Doctor Application #2 [Link]
Lawyer Application [Link]
Nurse Application#2 [Link]
Doctor Application #1 [Link]
Councillor Application #2 [Link]
Nurse Application #1 [Link]
Councillor Application #1 [Link]

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

Well, describing in detail about my activity on my server, it will be something very complex to understand, as it can depend on several factors. I am online every day at SchoolRP, I am not present all the time, due to personal factors, such as school, health and family. But normally I am present, every day on the server, lately due to the holidays, I am present much more, as there are no classes so it can be difficult for me to enter the server.

When my classes return, I will correctly pass my schedules to you if necessary, since my college in real life, my schedules work in a different way, and graduation too, that is, the same schedule that I had before, may be that it will not currently work, as they may reshape the schedules, and it will not be like it was the previous semester, so as soon as I know how my schedules work, I will let them know.

Another thing is that I have always been a very active member of the server, since I joined at the end of 2022, I have never stopped playing, of course there has been a reduction in frequency, as there were times when I had to travel and i just had my previous notebook that was very bad to run, it only improved a little later in the year, so at the beginning of 2023 it was very bad. Now with a new and powerful notebook and with my vacation, what's going to stop me from playing on a server that I love so much?

The total time I have in the game, just moments when I was online and not AFK (I don't know if AFK affects the total time), but is that.

15 weeks and 23 hours

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I would say that my experience is really positive, like, in SRP I see a lot of people united and being willing to help other newbies present within this server, it's something a bit complex, but it's an incredible experience that I'm having, because it's a server where I can really use my creativity and make my characters act in the most different ways possible, whether some are friendlier, other characters more aggressive, others more stressed, others more shy, ehh... You get the idea. It's a server that brought me a lot of possibilities for creativity, in this part, in terms of creating skins, writing these applications, and much more. Furthermore, a positive experience I have is in the friendships I built, I don't forget the good friends I had within this community, and many still collaborated with me and helped me, even bringing the possibility of new ideas for new characters with some characteristic striking within them.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

WhiteSnowy1737
SnowyRaisipta
Adult
Grade-12
College (Bachelors)
--
Grade-12
--

What is the subject you want to teach?:

Astronomy

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

Well, the reasons why I'm applying to be a professor are very simple. One day I hope to be able to join another area of SchoolRP, something much bigger, to help with some of my characters' stories, or for my own interest too, something that makes me curious, and the professor is like a key to that, I think this area will probably be easier than the others, and one of the quickest in terms of review. I found that the teaching position is the least confusing at school, where everything seems to be easier for beginners when it comes to teaching at school. Even though I know that this area can be more difficult in comparision with teachers, but since the other one ended up being revised, and I want to have a way to expand my knowledge and get closer to other players, there is nothing better than this area!

There is one more reason why I want to get into this position. A reason to build bonds with new people on this server, you know having more people to talk to, being by your side can be very important, creating friends on this server is fun, they help you with any difficulties we may have, and we can also help our friends. I would be very happy to have new friends to talk about different topics!

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

This class will be on the blackboard, where Akiko will write about our main planets and dwarf planets to objects or dwarf planets that are unknown to many, she will do a challenge where a student would have to volunteer and the planet she points out or speak the name, the student will have to give a brief explanation about the corresponding planet, what it is mainly made up of, its atmosphere, gravity and age. If the group of students gets the most curiosities correct, I will deliver a reward sticker to the winning group. With this, Akiko will encourage people to learn more about our solar system and perhaps become a possible new astronaut.

2. This class will be the terraforming of Venus or Mars, which will initially be explained in the introduction about the hypotheses and objectives of terraforming, the challenges involved in achieving the objective of carrying out this process. The students would have to meet in groups to be able to discuss among themselves their main ideas for carrying out terraforming on these planets, they would have to ****yze the planet's environment, soil, atmosphere, and discover a method that would be very efficient in carrying out this process, but it would have to show the main challenges of implementing the method. After discussing the ideas, the student group will have to go forward and explain their ideas for terraforming both planets. The ideas may be extremely crazy ideas, but the important thing is that they are able to show a very creative idea.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
We would go to the city's lighthouse, a high place with a perfect view of the sky, where we could all talk about the space outside, the students could talk to each other and write down everything about what they find most interesting in the universe. , as long as it is a feature that actually exists in space or some possible crazy theory, it could be written down, after writing down what he finds interesting about space, the student should make an explanation about the space object that he found interesting, what he does in space, how it formed, and some curiosity about the space object. It could be anything from planets, nebulae, supernovae, black holes, and much more. Would be aclass to make people understand moreabout our universe, and how it is incredible!

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

Akiko will intervene, upon noticing the confusion between the Spartans and the Bobcats, Akiko will try to separate the two groups and depending on the level of the fight, she will call for reinforcements to help end the fight. After that and asking them to explain themselves, what has been happening, she will listen to each one, each version of the story, and if possible, see with a caretaker how it all started, to see if there is a culprit in the story, or if both are guilty. Depending on the actions of those involved, it will be how she punishes or whether she receives punishment, such as detention, or warnings. And hope there is no more confusion about this.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

Akiko will try to remain calm about the detaining student and will at first ask him to be silent and really focus on the detention activity or there will be serious consequences, but if the student starts to insist on staying Asking meaningless questions, just to annoy her, will take a more serious tone, where she will respond that: “You don’t want things to get more serious, involving the SLT, do you?”

