to be his daughter, said something, and walked off. What a silly dude.

AppaRp

Level 16
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
Honestly im down to interact with everyones chars. Everyone you meet you will have a different type or rp with. You can see the difference in everyones rp and i love that. I love seeing how different characters act and how people are besides i don’t stick to one thing ill rp with anyone just got to have the right circumstances.

Oli

Level 121
gncme
gncme
Omega+
ive faced my fears of approaching any char, but in general, chars id love to rp with that i havent really gotten a chance to are

- Anubis Kurai
- hiras new chars
- ANY TSU! I HAVENT INTERACTED WITH ANY TSUS.

everyone else ive probably bashed them on katsuhito x

flowersak

Level 121
Helper
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
ive faced my fears of approaching any char, but in general, chars id love to rp with that i havent really gotten a chance to are

- Anubis Kurai
- hiras new chars
- ANY TSU! I HAVENT INTERACTED WITH ANY TSUS.

everyone else ive probably bashed them on katsuhito x

Me when u had the chance and u decided to use KATSUHITO

Found it before u could delete it too buddy xx

sir meow

Level 40
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
any team members other than my own team (swim) specially cheer. they sound so nice oocly but icly.. i shiver in my leather baby seal boots each time i come across one
on a more specific note..
- any and all of the heddos (they're terrifying)
- sasha the intern (Hirathex)
- any simplez character
- botan (burntan) otsuka-asogi (zacks character)
- goemon asogi or any of the karuma relatives

Users who are viewing this thread