mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

who is the most popular character in SRP? or most impactful character in SRP?

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
I find it curious how many of these responses are about people who aren't in the school faction. Im not saying all team members are unpopular of course; to name a few, we have Bryson Graves, Nobara Heddo, Mi Akihito, Salem Kim and others, but I feel like there aren't as many team popular characters compared to previous years. Maybe it's because people change characters way too often, or maybe there is another deep-rooted issue, but who knows!
Yea that is true, characters do change quite often compared to what they did a in 2021 from what I remember.

[Grade-12] [Councillor] Leo Itsuka
[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
This girl has gone through like five family changes and has been around for 3 years, absolutely love her

I think everyone has an impactful character to at least someone, but in my personal opinion, characters like:
Ernesto Martinez
Mi Akihito
Koizumi Saiky
Annabell Sturm
Goemon Asogi
Are the ones that are at the top of my head. I've always had amazing experiences with these guys.
I think we all love a bit of Mi Akihito and our attorney general :D

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
spirits lowkey.... they just make a lot of impact on peoples lives ic and like they either become a huge part of peoples lives or something traumatic for them
FRFR in the occult club meeting in the forest the spirits have had a huge impact on how interactive the occult club really is *slowly looks at gotsnapped*

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
Any and all of the good teacher characters. A lot of new players real introduction to roleplay in the server is through classes, and that experience for them can really make or break their view of SRP as a whole.

Not to toot my own horn or anything (that is exactly what I'm doing) but I've lost track of the amount of players that randomly bring up in conversation that one of my classes was the first they'd gone to, and how they'll never forget how that weird teacher committed a felony or the game was fun or whatever. As cool and awesome as I am, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has conversations like these. And I'm doubly sure that for every person that actually does end up having those conversations with their favorite teacher, there's at least a decent handful of players that feel the same as them that didn't.

I still remember the name of my favorite teacher from when I re-joined the server in 2018. I never looked into whether this man was still playing in all this time, and now that I have I'm absolutely flabbergasted. Starized, aka @Toto apparently, was an old man PE teacher with some swagger. One of my favorite parts about him was the fact that he would give me 1,000 yen any time I pumped up his ego in OOC, and all I had to do was "/ooc Starized best teacher" when he told me to.
Personally I love interacting with teachers, however for me until I joined the council I didn't exactly interact with them very much however im glad to of joined as it allowed me to gain a lot of RP that I didn't know I could receive which is what I am looking for! But how each teacher is different is what makes it great, Andre is polite (and lets me teach sometimes) where as there was the one teacher that does not give one about his students but provides lessons I cant remember the name sadly :(

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

Popo

Level 37
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Any and all of the good teacher characters. A lot of new players real introduction to roleplay in the server is through classes, and that experience for them can really make or break their view of SRP as a whole.

Not to toot my own horn or anything (that is exactly what I'm doing) but I've lost track of the amount of players that randomly bring up in conversation that one of my classes was the first they'd gone to, and how they'll never forget how that weird teacher committed a felony or the game was fun or whatever. As cool and awesome as I am, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has conversations like these. And I'm doubly sure that for every person that actually does end up having those conversations with their favorite teacher, there's at least a decent handful of players that feel the same as them that didn't.

I still remember the name of my favorite teacher from when I re-joined the server in 2018. I never looked into whether this man was still playing in all this time, and now that I have I'm absolutely flabbergasted. Starized, aka @Toto apparently, was an old man PE teacher with some swagger. One of my favorite parts about him was the fact that he would give me 1,000 yen any time I pumped up his ego in OOC, and all I had to do was "/ooc Starized best teacher" when he told me to.
Still recall my favourite receptionist from back in 2018-2019, DragonBloodEater who played ‘Nolan’.

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
sadly
Still recall my favourite receptionist from back in 2018-2019, DragonBloodEater who played ‘Nolan’.
sadly wasn't here in 2019 to experience this almighty receptionist :(

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
Mike Akihito.

he will always be remembered by SRP, always.
truly an icon, the queen Elizabeth to our SRP the man was the goat

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
this. regardless of popularity, our characters are all equally important within the tapestry that is karakura.
well said from the goat attorney general :)))

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Last edited:

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 79
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Honestly? Mike Akihito. Even newer players still know him just because of Ray's (Mike's) impact on the server both OOCly and ICly.

Leo_14

Level 8
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
Honestly? Mike Akihito. Even newer players still know him just because of Ray's (Mike's) impact on the server both OOCly and ICly.
cold but true statement right there, common W

[Grade-12] Mala Makulova

Users who are viewing this thread