This will be her final point, if he really continues to insist, even with this final warning, she will end up involving the SLT, talking about the bad behavior, and that he asked her to keep quiet, but he continued to insist on making fun and she she had to take things to a more serious side, and she will even say that she is very sorry about this, that she doesn't like doing this to the students, but like, someone at that age has to be mature, because they are no longer a child to be doing it those types of things.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

We can take this to different types of scenarios, where either they actually stop the music and go back to focusing on the lesson being taught, or they can end up continuing the music and defying Akiko Nakamura's orders, then separating the scenarios, it would look something more or less like this:

Scenario 1: Initially Akiko Nakamura would order the cheerleaders to turn off their phones during class, as not only will they end up getting lost in their studies, but the noisy environment will disturb and harm other people who are studying as well, as they cannot wanting to be learning what is being taught, but other people present are, so, just telling them to turn off the music, and that they can enjoy this after class, if there is disrespect for their rules and there are still interruptions, actions will be taken.

Scenario 1.1: The cheerleaders continue playing the music anyway, which is already making the people around them more uncomfortable, including Akiko, where she goes to the cheerleaders and says, “Didn't I tell you to turn that off?” And if they say it's no big deal, Akiko, already a little stressed about it, will say “You're not doing anything in the room, you're just disturbing the people who are here to learn, if you came to be silly because the music is still playing?” After this more serious tone, Akiko will hand over the detention note and make it clear that if she persists, she will face even greater action.

Scenario 1.2: The cheerleaders ignore even the detention and continue to bother other students in the classroom. Akiko now, despite having tried to remain calm, she will take the biggest step, which is to talk to the SLT about the behavior of the cheerleaders, and which bothered many people in my class, this is the final point she can reach, if they continue to make noise or mess.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

This would depend on many questions, and we can separate them into different topics, where each one will have a different type of detail that will be how the story will proceed in this context:

Scenario 1: Akiko, upon realizing she would intervene, but she is already used to fights, as having raised 3 daughters helped her understand how to deal with a situation like this, when arriving to intervene in this situation she would ask what was happening, why they were fighting like that. This seeks to understand the root of everything, the reason it started. In the end, she will ask everyone to stop this fight, and to resolve it peacefully, otherwise things will get worse, where she will be able to punish them.

It could end here, but we have another vision of this same scenario. So, let's imagine a continuation to see how this story will go from then on.

Scenario 1.1: Even after Akiko tried to break up the fight, or shortly after she broke it up, the fight between these two starts to get more intense, where they start to insult each other a lot more, and even reach a point where one is attacking the other, realizing this, Akiko will return to the place and will shout for everyone to stop it, if she doesn't stop, she can try to call reinforcements so she can break up the fight, after the separation she will warn that she had warned that she would have consequences of her actions, so she gives detention to everyone who was fighting, regardless of who started it first, as one of the school's rules is to call a faculty or a councilor, and not resolve it on your own.

Scenario 1.2: If a student becomes furious with Akiko's decision and starts insulting her too, Akiko will end up ignoring them, or will end up just saying that what she did is done, she had warned them about the consequences of the actions and She said that if she had to go back to resolve everything again, she would take more drastic measures, and if she continues, she will involve the SLT.

Scenario 1.3: If the student continues to insult Akiko, and try to demotivate her, but for stupid reasons, which are illogical, and is only saying to belittle her, she will decide to talk to the SLT about the student's actions that it was an incorrect thing to have done, and that he needs to review his actions. For now, action needs to be taken.

Now let's imagine another scenario, where the students were already in a fight, and this will only have one view because if something else happens, it can consider something like the post 1.1 scenarios.

Scenario 2: Akiko was wandering peacefully in the school corridors, until she finds 2 or a group of people physically fighting, she will reach the group and try to break up the fight, depending on the level of the fight, she will call for reinforcements to be able to break up the fight and talk about that, what happened for them to do this, but in the end they will all receive detention for physical fighting and not calling someone to ask them to separate.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

1721306814608.png1721306841642.png

Akiko Nakamura, a sweet woman who is 6'0" tall and weighs 130 pounds and has beautiful shiny brown hair with 2 purple scrunchies tying her hair into pigtails. His personality is a vibrant, sweet and serious personality, featuring a unique form of responsibility and maturity, which is reflected in his way of working and thinking. Akiko likes to be kind to new people so that she can have new friendships, and more things to talk about, as well as an exceptional education!

About the way she can act with her co-workers and students can be like this respectively

She sees everyone around her as a big family, the students would be her children or nephews, receiving attention in the same way she gives attention to her daughters, in addition to helping them if they have difficulty to understand something, or in case they end up getting hurt by a slight accident, or some emotional support for the person, being someone who loves helping their students and considers them their children. She would even say that if it were possible she would even adopt those who don't have a family, but as her family is already very big, it will be very expensive for her, and there won't be enough space for everyone, which makes this impossible, not to mention that many already They are grown up, and wouldn't stay for long, but that doesn't stop her from being a loving person with her students, listening to them whenever she can and helping them in some way.

In the case of her co-workers, both teachers and other school staff, she would consider them as brothers or cousins, talking about more serious matters, such as how each one's family is doing, and giving the necessary help if one is going through a certain difficulty. on a very specific topic, and being a good listener, being able to listen to various people's outbursts, and give them advice, or hints for everything. Also, sometimes she would try call some of their co-workers to her house to a dinner, and have a party, and a way to forget about your past problems, a time to relax and keep a cool head, as well as having a lot of fun and laughter on funny and friendly topics.

Akiko has only two plans in mind for her future, and they involve her family and work. Regarding the family, your plan is to help your eldest daughter take care of her daughters, as well as helping her with college and personal matters, you know. Also help by paying the rent for the apartment so that the family always has a good roof over their heads. During her work Akiko intends to form many new friendships and always guarantee a good service, and that one-day today's students will become very important people in the future.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Well, I won't go into too much detail, as Akiko Nakamura's story is quite extensive, but to summarize in detail, Akiko Nakamura was a dreamy little girl as a child, she really wanted to become some type of scientist or biologist, she watched many types of films science fiction, as well as capturing some insects to study a lot. She picked up various types of biology and chemistry books, as her dream was to cure an incurable disease and even eradicate other serious diseases and another dream that humanity would have much more access to these even new medicines.

Akiko most liked studying the anatomy of animals and humans, the body's organs and their main functions, but she also liked studying viruses and bacteria, the way they spread and attempts to cure them. We can think that Akiko Nakamura would follow her path in medicine, but she also took a biology course in college, and yes, she really went into the field involving medicine, where she studied for a long time. She also liked study about the planets and the possible of existence of find life in exo-planets (planets outta solar system)

Akiko also did a light internship for a certain period giving some biology classes, to earn a little more money, but obviously it was within college, explaining about the human body, our organs and the diseases that affect us, but it wasn't the biology in general, just explained about human beings.

After graduating, she managed to become a nurse in a hospital in her hometown, helping many people with certain health problems, and providing excellent customer service. She also married a colleague she had at college who was a doctor at the same hospital. where she worked, having 3 daughters with him, and raising a beautiful family.

After they all reached a certain age and received the opportunity to live in Karakura, Akiko decided to start a new life in Karakura, and decided to pursue a field of reporting at first and see something new, what her experience would be like, as well as spending time with her daughters, but in the end, she decided to try to pursue something that she really admired in the past, she decided to be a doctor, teacher or nurse in Karakura, how she thought that doctor can be really hard, she decided start with something lesser hard, and would be next to her adoptive daughters. So she sit and started to think what would be the best thing she can do with biology or science in Karakura, something that can really show her talent, and show to everyone she is good and she decided to be a teacher or a professor, but how recently the forms for teacher got checked, and can take more time, she decided be a professor, because would receive the answer much faster and she still would connected to science in general. So, she hopes so that she can remember the moments she taught in the past, and do a good job, discovering a very fun new experience

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Akiko Nakamura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

N/A

Preferred Name:

Miss Nakamura

Gender & pronouns:

Female | She/Her

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Married

Nationality:

Brazilian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

I had an internship period where I taught students about human biology to help them graduate in medicine, my period was only for 2 years, and I had agreed to it so I could help my parents pay for college and that This didn't weigh much on them, so I reduced their services and started making my own money, and it was a very different experience for me, as it was somewhat complex, but I'm very proud to have helped them.

Working Experience (# of years):

Well counting my internship days it all adds up to 17 years, as I not only worked as a trainee teacher at school, when I graduated in medicine I started working as a nurse in a hospital in my hometown, taking care of patients who were sick and help keep them well taken care of and with incredible service, but when my daughters grew up and moved to Karakura, I needed to move to be close to her, and I started with a job as a reporter, but it wasn't something I really liked. area, and I decided to join something I really enjoyed, and that's why I'm here. In other words, 2 years of experience teaching people and 15 years working in medicine and a few months working in reports.

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's in medicine, Banchelor's in astronomy and Banchelor of Biological Sciences

Year of Graduation:

2008 - Bachelor’s in medicine

2010 – Bachelor of Biological Sciences

2020 – Bachelor of Astronomy

Major(s):

Medicine & Astronomy

Minors:

Bachelor of Bio-logical Sciences

Native Languages:

Portuguese

Other Languages:

Japanese, English, Korean and JSL

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Astronomy

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

I want to send my current adult role, can be swapped to my 2nd account SnowyRaisipta if accepted.

Attachments

• TeacherBanner.png
    TeacherBanner.png
    454.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 1721313683646.png
    1721313683646.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 91
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Omega
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread